Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][cryptopia][realtime airdrop]LIZI for contest winner - page 7. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Very interesting project. I will be glad to be apart of this project..

Agree with you on this very nice coin project so wait to let investors joining this project. And I am also sure that this project will develop rapidly.
Activity: 63
I already made an account and working on my referrals. Great project you have there. Looking forward to a bright future with you guys. Kudos!
Activity: 128
Very interesting project. I will be glad to be apart of this project...
Activity: 138
@damasked
Great concept. Looked through your sponsorship and social advert chain. You have my highest rating.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
An interesting project. If only there's more information and details, more and more people will be interested with it. I will give this a rating of 3/5. I wish you the best, team.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Its looking good with what am seeing this project is the future. Awesome ideas
Activity: 44
Great project!! This is going to take off. I cant wait to see where this goes.
Activity: 103
This is an amazing project. I am glad to be an early participant.
Activity: 29
This a great and nice project. Looks very interesting, excellent work Devs and best of luck
Activity: 56
This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in  this project is doing theyre best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined your airdrop and feel blessed to be part of your project cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field.Together lets spread our wings and lets fly to the moon...
Activity: 145
A good airdrop for good people) I want the project to develop and all the participants got their profit! So good luck to the developers!
Activity: 96
In our age of high technology, I think there will be a worthy application for your project. I wish you good luck and will try to take an active part in it - success is not tanned!
Activity: 294
How are we going to swap our TZT tokens?
Activity: 72
Hello Dev
Good luck with this project development.
to invest their wealth in a decentralized manner and earn substantial interest on investment
concept of this coin is really great! The coin is going to be used in most places
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Wish this project takes more success , A fast and reliable transaction is good in this industry. Keep up this plan . Smiley
my hope is also the same project smoothly and hopefully will get success.
hopefully be a successful team.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Wish this project takes more success , A fast and reliable transaction is good in this industry. Keep up this plan . Smiley
Activity: 14
Nice project and funny image. Already joined telegram and followed twitter.

Thanks dev
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
 this seems a nice project and i hope that this will be go for long. I am following the project now. thanks
Activity: 59

a good project, an interesting site, the beginning is already good, I will join and see what happens.
Pages:
Jump to: