Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 55. (Read 42999 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Super cool project, and I just cannot believe the quality of the video contest. Good job dev!
I'm too!
Excellent contest conditions
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
We added eChat to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way, and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support ECHT tokens so that you can easily get started. You can also post your ECHT addresses to start receiving tips / payments / donations in ECHT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about eChat? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

Screenshots:

I think it can be helpful for e-chat. Project is really nice developed, let more people know about it!
Activity: 310
We added eChat to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way, and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support ECHT tokens so that you can easily get started. You can also post your ECHT addresses to start receiving tips / payments / donations in ECHT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about eChat? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

Screenshots:

Sounds curious, I will try
Activity: 69
Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!
Super cool project, and I just cannot believe the quality of the video contest. Good job dev!
Activity: 83
If I invest some, where I will receive my ECHT tokens?

You will get them into your dashboard at ico.echat.io
if I have questions about charging tokens, can I write it in the telegram?
Activity: 197
I can't wait for the project to be listed in a great exchange
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
Activity: 252
Activity: 434

E-CHAT VIDEO BLOG CONTEST IN HIGH GEAR

Dear friends, it is less than a week before our competent jury will choose the winner of e-Chat video blog contest. We would like to remind you that the prize fund is $27,000 (27,000 ECHT). We have already received 25 videos from you and hope to get more.

Check out the participation guidelines and create your winning video, there are only 4 days left, don’t miss your chance!

Please, participate and vote for other participants. You could give your vote for the video you like HERE. Shower us with your masterpieces and win the top prize of the contest. Stay tuned!

WHITE PAPER
WebsiteBitcointalkTelegramSlackFacebookTwitterRedditMediumSteemit
iOs app
Android app
OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD
Activity: 84
This project I'm sure will be very helpful to people.

Good luck to the developers. Wink
Hello
How many days left before the end of the first round?

Hello
8 days till the end of the 1st round of e-Chat ICO
e-Chat for life. The best messenger ever

Nice signature and avatar!  Wink
now this is indeed a competition in the messenger app is already a lot but I think echat this messenger will be able to compete and be successful..echat this has advantages from the application of another messenger,in addition to. like a messenger in general,echat has its own advantages such as can do internet payment,offline with the help of NFC and QR-code. The ability to save funds in the system applications with unique security such as,the Connection peer-to-peer, Encryption end-to-end,Authentication double payment, etc..I see a team echat very ambitious and professional in carrying out the project echat this..I am sure investors will certainly be interested for both.. project echat this will be a success..

Thank you for feedback,rudilo.
We won't let you down and we ll bring you the best quality 

Found that ICOBench rate e-Chat 4,6 of 5! https://icobench.com/ico/e-chat
Congratulations!

But rate only for ICO profile. This is not enough. Wait for other raitings too.

Yes, it's only profile fullness rate!
Activity: 162
Hello
How many days left before the end of the first round?
only 8 days and a few hours!
Activity: 48
Read attentively your Messenger apps review. I have to admit it was very educational.
Now there are so many applications for communication, but they are all completely isolated. It's great that Echat has added such a necessary function as multi-app sharing. In addition, I generally think this is a normal situation when my personal data is absolutely protected and inaccessible to others.
Activity: 476
Check ur bounty artwork and suddenly:

Go ahead, e-chat! Grin

actually, you absolutely win with your product. as I know something about 3% of all ICO have MVP or beta, not only beautiful words.
Activity: 374
Bceм пpивeт!

Я cдeлaл вeceлыe cтикepы в тeлeгpaмм e_Chat!
Moжeтe пoльзoвaтьcя:
https://t.me/addstickers/e_Chat_Stickers

Hello! I made funny stickers in the e_Chat telegram!
You can use:
https://t.me/addstickers/e_Chat_Stickers
Activity: 98
now this is indeed a competition in the messenger app is already a lot but I think echat this messenger will be able to compete and be successful..echat this has advantages from the application of another messenger,in addition to. like a messenger in general,echat has its own advantages such as can do internet payment,offline with the help of NFC and QR-code. The ability to save funds in the system applications with unique security such as,the Connection peer-to-peer, Encryption end-to-end,Authentication double payment, etc..I see a team echat very ambitious and professional in carrying out the project echat this..I am sure investors will certainly be interested for both.. project echat this will be a success..
You described in such detail that I want to help the guys make an excellent product immediately Wink

Yes, their security system is impressive indeed. Not without reason - Karthik Iyer helped to develop it. When the team were experts for the interview of the Huffington Post, the CMO noted that based on the e-Chat experience, the usage of blockchain technology, IPFS protocols, and P2P connections is a win-win solution.
Pages:
Jump to: