Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][cryptopia][realtime airdrop]LIZI for contest winner - page 4. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
if i look the rate in cryptopia , it still small , but i predict it will up in next month , be sure dev also serious in this project too
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Received the airdrop ,thanks guys !
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Here for enriching conversations
Lizi project seems like a project that one should invest in. Already listed and has a price already
Activity: 336
Such a great and interesting project. A good project for investors out there. A good project like this means a success for the participants and also for the whole team.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
LIZI is one of the projects that looks clearly not kidding and rapid development
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
After picking few points, I have no doubt that this project is going to be great. Fast transaction without clogging of the chain, light blockchain size and a host of other features. This crypto-world is in need of this.
Activity: 347
waiting for the roadmap.. i think this will be a successful project, goodluck to the devs
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Wish the more success of the project and looking forward for more updates.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Lizicoin is very nice project. I will support this project. I wish you success and participation in the project. good luck!
Activity: 48
i cant find the website or other details for this LIZI , anyone have the links or the announcement?
Activity: 75
Already listed, great. Good coin for real investors
Activity: 9
LIZI coin is so believable because it is already listed in cryptopia! No doubt!
Activity: 66
i see two threads similar about lizi , are this thread made for the bounty campaign only ? and the other was the official?
Activity: 308
Great project with nice scope and like to invest it. Good Luck
Activity: 37
This is an excellent project
Activity: 9
this is a great project i think is going to be a successful one. congrats to cryptopia.
Activity: 45
where i can get the details like roadmap and white paper for this project , and theres a rumour that this token already swap to other name , is it right?
Activity: 80
https://i.imgur.com/0dgtBou.png
Lizi, interesting project, I think you have great future good luck to developers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
i will participate to our airdrop program
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
I'M paticipation airdrop
I have traded LIZI in cryptopia
Pages:
Jump to: