Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 17. (Read 59931 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
accroding to the nethash and diff right now i think its still profitable for miners.
correct me if im wrong.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Received my IPO, thank you Maidak and Harry.
Problem is the price on C-cex is terrible rite now  Grin
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
lets go to bittrex
Activity: 182
Most services are absolute garbage. See my tweet here: https://twitter.com/Altcoinity/status/491578301123526656 for just one example. Price went from 14 satoshi to 2 satoshi in the week of promotion and is now sitting with no open buy orders: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XAN

Honestly, the best marketing you could do, is your own.

For example, I just registered www.twitter.com/CoinCrystal, and will start posting Crystal related news / giveaways on it.

That's our fear, that we end up wasting money in this kind of services.

We're thinking of doing some kind of gift for new members. We could give them some CRYSTAL, and then we could buy from people who are selling (with our own BTC).

That way we would be helping new miners, and we would be pumping the coin a little and generating volume at the same time.

Definitely wait on Bittrex.  We had some decent volume on C-Cex this first few hours of mining.  If the volume picks up a little, we will make it to the C-Cex hit coins list and Bittrex will take notice.  Definitely feel this coin has the ability to make it on its own.

Already in the HOT COINS! Cheesy

Hot coins: UNAT: 23.04, MWC: 12.19, VVXX: 7.62, PPL: 6.75, CANN: 6.53, DOS: 4.33, CAC: 2.56, FBIT: 2.44, CRYST: 2.25, XRC: 2.20
Activity: 112
Definitely wait on Bittrex.  We had some decent volume on C-Cex this first few hours of mining.  If the volume picks up a little, we will make it to the C-Cex hit coins list and Bittrex will take notice.  Definitely feel this coin has the ability to make it on its own.
need more bigger exchange to promote. now the price is lower than the IPO price
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Definitely wait on Bittrex.  We had some decent volume on C-Cex this first few hours of mining.  If the volume picks up a little, we will make it to the C-Cex hit coins list and Bittrex will take notice.  Definitely feel this coin has the ability to make it on its own.
should do more for the market , the delay thing has some impact to the coin. now the real improvement  is needed
We're not yet. A few users have sent us pm about their marketing services, and we're seeing which one could be good for our coin.

One member offered us promoting the coin at reddit + do some giveaways + tipbot.

What do you think?
when can this coin be on bittrex as dev planed??

I'd like to ask the same.

Hello! Well, as we already told, the 15 BTC we got from IPO will be used only for the game development (Crystalite web and app), and the server which will handle the game.

That said, we also have our own money, which we are using right now to pay for some bounties (mac wallet, explorers, and a few other things). Also, we are spending some BTC to promote the coin. We think this needs more attention.

I think Bittrex is asking 3 BTC to get listed and featured on the main page. We can either pay them, or the community can help us by asking them to list CrystalCoin. If we managed to get listed for free, we can use those 3 BTC to generate volume and stabilize the price.

now we need to promote this coin, rocket it to the moon. now the price is at bottom . good time to buy in

Hello! Well, as we already told, the 15 BTC we got from IPO will be used only for the game development (Crystalite web and app), and the server which will handle the game.

That said, we also have our own money, which we are using right now to pay for some bounties (mac wallet, explorers, and a few other things). Also, we are spending some BTC to promote the coin. We think this needs more attention.

I think Bittrex is asking 3 BTC to get listed and featured on the main page. We can either pay them, or the community can help us by asking them to list CrystalCoin. If we managed to get listed for free, we can use those 3 BTC to generate volume and stabilize the price.
Activity: 117

Activity: 139
MOST IPO CRYSTALS HAVE BEEN SENT BY MAIDAK!

HE STILL NEEDS THE ADDRESS OF THESE USERS:

- kid_brook
- ASICrefugee
- mingzi1521
- Tam222
- weedo84
- noodle_dam

PM HIM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
As I still had some requests and this coin actually doesn't look so bad, I've launched a pool for it and I'm also pumping some hash into the pool. You can find the URL @ my Twitter (look at my Sig) and I've also messaged the Dev. To get things rollin' I've dropped the fee to 0 % completely for now.
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
i got my IPO coins too , thanks maidak,good work. Smiley
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
No IPO coins have been received.

Maidek was waiting for you to send him your Crystalcoin address so he can send you the coins

Was sent. Then I guess he got offline.
Activity: 139

Maidek was waiting for you to send him your Crystalcoin address so he can send you the coins
Activity: 530
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: