Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 72. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
OK so...  I logged into cryptobridge from 2 separate browsers. And apparently created 2 separate wallets. I wasn't aware it was browser specific.

I think I lost my coins. I sent coins to one address and I am auto logged into the account. However, I have no idea what that password is. I only remember creating one account which I do have the login info for.

Unfortunately, I cannot send from the coins wallet to my REAL wallet unless I use a password. I see that you guys don't have pw recovery option. (mass adoption?).

Again, I am in the account logged in.. but I can't get my coins out..  Is there any hope? Or did I just burn some coins for you?

I assume the worst.

1. you saved the pssw somewhere and forget it

2. youve used a known pssw u use all the time, no other option imo

3. how can you be so irresponsible and careless when it comes to money??

1. no
2. maybe, hopefully... but unfortunately it could have been that automatically generated one.
3. lest than 1% of my portfolio. You assume I'm careless because as you know..... I'm the first guy ever in the history of crypto currency to do something like this.

Yep, me and only me.

I'll go down in history as the very first person ever to do this.

It happens lol I accidentally sent 500 STRAT to a START coin address on bittrex back a few months, that still hurts my soul!  Roll Eyes Sad You just live and learn unfortunately but this non-reversible transactions is a pain in the ass and not so great at the end of the day for the everyday user neither is lost passwords so I do sympathize with your situation.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
I transferred my coins to the DEX from my client. Do my coins automatically stake at the DEX? Instructions, please.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Can anyone confirm it's possible to deposit directly from an exchange?

I sent BCO from nova exchange to their DEX platform multiple times. Everything ran smoothly and my BCO was accounted correctly.

I saw in a twitter post of notsofast, that the BCO has to be locked away for a certain time. I haven't found it anywhere on the DEX platform so far. Will it be enabled tomorrow? Or can somebody give me a hint where this mechanism is to be found?

If you go back to the notsofast post you'll see the "lock away" option will be available tomorrow.  Wink

I can't wait for this profit share to start, been holding my BCO for a couple of months now waiting for this day. I also look forward to many other coins trading on the DEX in the future as I have been trying to get some devs to list their coins on here and most seem interested as I believe DEX is the way of the future for crypto trading.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

I sent BCO from nova exchange to their DEX platform multiple times. Everything ran smoothly and my BCO was accounted correctly.

I saw in a twitter post of notsofast, that the BCO has to be locked away for a certain time. I haven't found it anywhere on the DEX platform so far. Will it be enabled tomorrow? Or can somebody give me a hint where this mechanism is to be found?

If you go back to the notsofast post you'll see the "lock away" option will be available tomorrow.  Wink
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Activity: 8
Activity: 347
CMC Community
Yep, me and only me.

Happened to me as well once, everyone's super smart until they screw up themselves. Good it wasn't much.
Activity: 163
If you were on the old fork that continued to produce blocks you must re-sync your blockchain and start from scratch.

Thank you, all well now.
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
If you were on the old fork that continued to produce blocks you must re-sync your blockchain and start from scratch.
Activity: 163
Anybody having trouble with 'no block source available' for syncing chain ?

I had the message on windows qt wallet 1.0.2 and upgraded to 1.0.3, still having the same problem.

Just to be sure, it does not make sense to reload the entire chain in a scenario like  this ?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
OK so...  I logged into cryptobridge from 2 separate browsers. And apparently created 2 separate wallets. I wasn't aware it was browser specific.

I think I lost my coins. I sent coins to one address and I am auto logged into the account. However, I have no idea what that password is. I only remember creating one account which I do have the login info for.

Unfortunately, I cannot send from the coins wallet to my REAL wallet unless I use a password. I see that you guys don't have pw recovery option. (mass adoption?).

Again, I am in the account logged in.. but I can't get my coins out..  Is there any hope? Or did I just burn some coins for you?

I assume the worst.

1. no
2. maybe, hopefully... but unfortunately it could have been that automatically generated one.
3. lest than 1% of my portfolio. You assume I'm careless because as you know..... I'm the first guy ever in the history of crypto currency to do something like this.

Yep, me and only me.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
OK so...  I logged into cryptobridge from 2 separate browsers. And apparently created 2 separate wallets. I wasn't aware it was browser specific.

Again, I am in the account logged in.. but I can't get my coins out..  Is there any hope? Or did I just burn some coins for you?

I assume the worst.

Yea. Yea. Yea.  I know..   It was only a $100 worth from Nova. But I'm sure it will be worth more in the future.

I guess I acted too quickly when I found out NovaExchange was closing and hastily moved them from my Work pc and not home.

I will keep trying passwords, but its not the one I have on file..
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
CryptoBridge is a very promising  project with very active Devs on Slack. They have been releasing each features.  BridgeCoin(BCO) has lot of upside potential.
ok..this is interesting and needs to be checked.i will join all of their channels and make some time to read the whitepaper. lets see where that will take us
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
CryptoBridge is a very promising  project with very active Devs on Slack. They have been releasing each features that they mention on their roadmap.  BridgeCoin(BCO) has lot of upside potential.
Activity: 55
Bug found. I just created an account, and I can login perfectly via firefox and chrome. However, in firefox only dashboard is loaded, I click in "send", "exchange", "deposit/withdraw"... and nothing happens, while in chrome works smoothly.

Can anyone confirm if they experienced the same issue?

Activity: 55
so wait.
why would I need the -qt wallet if I can stay on the browser wallet and stake there?

Really good question!! As the exchange is decentralized there is no risk that will shutdown or disappear. Am I missing somehting?

Please, CryptoBridge, would you kindly answer that previos question from Lucasgabd. Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

I assume the worst.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
will the market maker program continue in december or further?
any news about it already?
Activity: 29
Mac version of BridgeCoin 1.03 has been published. Sorry for the delay.
Official pool not working for me!
I can not get my money. A confirmation letter will not be sent to the post office. I wrote to you pm
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
Mac version of BridgeCoin 1.03 has been published. Sorry for the delay.
Pages:
Jump to: