Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 51. (Read 42999 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
This looks very worth watching.
Activity: 75
I like this project together we continue to develop with great enthusiasm to achieve perfect success, in the union this strength .. !! Above, let's continue working.
In the e-chat strengh!)) Seriously, I believe in this project. I hope some things will be easier, faster and more pleasant with it
Activity: 438
After payment successful what to do next?
waiting for tokens Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Centralisation, is at present the base for messengers. However, in the time to come social communication may shift to a platform that has been based on decentralisation. Thinking of such a scenario might be good.

But there are some questions that arise here and it is that how can a social network, specifically a messenger be based on decentralisation? And if this is the case then what will be the effects of such a development? The second question that I can recall here is somewhere related to the security; as in, will there be a secure mode of communication when some person makes use of e chat? If the answer is yes then how do things work around it?
Decentralization is definitely the future for social networks and messengers. It will be much safer and faster for users. All messages will be encrypted in a special way and the possibility of hacking accounts is reduced, since there are no servers that can be hacked
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
E-chat, how much is collected for now? Why isn't your tokensale transparent? That decrease confidence.
Activity: 17
so our chatting built multi-currency?
Activity: 41
I like this project together we continue to develop with great enthusiasm to achieve perfect success, in the union this strength .. !! Above, let's continue working.
Activity: 62
Hi
how much total token  for echat ?
i cant find in whitepaper

300 000 000 ECHT tokens

okay
I see you sell 300 million tokens during the ico phase
so you intend to sell all tokens when ico?
if sold all, means there is no one tokens held by the developer?
I think this is very strange
Activity: 14
After payment successful what to do next?
Activity: 238
Centralisation, is at present the base for messengers. However, in the time to come social communication may shift to a platform that has been based on decentralisation. Thinking of such a scenario might be good.

But there are some questions that arise here and it is that how can a social network, specifically a messenger be based on decentralisation? And if this is the case then what will be the effects of such a development? The second question that I can recall here is somewhere related to the security; as in, will there be a secure mode of communication when some person makes use of e chat? If the answer is yes then how do things work around it?
Activity: 37
Activity: 462
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
This is looking interesting! I might hop in before the round is over!

You are welcome,TheBusinessMan.
Wish you all the best  Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
This is looking interesting! I might hop in before the round is over!

3 DAYS LEFT UNTIL END OF E-CHAT ICO FIRST ROUND

Dear Friends, we are almost there, the first round of e-Chat ICO ends in 3 days! We are grateful to you for staying with us and supporting e-Chat, the decentralized multi-task platform with the function of an in-built multi-currency crypto wallet. We are proud to be among the very few ICOs raising funds for the already working product that is easily accessible for download and tested. The whole e-Chat team resembles a buzzing hive with the only idea to bring the best quality messenger to our users and investors. We stand by our promise to keep improving the quality of our product, that’s why we announce the complete redesign of the e-Chat app in January 2018. We are ease since e-Chat is the best of its kind! Grasp the chance to buy ECHT with a 25% discount, only for $0.75. We are happy to have you with us!

WHITE PAPER
WebsiteBitcointalkTelegramSlackFacebookTwitterRedditMediumSteemit
iOs app
Android app
OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD
Hello, team!

How many days left before the end of Round 1 ICO?

3 days till the end of the 1st round
so what's the 2st round bonus?

At the second ICO stage you can purchase ECHT token with 20% discount
Activity: 189
Activity: 77
Hello, team!

How many days left before the end of Round 1 ICO?

3 days till the end of the 1st round
so what's the 2st round bonus?
after you pay it will automatically come into your account

Hello, Porsuk
Clarify please what are you talking about?

Pages:
Jump to: