Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 16. (Read 42964 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Maria Jones makes your team stronger. She is famous lady in the world of crypto and startups

Fully agree with you.

I have never seen her before in the projects.

Her talent and connections will be very useful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi!
I invested at the very beginning of the project. And I'm so glad to see how you grows, how you increased the number of partners and supporters, developed a beautiful application. Wish you further success!
Activity: 77
https://investors.echat.io/media/news/5stage.png

E-CHAT ICO, 5TH STAGE OF THE MAIN ROUND, CLOSE TO COMPLETION

Dear friends, followers, and users of our first decentralized messaging platform, we are happy to have you with us and very grateful for your support!

As you know we have been in the process of tokens presale since October 2017, now we are approaching the final lap. There is still one day for you to get ECHT tokens with 10% Discount, for $1.35!

We would like to remind you that the e-Chat management team decided to extend the Main Round of ICO for two more weeks! The value of the tokens for this period will be discussed in our next news post.
This is the great news! The time of preparing to exchanges Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
E-CHAT ICO, 5TH STAGE OF THE MAIN ROUND, CLOSE TO COMPLETION

Dear friends, followers, and users of our first decentralized messaging platform, we are happy to have you with us and very grateful for your support!

As you know we have been in the process of tokens presale since October 2017, now we are approaching the final lap. There is still one day for you to get ECHT tokens with 10% Discount, for $1.35!

We would like to remind you that the e-Chat management team decided to extend the Main Round of ICO for two more weeks! The value of the tokens for this period will be discussed in our next news post.
Activity: 65
The situation of voting changed...
But maybe building the fork will be the right decision...
Activity: 84
Hello!
The last hours of 10%? What bonus will be after that?

only 5 man, this is your last chance Wink
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
I have invested in e-chat ico. But day after day I'm getting more skeptic with this project. You are not being clearly enough. I think you have a huge potential, especially because the great idea behind e-chat. Perhaps, we investors need a different treatment. Wait no to see my echt coins become nothing.
Why do you so sceptic? I don't know, I like the app...

Yes, i like the app too even though i am not really a big fan of IM, but it is essential communication tool. I hope e-chat will be among the crypto-related IM to challenge in this space. I read through the recent updated whitepaper too, made me a strong believer in this project.
What is IM?
Really? What's so cool in the new whitepaper?
Activity: 560
I have invested in e-chat ico. But day after day I'm getting more skeptic with this project. You are not being clearly enough. I think you have a huge potential, especially because the great idea behind e-chat. Perhaps, we investors need a different treatment. Wait no to see my echt coins become nothing.

Yes, i like the app too even though i am not really a big fan of IM, but it is essential communication tool. I hope e-chat will be among the crypto-related IM to challenge in this space. I read through the recent updated whitepaper too, made me a strong believer in this project.
Activity: 95
Hello!
The last hours of 10%? What bonus will be after that?
Activity: 490
Hello!

Cool to see the growing of the project. What're your next marketing plans for the messenger?

Hi.
Follow our NEWS to know it first.
If the project reaches the hard cap before the last stage, then will ICO be finalized? Will the unsold tokens be burned?

Right.
Unsold tokens ill be burned.

We are going to grow this project and bring modern features to our users.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
If the project reaches the hard cap before the last stage, then will ICO be finalized? Will the unsold tokens be burned?
Activity: 168
Activity: 311
Hello!

Cool to see the growing of the project. What're your next marketing plans for the messenger?
Activity: 58
https://i.imgur.com/K0ImPcR.png

MARIA JONES, E-CHAT ADVISOR AND COINTELEGRAPH VP, ARRANGED NEGOTIATIONS WITH SINGULARITEAM INVESTMENT FUND

A couple of days ago a new e-Chat advisor, Maria Jones, met the management team of the Israeli-based venture capital investment fund Singulariteam. The fund was founded by Moshe Hogeg in 2012 with the headquarters in Tel Aviv. Since then they became well-known for supporting projects that implement new and disruptive technologies. In the past year, the fund management drew its focus toward crypto startup and has already provided the seed capital for more than 50 projects running ICOs.

Maria Jones discussed the e-Chat project with the Singulariteam professionals, elaborating on the funding opportunities and the benefit e-Chat brings to the investing side in the long run. The fund is best known for the provision of top-level professional support from the early stages of the project development. We truly hope that their visionary ideas and the technological know-how to back them up will bring our mutual cooperation to succeed.

Don’t forget to purchase your very own ECHT tokens while the price is still affordable.

https://i.imgur.com/sUiFjfi.jpg
Amazing news! Wish more such great connections!
Activity: 75
Hello, e-Chat! On what will the e-Chat earn? I see all functional is free for use...

Read new WP, they write about it.

we will pay only the commission for exchanging money to other currencies and crypto like, for paid chats and channels, and for safer storage of content.
Activity: 190
Hello e-Chat and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.
cool, so do u added e-Chat? I never heard about your platform.
Activity: 48
Hello, e-Chat! On what will the e-Chat earn? I see all functional is free for use...
Pages:
Jump to: