Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 27. (Read 42971 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
how do u cope with regional standards for the storage of personal information?
This app created on the Ethereum blockchain + some levels of security, so there is nothing to worry about your personal info.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
big new update -

it's always interesting
Activity: 189
E-CHAT ENTERS 3RD STAGE OF 3RD ICO ROUND

Dear friends, thank you for staying with us and striving for true decentralization in the spheres of finance and communication. E-Chat is a revolutionary app combining these two directions by providing the best service of its class.

There are three more stages of our 3rd Round of ICO to come and we are approaching the one lasting for 10 days (January 22-31, 2018). As you know the price for 1 ECHT keeps rising and it has already reached $1.2. Stay abreast and participate in e-Chat tokens sale with 20% discount. Next stage of ICO will lead to more price rise. Choose wise and get ready for many sweeping changes to come.

e-Chat management team decided to make an unrivaled action that has never happened in the world of ICOs. At the same time, this particular novelty will increase the price of ECHT. Get your chance and buy e-Chat tokens at reasonable price, while you still have this opportunity! Stay tuned to find out what the big change is about.

https://investors.echat.io/news/article/559

"unrivaled action"? You intrigue me Wink
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
E-CHAT ENTERS 3RD STAGE OF 3RD ICO ROUND

Dear friends, thank you for staying with us and striving for true decentralization in the spheres of finance and communication. E-Chat is a revolutionary app combining these two directions by providing the best service of its class.

There are three more stages of our 3rd Round of ICO to come and we are approaching the one lasting for 10 days (January 22-31, 2018). As you know the price for 1 ECHT keeps rising and it has already reached $1.2. Stay abreast and participate in e-Chat tokens sale with 20% discount. Next stage of ICO will lead to more price rise. Choose wise and get ready for many sweeping changes to come.

e-Chat management team decided to make an unrivaled action that has never happened in the world of ICOs. At the same time, this particular novelty will increase the price of ECHT. Get your chance and buy e-Chat tokens at reasonable price, while you still have this opportunity! Stay tuned to find out what the big change is about.

https://investors.echat.io/news/article/559
Activity: 311
Hi!
What happens with unsold tokens?
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Hey! How many downloads e-Chat has now?
They have special website part related to this. Now almost 70K
Activity: 190
INNOVATIVE E-CHAT PROJECT DISCUSSION DURING LONDON BLOCKCHAIN WEEK 2018

The event takes place in London on January 19-26, 2018 and drags the attention of world Blockchain senior figures. The three parts of London Blockchain Week are made up by ‘Hackathon’ (January 19-21), ‘Conference (Exhibition)’ (January 22-24), and ‘Workshop’ (January 25-26).

A cryptocurrency guru and an e-Chat new advisor, Johan Stael von Holstein, represents e-Chat on January 24, 2018, during the ‘Conference/Exhibition’ session. Come and get to know everything about the e-Chat startup, ICO, and the stages of our project development from 1:25 pm to 2:00 pm. Mr. Stael von Holstein will be there for you!

We anticipate the active interest in our platform from the side of investors and potential partners. It’s a great opportunity for us to network with other participants. Stay tuned for our latest news and get to know the details about our 3rd Round of ICO. Give yourself a chance to participate in the development of our revolutionary decentralized multi-task platform.

It will be to hear him. Maybe will be some video?
Activity: 109
Hey! How many downloads e-Chat has now?
Activity: 62

So from today token price 1,2?
Activity: 75

- When the last day to invest?

Answer from the previous page

Will there be any more discounts for buying tokens?

Yes, you can find information about our discounts at our website:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/21XN1BDcSGGj-1wtDhy1CA.png
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2

- When the last day to invest?
Activity: 87
My full support for the project, which take care of the safety of my data and give me chance to earn some money
"gold" words Wink
Activity: 119

The event takes place in London on January 19-26, 2018 and drags the attention of world Blockchain senior figures. The three parts of London Blockchain Week are made up by ‘Hackathon’ (January 19-21), ‘Conference (Exhibition)’ (January 22-24), and ‘Workshop’ (January 25-26).

A cryptocurrency guru and an e-Chat new advisor, Johan Stael von Holstein, represents e-Chat on January 24, 2018, during the ‘Conference/Exhibition’ session. Come and get to know everything about the e-Chat startup, ICO, and the stages of our project development from 1:25 pm to 2:00 pm. Mr. Stael von Holstein will be there for you!

We anticipate the active interest in our platform from the side of investors and potential partners. It’s a great opportunity for us to network with other participants. Stay tuned for our latest news and get to know the details about our 3rd Round of ICO. Give yourself a chance to participate in the development of our revolutionary decentralized multi-task platform.

wow! I wanna see the results
Activity: 476
The project is good. But considering the modern products that are already on the market, then it will be difficult to E-chat to break through. Telegram launches its own blockchain platform, I think it will become the most popular messenger.
I, from my side, consider that e-Chat can beat Telegram. New Telegram just follows his steps.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
The project is good. But considering the modern products that are already on the market, then it will be difficult to E-chat to break through. Telegram launches its own blockchain platform, I think it will become the most popular messenger.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

Activity: 48
https://i.imgur.com/dExXPyB.png

E-CHAT TEAM SHARES ITS EXPERIENCE AT NORTH AMERICAN BITCOIN CONFERENCE

One of the most influential events in the world of blockchain technology is Blockchain conference held in Miami. The event takes place on January on 18-19, 2018. It gathers 150+ world’s speakers and 750+ senior executives, CEOs, investors, and governmental officials thus providing the fruitful conditions for professional networking.

e-Chat representatives will take a 7 minutes speaking session on the main stage and elaborate about the insights of being a pioneer in the sphere of instant messaging service based on the Blockchain technology.

Among other topics to discuss at the conference will be the newest and hottest ICOs, tokensale mechanics, investing and regulations, disruption and the future of startups.

Don’t miss the chance to buy ECHT during our 2nd stage of 3rd ICO round!

a lot of famous speakers. My congratulations
Activity: 37
My full support for the project, which take care of the safety of my data and give me chance to earn some money
Activity: 434
low price is good for buying, but why will it grow?
they have special section on the site about it.

By the way, team, thanks for adding full info about progress of ICO on the site
Activity: 364
low price is good for buying, but why will it grow?
Pages:
Jump to: