Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 20. (Read 59931 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Another IPO scam???  Noone has yet to see there IPO shares.  They did not arrive after the first deadline, now they have made another deadline.  Why???  Just send us the fking coins we bought, unless you don't plan on it  

Dev just ignore this moron. Don't waste time answering these trolls, just focus on your work.

Dev well spoken

he missed the ipo Smiley I think

now he's angry  Smiley

That's exactly what's going with all his whining right now LOL

it's ok Vlizzjeffrey.. there will be another IPO coin for you to jump on, just be patience  Smiley

He missed the IPO. Now he is trying to spread FUD to make everyone will panic sell so that he can buy coins at the IPO price again.

LOL pathetic chimpanzee
Activity: 126
seems like a good coin.!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Another IPO scam???  Noone has yet to see there IPO shares.  They did not arrive after the first deadline, now they have made another deadline.  Why???  Just send us the fking coins we bought.  

Did you not see the posts from Maidak?  HE is the only handling the IPO shares.  Dev doesn't have the coins to send.  Please read before spreading FUD.
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
Another IPO scam???  Noone has yet to see there IPO shares.  They did not arrive after the first deadline, now they have made another deadline.  Why???  Just send us the fking coins we bought, unless you don't plan on it  
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

Dev well spoken

now he's angry  Smiley

That's exactly what's going with all his whining right now LOL

it's ok Vlizzjeffrey.. there will be another IPO coin for you to jump on, just be patience  Smiley
Activity: 208
People who do not did IPO now DONT want to mine this coin.

They say ipo is too cheap.

Ond limicoin have more  HASHRATE than Crystalcoin, yes that is true but that block reward  on limicoin is 60 more than Crystalcoin.
and only a few days to mine left,,,,,

so if you want to earn some fast money, what you gonna do?

When limicoin ends you all will mine this one.  Cool
limi , I have mined some ,so I know  limi has no plan, just mining limit , not good at all.  limi cannot compare with  crystal. crystal has good plan !

good plan? use 17% of the total coin supply for IPO to make a stupid game is a good plan? IPO that big scare investors, and thats for a reason.

at least limicoin is fairly distrubuted, look how minerals has grown, good example.

Just don't mine it if you don't agree with how we done the distribution. We have a good plan. Stupid game? Haha, if you don't like anything, what are you doing here?

Let's see what everyone say in one month Smiley. Well, before actually, when we start showing progress updates.

Dev well spoken

now he's angry  Smiley

Activity: 182

Ond limicoin have more  HASHRATE than Crystalcoin, yes that is true but that block reward  on limicoin is 60 more than Crystalcoin.

When limicoin ends you all will mine this one.  Cool
limi , I have mined some ,so I know  limi has no plan, just mining limit , not good at all.  limi cannot compare with  crystal. crystal has good plan !

good plan? use 17% of the total coin supply for IPO to make a stupid game is a good plan? IPO that big scare investors, and thats for a reason.

at least limicoin is fairly distrubuted, look how minerals has grown, good example.

Just don't mine it if you don't agree with how we done the distribution. We have a good plan. Stupid game? Haha, if you don't like anything, what are you doing here?

Let's see what everyone say in one month Smiley. Well, before actually, when we start showing progress updates.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Ond limicoin have more  HASHRATE than Crystalcoin, yes that is true but that block reward  on limicoin is 60 more than Crystalcoin.

limi , I have mined some ,so I know  limi has no plan, just mining limit , not good at all.  limi cannot compare with  crystal. crystal has good plan !

Activity: 910

Activity: 208

why crystal need IPO when another gaming coin don't need IPO , development started way before launch , and have something to show

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mls-mozzshare-released-new-combination-of-mobile-platform-and-digit-719767

you mean MLS ,this coin almost dead . seems like no people joined in MLS

Not to mention that coin has a 9% premine and no timelime for if/when the game will ever be released.
why crystal need IPO when another gaming coin don't need IPO , development started way before launch , and have something to show

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mls-mozzshare-released-new-combination-of-mobile-platform-and-digit-719767

you mean MLS ,this coin almost dead . seems like no people joined in MLS
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 238
I have never seen so many crybabies all concentrated into one thread like this before..... Cry

Either they are crying because they missed the IPO or crying because they have not received their IPO yet.

Sorry kids, but if you don't have the stomach for this you are in the wrong game. Either grow some intestinal fortitude or GTFO....
everybody understands all you ipo holders trying to DEFEND your investment.

everything i said is facts, dev halved the price of IPO because he was scared he wouldnt be able to collect  bitcoins.

because of this low ipo price, not many people want to mine this coin, and thats the problem, only 7 gh netwerk hash for a new x15 coin with no hash limit? thats pathetic and you know it

i'm just saying its bad the dev destroyed his coin by this 17 % IPO, only to collect money, and all the IPO buyers thought they would get easy money because of that cheap IPO, but now it shows
the netwerk hash just adjusted to the IPO price, dev fucked up this way, greed.

you may right, but you should know what the market price of coin never depends on the IPO price, its depends on how the DEVS works with the coin. at least, at the very begining. 
yes ,bingo.   ,neglect the complain
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

everything i said is facts, dev halved the price of IPO because he was scared he wouldnt be able to collect  bitcoins.

because of this low ipo price, not many people want to mine this coin, and thats the problem, only 7 gh netwerk hash for a new x15 coin with no hash limit? thats pathetic and you know it

i'm just saying its bad the dev destroyed his coin by this 17 % IPO, only to collect money, and all the IPO buyers thought they would get easy money because of that cheap IPO, but now it shows

you may right, but you should know what the market price of coin never depends on the IPO price, its depends on how the DEVS works with the coin. at least, at the very begining. 

you are right about that, but a big chunk like 17% bought on a certain price would be able to have big impacts on market price sooner or later.

im not attacking this coin, just putting up facts that all come from the coin's spec's, and i know its normal that when you bought the IPO you would say
price wasnt to low, and im not pissed about not buying the IPO because i dont do IPO's, like i said i think it drives scam dev's to make more scam coins with beautifull promises arround it, running away with the IPO
Activity: 139
he's just mad that he didn't buy any during IPO LOLZ  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 180

if this coin and dev are both so bad, why have you not abandoned this thread already? Please STFU and GTFO. You fuds make no sense you just sound like a 10-year-old moron screaming around just because she wasn't handed a candy.

We are investors. Of course we have to believe in and defend this coin and its dev. Even my 5 year old son understands that. Why is it so hard for you?

you are so regret for not buying a cheap IPO.   there so many cheap IPO coins ,you can seek for the next one .don't be so worried!

Pages:
Jump to: