Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][cryptopia][realtime airdrop]LIZI for contest winner - page 9. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 108
LIZI is already present in cryptopia, a remarkable project. hopefully this project runs smoothly and successfully, and of course you already have a team that is adept and great. success accompanies you dev
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
That is a better trading volume today in cryptopia. Goodluck Smiley
Activity: 92
Personally am so happy to be part of this great project... I love and wanna commend the team for their hard work..let's support the coin to the moon
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Lets support this coin
Activity: 181
This concept is very fascinating, are you already in cryptoria?
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
excellent .... waiting for the flight to the moon and above, the price should be more
Activity: 32
great project and very interesting!!! want to know more about this project full support!!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Funny coin. I don't understand what for it but try that drop  Cheesy
Activity: 207
I tried many coins wallets' in the past and it's frustrating to have to download the entire blockcain for it to work.. so I salute you for eliminating that burden.
Activity: 87
in midst of diverse innovative projects/product offerings , I believe Lizi coin is capable of calving a niche for itself in the crypto arena.
Activity: 70
great news for Lizi coin to have been listed on the cryptopia exchange, coin has the great potentials of going to the moon, therefore I am in.
Activity: 26
Lets See How You Can Let Us Reach The Moon Cheesy
Activity: 122
This is the kind of project that interests me. Well articulated and organised. Am sure the DEV team is on the right track with the listing on cryptopia. Am sure it will moon in no time.
Activity: 53
This is a very good project. The only thing of concern seem to be the number of spaces available for applicants that is so few compared to the number of the entire populace cueing up for it.
Activity: 27
I like this project with pleasure I participate and I wish successful development. good luck
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Not a good time to trade, but better days ahead.
Activity: 35
The breaking of a new dawn and the birthing of a new crypto currency #LIZI. The image really hit me. I choose to stand with LIZI and together we will go the distance.

Thanks dev.
Activity: 364
 I believe this coin has the great potentials of going to the moon, therefore I will definitely interested in investing in this.good luck dev team.
Activity: 53
nice project here we want to be reach with this Cheesy
Activity: 54
Nice project deve.
keep the flag rolling
Pages:
Jump to: