Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 66. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
How many coins are staked? Can I look this up somewhere?

Also what happens if people decide to stake 1day(or 1 second for that matter) before  the staking payout? Do they get full rewards? If so, this seems like something that could be exploited?
Activity: 16
Wow, $400k volume in last 24h? New record? We are waiting for next step - adding more new coins and next milestone - $1M daily volume.
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
What is the process of adding a new coin?
Wanna see PHORE and ELLA trading on the exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Is it only in January that ETH will be added to CryptoBridge, we still have a chance to see ETH appear in DEX in the last 17 days of the year? The Ellaism also be added? It's a lot of fun trading on CryptoBridge. Grin

Having ELLA on there will be very exciting to hear about. That would put it on a second DEX in less then 6 months worth of work! Easy BTC to be made after that arb'ing between exchanges and taking advantage of the price difference, than I can then turn into BCO and stake for a even higher payout! All in all I'm excited about what 2018 brings to the table for both ELLA and BCO!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Intelligence is POWER
Volume of DEX are getting bigger day by day and I'm so happy to see that happen Cheesy

BCO is a gem of Crypto world! Can't imagine what will happen next in 2018.

Buy more, stake for 1 year and have a coffee. Hahaha  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
https://twitter.com/get_delta/status/940663375817736193 Woot!  Roll Eyes

∆ Delta now supports CryptoBridge as an exchange and all of its pairs to track your cryptocurrency portfolio. Smiley

(https://getdelta.io for those that want to give us a try Smiley

When blockfolio?

Are there plans to add $bco to other exchanges? Since it was on nova and it’ll close
kpx
Activity: 29
has anyone had trouble withdrawing brimcoin from cryptobridge?

all fixed, got my br1mcoin!

How long do withdrawals take?

I withdrew MONA this morning (JST) and still waiting over 1 hour later - usually within 10 minutes from other sources... Is this a cryptobridge thing?

not sure, but after waiting a lil i sent a ticket to cryptobridge support w my username and deposit address and it came through like half an hour after that.  dunno if it was just taking a while or if support did something b/c they never responded
Activity: 60
https://twitter.com/get_delta/status/940663375817736193 Woot!  Roll Eyes

∆ Delta now supports CryptoBridge as an exchange and all of its pairs to track your cryptocurrency portfolio. Smiley

(https://getdelta.io for those that want to give us a try Smiley
Activity: 25
I want to say that the official is a fool? Since all of the gains are needed, why STAKING DURATION also acquiescence in January, and then 0 returns?
?

Didnt get a word either...

I had a minor stroke reading that...
legendary
I want to say that the official is a fool? Since all of the gains are needed, why STAKING DURATION also acquiescence in January, and then 0 returns?
?

Didnt get a word either...
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
Will this exchange add ETH?
Yes, it's been posted several times already, and it's in the roadmap.
Activity: 129
Will this exchange add ETH?
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 5

How long do withdrawals take?

I withdrew MONA this morning (JST) and still waiting over 1 hour later - usually within 10 minutes from other sources... Is this a cryptobridge thing?
Activity: 129
Any update on adding ETH?
kpx

kpx
legendary
Is there any possibility of linking my own wallet on cryptobridfe in a currency like eqt or i always have to generate a new one and send to the platform?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Solaris is now listed on CryptoBridge which is great to see along with Mona so that is a few coins listed in the past week. This DEX will continue to grow with more coins being listed. I believe I saw on Twitter that XRB might be the next coin to be listed. Keep them coming dev and maybe one day I'll see another one of my favourite coins in DNR being listed.
If it's not posted on @CryptoBridge twitter account, it's not official. Sorry to say, XRB definitely won't be listed next.

Okay dev thanks for letting us know however will we see XRB listed in the near future? I think a lot of people would really like to see XRB listed on CryptoBridge. So hopefully we'll see it listed sometime soon.

I'm looking to start another staking term once I get some spare BTC to buy more BCO. This time I will go with a 12 month term.
Pages:
Jump to: