Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 31. (Read 42971 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
the usecases of this product endless. Everyone will find something for themselves. As for me it's a possibility to earn on my arts and see in my feed only unique content
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Hello!

How many investors does echat have??

You can find this information at our website.
I see. You updated your site Smiley
Activity: 37
Will there be any more discounts for buying tokens?
look at the site, there're 4 ICO stages with different bonuses ahead (from today)
Activity: 59
Will there be any more discounts for buying tokens?
Activity: 84
I think that you will succeed. I used the telegram and I was terribly annoyed that all the messages in one screen. You at the first time divided channels and personal chats - believe me, this makes communication easier
Activity: 364
low price now. Why will it grow?
Activity: 490

TELEGRAM FOLLOWS IN E-CHAT STEPS

Less than a week ago, the Telegram CEO announced the idea to launch an ICO for the world-known messenger and introduce its native cryptocurrency. But let’s face the truth, is this idea so revolutionizing?

The idea to create a Blockchain-based messenger is not entirely new to the market. e-Chat has been spreading the word about its messaging platform for half a year already, moreover, just as in Telegram, e-Chat is a working product with N millions of users worldwide. While Telegram management is still thinking to run a ICO for their product, we have already ran a number of rounds and have raised an impressive amount of funds. As you may already know, we are running our final ICO and asking you to support us!

More and more key media features get notice of e-Chat due to its protected algorithm, strong encryption, Blockchain nature, and incredibly convenient interface. At the same time, Telegram continues to receive negative reviews. Looks like the founder of Telegram, Pavel Durov, the one who popularized the Russian version of Facebook – VK, cannot get his own ideas and keeps borrowing them from us and WeChat.

It means, that while some messaging giants are still thinking about making their first steps in the world of ICOs and cryptocurrency, we continue to strengthen our positions, as e-Chat is the already functioning messaging system of the future!

OMG..You did it! You beat tg
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
Hi, after I send some ETH from MEW, will my ECTH appear on my profile page within the e-chat ICO website? Does it take longer to show up on the site after my transfer has been processed on the ETH blockchain? Also, when the coins are going to be sent to MEW? Only after the ICO ends? Thanks

You will see ECHT tokens in your dashboard after some hours after sending. You will be able to use them after ICO ends

Thanks, I emailed you my TX as I still cannot see my ECHT.

pm me with your e-mail, wallet and transaction ID please.
Devs now no investment restrictions?

According to the US legislation, American citizens don’t have the possibility to take part in the sale of e-Chat ICO. You can participate in the ICO if you do not have US citizenship, do not have permanent residence in the USA, as well as in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and other territories controlled by the US.
wow, that's important, thanks. What about minimal amount to invest?

There is no investment minimum.
Activity: 266

According to the US legislation, American citizens don’t have the possibility to take part in the sale of e-Chat ICO. You can participate in the ICO if you do not have US citizenship, do not have permanent residence in the USA, as well as in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and other territories controlled by the US.
wow, that's important, thanks. What about minimal amount to invest?
Activity: 5
Hi, after I send some ETH from MEW, will my ECTH appear on my profile page within the e-chat ICO website? Does it take longer to show up on the site after my transfer has been processed on the ETH blockchain? Also, when the coins are going to be sent to MEW? Only after the ICO ends? Thanks

You will see ECHT tokens in your dashboard after some hours after sending. You will be able to use them after ICO ends

Thanks, I emailed you my TX as I still cannot see my ECHT.

TELEGRAM FOLLOWS IN E-CHAT STEPS

Less than a week ago, the Telegram CEO announced the idea to launch an ICO for the world-known messenger and introduce its native cryptocurrency. But let’s face the truth, is this idea so revolutionizing?

The idea to create a Blockchain-based messenger is not entirely new to the market. e-Chat has been spreading the word about its messaging platform for half a year already, moreover, just as in Telegram, e-Chat is a working product with N millions of users worldwide. While Telegram management is still thinking to run a ICO for their product, we have already ran a number of rounds and have raised an impressive amount of funds. As you may already know, we are running our final ICO and asking you to support us!

More and more key media features get notice of e-Chat due to its protected algorithm, strong encryption, Blockchain nature, and incredibly convenient interface. At the same time, Telegram continues to receive negative reviews. Looks like the founder of Telegram, Pavel Durov, the one who popularized the Russian version of Facebook – VK, cannot get his own ideas and keeps borrowing them from us and WeChat.

It means, that while some messaging giants are still thinking about making their first steps in the world of ICOs and cryptocurrency, we continue to strengthen our positions, as e-Chat is the already functioning messaging system of the future!

I have transformed my eth into echat ico eth address, after one and half days.
No thing shows in my control panel, after asking, they only tell me to wait.
But etherscan shows my transaction was finished and completed one and half days.
There is nothing in my e-chat investing control panel.
What happened?
I don't know.
They said nothing, just ask me to wait.
No explain, and wait..........................

Could someone tell us what happened in e-chat?

Hello, pm me with your e-mail, wallet and transaction ID please
Hello!

How many investors does echat have??

You can find this information at our website.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
The project is the first decentralized multifunctional messages app with multi cryptocurriences wallet making transaction easier.
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/MUW3wry.png

RUSSIAN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENCY ENDORSES E-CHAT

Blockchain technologies are actively marching around the globe and the apps based on them are gaining more and more popularity worldwide. Russian Federation is not an exception.

Not so long time ago we spotted one of the Russian candidates for the presidency, Ksenia Sobchak, talking about Blockchain through her social channels. She suggests applying the Blockchain technology for the coming voting in Russia. Among various social apps, she picked up the first decentralized messaging system, e-Chat, and came up with the idea of using the app during the voting process.

She says, ‘You have the presidential candidates on your screen and the one thing you have to do is to tap on the one you would like to vote for’. She also suggested the Central Election Commission take a note of it. Kseniya mentioned that e-Chat is running its ICO now and everyone who believes in the ultimate freedom and the transparency during the voting may support the promising startup.
you impressed me. Decentralization in the Russia...
Activity: 311

All the functional will be free, yes? Well, except the paid chats and channels
really? stickers, games, additional functionality? free to use?

Absolutely.
wow! awesome app
Pages:
Jump to: