Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 6. (Read 42959 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
Just ROFL.
I warned that e-Chat is most likely a scam. I've been banned from telegram channel for that.
Now, go to their website and take a look at "Downloaded app XXXXX users"
I noticed that the value increases every second. "Maybe it requests some data via AJAX", I thought. Well, I checked network queries - empty. Alright, let's explore the source code.

We see a span tag with "download counter" id. Somehow the text inside it is being changed. How?
That's how.

Here's a proof that they are (a) Russian, and (b) scammers.

Hi! We can't get the meter out of Apple store and Google Play, so we display the average value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
They finally distributed the tokens from ICO after E-Chat himself dumped for days on the exchanges. They dumped the price all the way to around a nickel, so your bought investment became only 5% of its worth. E-Chat scammed all of its investors by doing this. Any other ICO first releases their sold coins and then gets on an exchange. E-CHat did the opposite, so who had tokens to dump since none of the sold coins were distributed? E-Chat himself, the money gained from ICO was not enough for the greed of E-Chat so they dumped on the exchanges to get more. Had all the investors not bought from ICO but waited, they could buy now the same for close to 20 times less money. In short every $1000 invested through ICO became only worth $50, losing 95% of your money. Ofcourse they blame this on the versality of the market but since no one from ICO had their coins to sell, they themselves dumped all the leftovers and pissed on their investors this way. For fraudulent behaviour like this, all the E-Chats devs should be found and given a proper beating.

Hi! We didn't dump the price. Advisor was trading before coins were distributed. That is all the information I have.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 I'll give IOTA the benefit of the doubt, and just say IOTA's support is rotten and the CEO is an asshole without proper people skills.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
E-CHAT GATHERED MORE THAN 2500000 USERS
https://investors.echat.io/news/article/1165

Our messenger was downloaded more than 2500000 times! Users appreciate the quality of the e-Chat messenger, which is based on the Blockchain technology and guarantees your complete privacy and allows user to stay anonymous online. The option of built-in multi-currency cryptowallet gives our users the ultimate freedom of safe financial transactions and acts as a means of reliable money storage.

I have to repeat, this is total bullshit!
"Downloaded" counter is based on timestamp and has nothing to do with actual app installs.

And what do you mean by "quality"? The app crashes when I try to sign up with Facebook, for example. (well, that was kinda 3-4 weeks ago, but I don't think that was fixed since then).
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
E-CHAT GATHERED MORE THAN 2500000 USERS
https://investors.echat.io/news/article/1165

Our messenger was downloaded more than 2500000 times! Users appreciate the quality of the e-Chat messenger, which is based on the Blockchain technology and guarantees your complete privacy and allows user to stay anonymous online. The option of built-in multi-currency cryptowallet gives our users the ultimate freedom of safe financial transactions and acts as a means of reliable money storage.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
OMG what a failure. I really feel sorry for all those who did buy this bunch of these candy wrappers for $1.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
⚫ AllSporter ⚫
I don't think any investors are dumping as it is currently outrageous price, don't see any bounty hunters would sell that too. It is way too low.. It is quite bizarre situation really, even centra with founders in court and the project was publicly claimed as scam by authority, didn't drop 99%.. E-chat looks a more solid project imo. Definitely legit and more credible than a lot others.. It does not deserved a bitconnect crash.
Yes, investing in this project is a big mistake. The most offensive, that the project looked very promising, he did not have obvious shortcomings. Undecided
Activity: 266
I don't think any investors are dumping as it is currently outrageous price, don't see any bounty hunters would sell that too. It is way too low.. It is quite bizarre situation really, even centra with founders in court and the project was publicly claimed as scam by authority, didn't drop 99%.. E-chat looks a more solid project imo. Definitely legit and more credible than a lot others.. It does not deserved a bitconnect crash.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It is true that this is determined by the market but based on an offer from the developer and the demand from investors.
 I think E-chat has already died
Capital per day is like any ICO without projection. now will they block me for this?
Activity: 252
By far one of the worst ICOs. Kept extending the deadline trap more people. Then released the tokens to chosen few people to dump. It's still not on CMC and the price doesn't look like it will ever recover.
Activity: 84
Admin your team is creating FUD by the price of your coin going down while the rest of crypto coins are advancing.. Yes there are fluctuations in the market that you cannot control but you can regulate the bearish movement by giving confidence to investors and future investors.. As a company you must be pressured by your investor by giving value to everyones money not only to the money you have in hand.. Golden rule boy!
Activity: 252
The operation here is an amateur group which can not make a market makeup.
Therefore, you should sell only the engineer and the company.
Of course, the president and executives are fired.
good projects and market makeup must be united. There are other good projects. It will increase further in the future. The community here is only small with 4.8 K. If the market makeup succeeds and the community can not be bigger, the project is a failure. The value of coins also fly low-flying. Therefore, we should sell this project to a successful organization.
Activity: 224
I hoped that this is already existing project so I believe it but 99% down now , and admins selling every 2 days in yobit everything is visible in blockchain , I don't whether they will succeed or not
Activity: 177
Because only users set the price, now we are working on the development of new version of the application. Also our marketing team works.
As you know we can not have direct influence to the rate.
You have to understand, cryptocurrency is all about fluctuations, risks. But I can assure you that we do ours best to create really unique modern comfortable product.
I think more promo is needed, like additional bounty on social media, blogs, youtube, etc spreading the brand.. The amount tokens are meaningless if no one interested in it. We cannot just wait for the (re) launching of the app.. Need more hype, fomo.. We seen so many projects launching post ICO bounty campaigns now. Just my opinion.
I didn't set a 2FA at the site and now i am going to get into my dashboard and withdraw my tokens but it says i must enter the 2FA number!!! how can i access to my dashboard now? i tried the link admin on the channel and gave my ETH address but i got error said i must enter a number. as you see at the picture there is not any 2FA instruction!!! i sent an email to the echat support but my problem has not been solved. would you please tell me what i do?
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
It is interesting to see the progress of the project and see the success of this ICO. The idea of the project is good. Let's see how the project team can make the ICO run smoothly.
Activity: 10
Activity: 224
 it is not productive to cry for the spilled milk. The administrator will not answer any questions about the loss of money because it is out of reach because it depends exclusively on supply and demand. And this situation will not change since the development obviously can not comply with the proposed plan. It is a real pity because the idea is very good and therefore it will be developed to try to transform the loss into an investment on knowledge. Greetings to all and good life ..
Pages:
Jump to: