Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 12. (Read 42959 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
One of the principal decisions of the team was the refusal of publicity. This is due to the fact that our goals are much higher than the gain of fame and fame, which have become so desirable in capitalist society. In addition, this is a concern for our users. e-Chat is an instant messenger that works independently of the state, the boundaries of special services and any other circumstances. To do this, we raised the question - if we can not ensure our own anonymity, then how can we realize this for users? Thus, it was decided to limit the publicity of some team members, and first of all it concerns developers, since they are the simplest goal for the lever of pressure

In the modern capitalist world, it is enough to find communication with one of team & advisor that have an impact to the developers...
Your fairy tale is interesting for people who love fantasy )))...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

FAMOUS RUSSIAN TV HOST ENDORSES E-CHAT

Anastasia Ivleeva is a famous Russian TV presenter who runs a travel show. A couple of days ago she posted on her Instagram a brief description of e-Chat, placing our decentralized app among the software she actively uses to interact with her friends. She also pointed out the high quality video calls and the option of a crypto wallet enabling Bitcoin storage.

Anastasia mentioned the stable work of e-Chat and the redesign we have introduced last week. Looks like it’s not only appealing to us, but also to thousands of our users. Don’t forget that e-Chat also provides an opportunity for additional income.
it's like an Instagram, where we can earn real money from the likes

It's "cryptolike" - the unique feature of e-Chat.
Good project. At e-chat huge potential! Interestingly, what price will be at the exchanges? I wish you further success!

Thank you.
We will announce exchanges after ICO ends. Follow our news to know it first!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
One of the principal decisions of the team was the refusal of publicity. This is due to the fact that our goals are much higher than the gain of fame and fame, which have become so desirable in capitalist society. In addition, this is a concern for our users. e-Chat is an instant messenger that works independently of the state, the boundaries of special services and any other circumstances. To do this, we raised the question - if we can not ensure our own anonymity, then how can we realize this for users? Thus, it was decided to limit the publicity of some team members, and first of all it concerns developers, since they are the simplest goal for the lever of pressure
I just like what I saw in the new white paper. That all unsold token will be burned. Which means the tokens will be less than 100million? Thanks for answer.
why do you say 100mln? the full amount of tokens 300mln...It is what they write in the WhitePaper

Yes because the new white paper says all unsold tokens will be burned and as I understand, they have not sold upto 100million tokens, unless there were private sales that occur.
The unsold tokens will be burned to increase the value of existing COINS, a good development team.

Where such information is: “a good development team” ?...)
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
I just like what I saw in the new white paper. That all unsold token will be burned. Which means the tokens will be less than 100million? Thanks for answer.
why do you say 100mln? the full amount of tokens 300mln...It is what they write in the WhitePaper

Yes because the new white paper says all unsold tokens will be burned and as I understand, they have not sold upto 100million tokens, unless there were private sales that occur.
The unsold tokens will be burned to increase the value of existing COINS, a good development team.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

Activity: 86
https://i.imgur.com/nC27abt.png

E-CHAT DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM OFFERS ONLY THE BEST-POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

Everyone is aware that e-Chat is mostly used to exchange texts, video and audio content, and publish posts in the news feed called ‘Moments’. It’s not a surprise, but e-Chat is actually ready to bring you more functionality and become your best friend and partner in solving everyday issues.

The implementation of e-Chat cryptowallet helps to transfer ECHT and other crytpocurrencies in private messages, trade one type of cryptocoin for another, provide a built-in payment system for contactless NFC and QR.

The Blockchain nature of e-Chat allows it to provide the highest possible security level for its users. It includes end-to-end encryption, fingerprint input, face recognition, and private key storage for crypto-wallets.

What concerns its basic function of messaging and communication generally, e-Chat provides the option of individual or group chats with 100% privacy, paid channels for bloggers and individual publishers, neural networks and AI implementation to change the appearance for video calls and live streaming to the ‘Moments’ news feed.

Don’t forget about the Additional Round of ECHT tokens sale that lasts until March 1st, 2018. Get your very own e-Chat tokens with a 5% Discount!

neural network? where?!?
Read the whitepaper attentively.

Neural network will be used to "changing the appearance" function.

In video calls or streaming...
hmm... Something like Snapchat. But Snapchat loses positions, so you, guys, have a chance
Activity: 162
Good project. At e-chat huge potential! Interestingly, what price will be at the exchanges? I wish you further success!
The price is difficult to predict, but I do not think that it will be less than the today's price. ECHT has a lot of applications in the app
Activity: 266
What about windows phone application?
it seems to me that applications for windows phone are not relevant, since the most popular platforms are iOS and Android Cool
I can't find this in the Store. But on the Android the app works.
Activity: 263
What about windows phone application?
it seems to me that applications for windows phone are not relevant, since the most popular platforms are iOS and Android Cool
BoUnTY BoTS )))

1. Wow! A decentralized blockchain-based messenger?
2. Maybe some bonus is active now?...
3. Waiting for the end of ICO impatiently.  hope token price will be high
4. new design looking so fresh...
5. Unique function. I've never seen this before, in other messengers. This is what the Instagram lacked
6. a week to the end of ICO..Will be interesting to see results of voting
7. almost 100k app downloads!
8. Hey! Wonderful app! Thanks for the new vision
9. hello Wink. your app becomes popular, a lot of my friends use it.
10. Wow! A decentralized blockchain-based messenger? This is indeed a cool idea...hm...

And so on...

Activity: 69
Will waiting for the end of voting. Will be new functions or not.
I think they announce it soon. I voted for the fork Smiley
Activity: 87
Will waiting for the end of voting. Will be new functions or not.
Activity: 189
it's like an Instagram, where we can earn real money from the likes
Activity: 75
E-CHAT SECOND-GUESSED TELEGRAM INTENTIONS, TON IS ALREADY LEFT BEHIND

https://i.imgur.com/gYocdkA.png

Quite recently, the instant messaging clients have directed their attention into the sphere of decentralized and distributed technologies. One of the latest news received from the Telegram Founder, Pavel Durov, is the launch of TON (Telegram Open Network) project. We understand that it will take time for the company to run ICO and work out the robust codebase enabling the network implementation on Blockchain. TON closed the private sale by raising $850M, instead of the initial goal of only $600M. The public sale will start in March aiming to raise another $600M. But why you have to wait?

e-Chat is here and it has all the functionality TON still needs to develop! We already have an encrypted cryptowallet that allows payments across the network. e-Chat is a revolutionary messaging platform and a fast-growing social network providing the option of Cryptolike. Apart from messaging functions, it also supports other functionality. Please, read in one of our previous posts about the full range of services offered by e-Chat. Goodbye TON, e-Chat took the lead!
U was the first, as I remember who become to talk about all-in-one messaging platform. You're a very ambitious team
Ambitious team, yes. You have strong competitors...
Activity: 62
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Pages:
Jump to: