Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 26. (Read 42971 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello
This is a mineable coin, right?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
What bounty is going on?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
Hi! What bonus now? I want to invest

Hello, 20% discount till January 31
Activity: 364
Minimum of investment on this stage?
Activity: 77
EXTREMELY POPULAR BLOGGER, TRAVELER, AND THRILL-SEEKER ENDORSES E-CHAT

https://i.imgur.com/zjUsPbb.png

Jay Alvarrez knows everything about hype, his Instagram account has almost 6M followers. By having an exciting life, traveling to breathtaking places, and enjoying his life to the fullest could turn him into a millionaire once he starts posting on the e-Chat news feed and his 6M followers will be able to send him donations through the cryptolike option.

According to Jay “e-Chat is a freedom of speech with no limits, It's impossible to steal your photos or your personal information not to mention it's super safe and modern. You can receive online payments for everything. Even if you lose your online wallet, your friends or followers can help you. Keeps all conversations and everything completely private”. We are very glad to receive his high appreciation for the service e-Chat offers to its users.

It’s quite flattering that Jay also follows our ICO news, it could mean that he is among our investors! Good job, pal!

https://i.imgur.com/iXcw19W.png

Jay among investors e-Chat!
Activity: 190
How can I earn with e-Chat now?
You can invest in it (the main thing) now, you can see how the cryptolike works - it's live in the app (I have iOS)
ok, I'll try. Want to see how will it develop further
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
Hi! What bonus now? I want to invest
I see almost 100K downloads! My congratulations. It seems to me that even Telegram did not grow so fast
app downloads? good results
Activity: 84
I see almost 100K downloads! My congratulations. It seems to me that even Telegram did not grow so fast
Activity: 86

Jay Alvarrez knows everything about hype, his Instagram account has almost 6M followers. By having an exciting life, traveling to breathtaking places, and enjoying his life to the fullest could turn him into a millionaire once he starts posting on the e-Chat news feed and his 6M followers will be able to send him donations through the cryptolike option.

According to Jay “e-Chat is a freedom of speech with no limits, It's impossible to steal your photos or your personal information not to mention it's super safe and modern. You can receive online payments for everything. Even if you lose your online wallet, your friends or followers can help you. Keeps all conversations and everything completely private”. We are very glad to receive his high appreciation for the service e-Chat offers to its users.

It’s quite flattering that Jay also follows our ICO news, it could mean that he is among our investors! Good job, pal!

He is absolutely right, every information should be private. The wallet in the app working?

Yep, tried it. The app looking awesome!
Thanks for answer
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
So a lot of messengers right now on the market.

Good that you go your way
not like Telegram Grin
Activity: 266

He is absolutely right, every information should be private. The wallet in the app working?

Yep, tried it. The app looking awesome!
Activity: 95
So a lot of messengers right now on the market.

Good that you go your way
Activity: 86

The project is good. but considering the modern products that are already on the market, then it will be difficult to E-chat to break through. Telegram launches its own blockchain platform, I think it will become the most popular messenger.

Activity: 162
Hi!
I wanna see how are you changed. When do u provide more info?
yeah, I'm too!
Activity: 490
INNOVATIVE E-CHAT PROJECT DISCUSSION DURING LONDON BLOCKCHAIN WEEK 2018

The event takes place in London on January 19-26, 2018 and drags the attention of world Blockchain senior figures. The three parts of London Blockchain Week are made up by ‘Hackathon’ (January 19-21), ‘Conference (Exhibition)’ (January 22-24), and ‘Workshop’ (January 25-26).

A cryptocurrency guru and an e-Chat new advisor, Johan Stael von Holstein, represents e-Chat on January 24, 2018, during the ‘Conference/Exhibition’ session. Come and get to know everything about the e-Chat startup, ICO, and the stages of our project development from 1:25 pm to 2:00 pm. Mr. Stael von Holstein will be there for you!

We anticipate the active interest in our platform from the side of investors and potential partners. It’s a great opportunity for us to network with other participants. Stay tuned for our latest news and get to know the details about our 3rd Round of ICO. Give yourself a chance to participate in the development of our revolutionary decentralized multi-task platform.

Congratulations! I hope it will be helpful for you
Activity: 197
Hi!
I wanna see how are you changed. When do u provide more info?
Pages:
Jump to: