Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 11. (Read 42959 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
As a blogger can I earn on the video content, streaming, maybe?

Sure, you can.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Interesting idea. Where's your source code ? You claim to have a "working product" but there's no sourcecode around ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
In our time, the security of personal data is in the first place. When all your personal correspondence, information, photos, finances can be easily accessed by someone, then somehow it becomes a little be scary.
And for celebrities, this is even more important. Especially for Russians - with their laws, and the government policy.
Therefore, it seems to me, they supported Echat.

I absolutely agree with you. I'm not the celebrity, but often I see how a photo of a celebrity has got into the network and becoming a real scandal in the news. And I don't think it is right, so I will support this project further.
Activity: 58
yes, you can. Look at the screens. All kind of arts are suitable for using crypto likes.
Activity: 17
In google play & app store (already cleaned up) where is the program E-CHAT the specified information that the other software product is E-TAO.

E-TAO   play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.etao.etao&hl (the platform is full scam which supports scam EDR coin).

Think of a new fairy tale answer )))...
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
The last 3 days of ICO...What are your next plans?

You can study or roadmap at the 1st page to know more about our goals.
okay, I find it.
Activity: 410
the context of this project is very much agreed upon by the community, and I say to the upcoming success team that immediately will not put it off again if there is a new project context working with the team ,, good luck.
Activity: 434
Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The majority of those present are interested in the issue:

"Hello! When we get the tokens? March 1 or a little bit later?" -> a little bit later -> will be the fourth time delay !!! )))

Hello
The final list of bounty hunting participants will be available in 5 days after the ICO ends, tokens will be finally distributed in 10 days after ICO ends.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22389509

Perhaps I misphrased smth. I didn't ask about the bounty, but about the withdrawal to the ERC-20 wallet. as I understood it won't be possible immediately but in a couple of days. Right?
Activity: 490
In our time, the security of personal data is in the first place. When all your personal correspondence, information, photos, finances can be easily accessed by someone, then somehow it becomes a little be scary.
And for celebrities, this is even more important. Especially for Russians - with their laws, and the government policy.
Therefore, it seems to me, they supported Echat.

You can study or roadmap at the 1st page to know more about our goals.

CHINESE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN CHOOSE E-CHAT

Another Chinese beauty star Teng Youyou advocates for e-Chat. She hits the mark of TOP 10 most beautiful Chinese models and has millions of followers.

In her post, she appraised e-Chat and stressed out the multiple opportunities for talented and creative bloggers and models opened up by e-Chat ‘Cryptolike’ innovative function. e-Chat also provides the safest way to exchange messages and provide financial transactions online and offline.

Dear friends, don’t lag behind and participate in the e-Chat main token offer. Get ECHT with 5% discount!

"Hello! When we get the tokens? March 1 or a little bit later?" -> a little bit later -> will be the fourth time delay !!! )))

Hello
The final list of bounty hunting participants will be available in 5 days after the ICO ends, tokens will be finally distributed in 10 days after ICO ends.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22389509

https://i.imgur.com/8CWFBOw.png

FAMOUS RUSSIAN TV HOST ENDORSES E-CHAT

Anastasia Ivleeva is a famous Russian TV presenter who runs a travel show. A couple of days ago she posted on her Instagram a brief description of e-Chat, placing our decentralized app among the software she actively uses to interact with her friends. She also pointed out the high quality video calls and the option of a crypto wallet enabling Bitcoin storage.

Anastasia mentioned the stable work of e-Chat and the redesign we have introduced last week. Looks like it’s not only appealing to us, but also to thousands of our users. Don’t forget that e-Chat also provides an opportunity for additional income.
I see Russian bloggers love your app Wink
Security and additional income this is what they noted most often.

Russian blogger paid for advertising )))
Activity: 434
it's like an Instagram, where we can earn real money from the likes

It's "cryptolike" - the unique feature of e-Chat.
I think everyone here knows this function
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Activity: 311
https://i.imgur.com/8CWFBOw.png

FAMOUS RUSSIAN TV HOST ENDORSES E-CHAT

Anastasia Ivleeva is a famous Russian TV presenter who runs a travel show. A couple of days ago she posted on her Instagram a brief description of e-Chat, placing our decentralized app among the software she actively uses to interact with her friends. She also pointed out the high quality video calls and the option of a crypto wallet enabling Bitcoin storage.

Anastasia mentioned the stable work of e-Chat and the redesign we have introduced last week. Looks like it’s not only appealing to us, but also to thousands of our users. Don’t forget that e-Chat also provides an opportunity for additional income.
I see Russian bloggers love your app Wink
Security and additional income this is what they noted most often.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Hello! When we get the tokens? March 1 or a little bit later?
Activity: 65
https://i.imgur.com/nC27abt.png

E-CHAT DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM OFFERS ONLY THE BEST-POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

Everyone is aware that e-Chat is mostly used to exchange texts, video and audio content, and publish posts in the news feed called ‘Moments’. It’s not a surprise, but e-Chat is actually ready to bring you more functionality and become your best friend and partner in solving everyday issues.

The implementation of e-Chat cryptowallet helps to transfer ECHT and other crytpocurrencies in private messages, trade one type of cryptocoin for another, provide a built-in payment system for contactless NFC and QR.

The Blockchain nature of e-Chat allows it to provide the highest possible security level for its users. It includes end-to-end encryption, fingerprint input, face recognition, and private key storage for crypto-wallets.

What concerns its basic function of messaging and communication generally, e-Chat provides the option of individual or group chats with 100% privacy, paid channels for bloggers and individual publishers, neural networks and AI implementation to change the appearance for video calls and live streaming to the ‘Moments’ news feed.

Don’t forget about the Additional Round of ECHT tokens sale that lasts until March 1st, 2018. Get your very own e-Chat tokens with a 5% Discount!

neural network? where?!?
Read the whitepaper attentively.

Neural network will be used to "changing the appearance" function.

In video calls or streaming...
hmm... Something like Snapchat. But Snapchat loses positions, so you, guys, have a chance
I also heard about the Snapchat. It will be great if e-Chat took his market place and his audience. With build in the live streaming donate feature and neural network it can do it.
Pages:
Jump to: