Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 75. (Read 95033 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 39
Announcing BridgeCoin update 1.0.3 - HARD FORK

We've detected an offset in coin calculation, which would result the number of coins to be larger than 27 million. As we would like to keep the initially promised number of coins, we've decided to modify the blockchain consensus code, which will result in a hard-fork for all nodes using client version older than 1.0.3.

The consensus change only affects coins possibly mined after (and including) block 166954 (estimated time - November 28-29, 2017). All coins mined before that block are and will remain safe.

Again we urge all users, mining pool operators and exchanges to upgrade ASAP or at least before block 166954 in order to avoid disruption. All the nodes behind DEX and our seed nodes have already been upgraded.
If you are not using bridgecoin-qt client, you are not affected. If you're only using the CryptoBridge client you are not affected as well.

Downloads and links to github source code are available at https://bridgecoin.org/#three
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
It doesn't matter if there is $BCO or not for the Cryptobridge platform! The important thing is to have more decentralized exchanges, only the greedy are looking for quick profit, what is at stake here is the usability of DEX and options for traders, nobody likes to be controlled and depend on others.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

4) You're not investing into us...

That's exactly what this is just like most crypto projects...
A speculation on some Devs that have produced an outstanding, complex platform...
And whether they can increase liquidity by 10-100x while miners dump their coins.

The other wild card = front end is exchange, but with 3 sec blocks can be almost anything  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
I invested in this coin, so i definitely want to see it grow but am worried  by certain coin that are been placed on this exchange. The last thing you want to be known for is a marketplace for shit coins like yoshit. In other to grow the exchange pedigree especially in this infantile stage, it's imperative that the requirement for listing a coin is very strict. So, am not sure what ETHCASH, XIOS and ETHCA is doing up there but it's a bad look in my personal opinion. My two cents at least
Activity: 224
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
CryptoBridge DEX 0.9.3 Client released

We're proud to announce the 0.9.3 beta release of the CryptoBridge DEX client.

Changelog:
* Better market selector
* Lots of usability and performance improvements
* Added a linux binary
* Added Japanese language, kudos to @inoue and @bibop for the Japanese translations!

Download
All downloads for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux are available at https://crypto-bridge.org. If you're using the web wallet at https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org you'll get the new version automatically. Source code of this release is available at https://github.com/cryptobridge/cryptobridge-ui

Notes
If you're using the web wallet, force-reload the page to get the newest version. If you are deleting your cache for any reason, be sure to have written down your password or downloaded the backup beforehand. We cannot recover your password if you loose your backup/password!!

What's next
We're still working hard on enabling staking. There will be a another release in about a week to enable BCO staking. We're very much looking forward to this.

Thats good news I'm excited and will start buying more BCO this one should really take off soon!
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Will there be an option to have custom password?
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
CryptoBridge DEX 0.9.3 Client released

We're proud to announce the 0.9.3 beta release of the CryptoBridge DEX client.

Changelog:
* Better market selector
* Lots of usability and performance improvements
* Added a linux binary
* Added Japanese language, kudos to @inoue and @bibop for the Japanese translations!

Download
All downloads for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux are available at https://crypto-bridge.org. If you're using the web wallet at https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org you'll get the new version automatically. Source code of this release is available at https://github.com/cryptobridge/cryptobridge-ui

Notes
If you're using the web wallet, force-reload the page to get the newest version. If you are deleting your cache for any reason, be sure to have written down your password or downloaded the backup beforehand. We cannot recover your password if you loose your backup/password!!

What's next
We're still working hard on enabling staking. There will be a another release in about a week to enable BCO staking. We're very much looking forward to this.
Activity: 7
hope someone can help me out..

trying to load my wallet.. already made one and saved back ups.. when i go to restore wallet from back ups i load my bin file.. it ask for my password... i copy and paste my password and its saying its invalid.... im 100% certain its the password i use to create the wallet... so why isnt it letting me load my wallet?  issue with site?

also why cant i load my wallet using my public address and private key.. what good is the private key if you require a password instead?

thanks

created new wallet... closed browser tried to reload wallet same way with my old wallet... says invalid password!!!

IS THIS A SCAM OR IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?Huh

Get on the Slack channel and ask there before yelling things like scam etc.

yes i was a little worked up... wouldn't you be... anyways i figured it out... for some reason the bin file i downloaded when making a new wallet did not work.. re-saving it somehow made it work... took way to long to figure out and dont even know why it made a difference and i doubt ill be the last to have the issue... its kinda irritating not being able to load a wallet with a private key.. this just drove me crazy for the last two hours and dont wanna deal with it again.. ill be selling my coins and moving on.. no worres..

sorry for yelling scam when i was angry.. no scam here

Np, goodluck on your journey. Your missing out on an amazing project tho.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Is this coin ERC20 or is it built on it's own blockchain.

Bridgecoin has its own blockchain and wallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Is this coin ERC20 or is it built on it's own blockchain.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night

trying to load my wallet.. already made one and saved back ups.. when i go to restore wallet from back ups i load my bin file.. it ask for my password... i copy and paste my password and its saying its invalid.... im 100% certain its the password i use to create the wallet... so why isnt it letting me load my wallet?  issue with site?

also why cant i load my wallet using my public address and private key.. what good is the private key if you require a password instead?

thanks

created new wallet... closed browser tried to reload wallet same way with my old wallet... says invalid password!!!

yes i was a little worked up... wouldn't you be... anyways i figured it out... for some reason the bin file i downloaded when making a new wallet did not work.. re-saving it somehow made it work... took way to long to figure out and dont even know why it made a difference and i doubt ill be the last to have the issue... its kinda irritating not being able to load a wallet with a private key.. this just drove me crazy for the last two hours and dont wanna deal with it again.. ill be selling my coins and moving on.. no worres..

sorry for yelling scam when i was angry.. no scam here
Activity: 7

thanks

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Yeah there is quite a few DEX projects already established which is fine with me the more the better centralized exchanges need to go just one giant liablity after another! At least with DEX's like Crypto-Bridge and BTS we know the funds are safe and secure.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
2018 is the year of decentralised exchanges.

Yeah DEXes will probably take off in 2018.
Activity: 392
Only 300k BCO is left to be mined. I’m telling you now once all these miners are not filling peoples bags everyday this is going straight to page 1 on coinmarketcap. Profit share starts next month and finally people wshould start to realise the potential of this exchange and coin. 2018 is the year of decentralised exchanges.

amen my man, couldnt agree more, i could say some things but you basicly spoke my mind
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Only 300k BCO is left to be mined. I’m telling you now once all these miners are not filling peoples bags everyday this is going straight to page 1 on coinmarketcap. Profit share starts next month and finally people wshould start to realise the potential of this exchange and coin. 2018 is the year of decentralised exchanges.
Activity: 256
Any stable pool? The official pool is mining verry slowly..  300% of the expected shares and nothing...
Activity: 758
Damn these forum spammers are getting out of hand.
Really, the amount of newbies exploded in the forum! But not for less, the high BTC and the huge amount of airdrop, catch the attention of anyone, however, BCO is on another level, no need to worry! I venture to say that it is among the top 10 coins of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: