Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 21. (Read 59931 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
everybody understands all you ipo holders trying to DEFEND your investment.

everything i said is facts, dev halved the price of IPO because he was scared he wouldnt be able to collect  bitcoins.

because of this low ipo price, not many people want to mine this coin, and thats the problem, only 7 gh netwerk hash for a new x15 coin with no hash limit? thats pathetic and you know it

i'm just saying its bad the dev destroyed his coin by this 17 % IPO, only to collect money, and all the IPO buyers thought they would get easy money because of that cheap IPO, but now it shows
the netwerk hash just adjusted to the IPO price, dev fucked up this way, greed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
exchanged before IPO distribution, dev,  don't you notice this is not fair to investors

How could we control this? The IPO coins are ready since yesterday, now Maidak has to distribute them. And we can't control if we are added to an exchange or not..!

--

About the IPO, yes, we lowered the price, because EVERYONE complained it was too high, and asked us to lower it.

of course they say its to high, everybody wants to buy as cheap as possible, thats common sence.

I don't understand what you are bitching about ? let me ask you, why didnt you buy during the IPO when it was running for a WHOLE Week! whatever your reason for not buying, either you got in late or you didn't believe in the coin at all and didn't buy or whatever. why are you blaming the dev or and bitching about other people who bought during IPO about not fair distribution just because you didnt buy. stop bitching like a little girl.
an example, bestbuy have an item for sale, dirt cheap with limited quantities running for a whole week with advertising so everyone knew about it. once sale is over and price go back to original. will you be ccomplaining that the sale was NOT FAIR ? just because you didn't buy it ? grow up and move on.
yes ,you are telling the truth .good coin will be good . no complainting...just waiting for the distribution
Bitcoin King BTC

How could we control this? The IPO coins are ready since yesterday, now Maidak has to distribute them. And we can't control if we are added to an exchange or not..!

seems you are not on the way of roadmap,  i can see your plan mentioned:  3 btcs --- bittrex, why you can't control add an exchange,
3 btcs is good enough for any exchange
need wait for IPO distribution.  after distribution , dev can then do the exchange things

''  dev van do the exchange things''
 what '' exchange things''  ? Exchanges simply list coins, no '' exchange things'' to be done...

seems you are not on the way of roadmap,  i can see your plan mentioned:  3 btcs --- bittrex, why you can't control add an exchange,
3 btcs is good enough for any exchange
need wait for IPO distribution.  after distribution , dev can then do the exchange things
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Hope everything works out here ..
So much 'trust' needed in BitCoinLand  Roll Eyes

Why didn't the dev just use Bittrex for the distribution phase ..
You would all have your coins and an exchange listing in one go ..
Much simpler and fairer ..

Triff ..
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
exchanged before IPO distribution, dev,  don't you notice this is not fair to investors

--

About the IPO, yes, we lowered the price, because EVERYONE complained it was too high, and asked us to lower it.

of course they say its to high, everybody wants to buy as cheap as possible, thats common sence.

I don't understand what you are bitching about ? let me ask you, why didnt you buy during the IPO when it was running for a WHOLE Week! whatever your reason for not buying, either you got in late or you didn't believe in the coin at all and didn't buy or whatever. why are you blaming the dev or and bitching about other people who bought during IPO about not fair distribution just because you didnt buy. stop bitching like a little girl.

an example, bestbuy have an item for sale, dirt cheap with limited quantities running for a whole week with advertising so everyone knew about it. once sale is over and price go back to original. will you be ccomplaining that the sale was NOT FAIR ? just because you didn't buy it ? grow up and move on.
Just an update to let users know the IPO will be distributed tomorrow at 5pm EST.

This is NOT what we where told when we purchased the IPO.  We where told we would receive our shares after the first block was confirmed.  You already have the coins, do send them now.  Why wait til 5pm EST??  Especially after we where lied to and told we would receive them hours ago.  Starting to smell a lot fishy here.
I have asked MAIdak  ,he said  "I got home late around 11:30 and i'm off work tomorrow at 5 also gives users time to give me there deposit address."  so just wait a few hours maybe. I think no need to be too worried.
Activity: 238
Too much coins in IPO destroyed that coin.  Shocked
not so much, this coin is good to all miners and investors. this is a good coin.

Agreed, the IPO price was fair price.  It wasn't too high but wasn't too low.  It put investors on the same playing field with miners.  Everything is looking good.

haha says the ipo buyer...

almost 1 MILLION coins have been bought for 1500 sat, 5 MILLION coins pow .

20 % of the total coins already been bought for 1500 sat, how do you expect this to get a healthy growth? miners already leaving the network, 4 gh nethash for a new x15 coin is like nothing.

First, the IPO price was not 1500 satoshis, but 1,667.  Next, the IPO was not 20% of the total coins, but slightly less than 17%.  This coin has a bright future.  It is not a one day or one week coin.  The game has not yet even been released.  The game will give the crystals value.  It doesn't matter what the net hash is, this is not a short term play.

haha nice arguments, ipo price wasnt 1500 sat but 1700, oke man everything is fine now, 1700 sounds so much better then 1500, i was wrong. and ipo is only 17%, i said 20%, sorry man your right, 17 % is just right man, perfect. so 900k coins ready to get dumped, 17% !!! of total coin cap,  as soon as it hits 3k-4k sat, great

You really think that the people who were savvy enough to invest in the IPO are just all going to dump as soon as they get their coins....on the first day? Come on now....

You're just another lowlife fudpacker with nothing better to do than spread around your misery and loser mentality....now GTFO you mouth breather, you.
PLEASE PEOPLE, READ THE POSTS!!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8225331

MAIDAK SAID HE WILL BE SENDING ALL THE SHARES TODAY. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS.

STOP COMPLAINING!

we support dev. just make a good coin. distribution delay is not so important
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
Just an update to let users know the IPO will be distributed tomorrow at 5pm EST.

This is NOT what we where told when we purchased the IPO.  We where told we would receive our shares after the first block was confirmed.  You already have the coins, do send them now.  Why wait til 5pm EST??  Especially after we where lied to and told we would receive them hours ago.  Starting to smell a lot fishy here.

--

lower IPO is good for makiing bigger community and crystal IPO price is fair to all miners and investors . good distribution~!
Activity: 182
PLEASE PEOPLE, READ THE POSTS!!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8225331

MAIDAK SAID HE WILL BE SENDING ALL THE SHARES TODAY. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS.

STOP COMPLAINING!
Activity: 238

Trust me if we got the IPO before an exchange the sell pressure would be too much and murder the coin.

It's a blessing this happened. Rejoice my friend.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Trusted Member
WTB some crystalcoin at good rate! pm me
Activity: 628
IPO SOLD!

IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT SHARES, PLEASE SEND YOUR CRYSTAL COIN ADDRESS AND TX ID TO MAIDAK!

Hi dev, when can we got IPO coin?
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
Alright, so I was told I would receive my IPO coins after the first block was confirmed.  I have still not received my coins.  Anyone receive their IPO share coins yet?

Starting to call bullshit on this soon.
Bitcoin King BTC

--

Activity: 182

--

Too much coins in IPO destroyed that coin.  Shocked
not so much, this coin is good to all miners and investors. this is a good coin.

Agreed, the IPO price was fair price.  It wasn't too high but wasn't too low.  It put investors on the same playing field with miners.  Everything is looking good.

20 % of the total coins already been bought for 1500 sat, how do you expect this to get a healthy growth? miners already leaving the network, 4 gh nethash for a new x15 coin is like nothing.

First, the IPO price was not 1500 satoshis, but 1,667.  Next, the IPO was not 20% of the total coins, but slightly less than 17%.  This coin has a bright future.  It is not a one day or one week coin.  The game has not yet even been released.  The game will give the crystals value.  It doesn't matter what the net hash is, this is not a short term play.

haha nice arguments, ipo price wasnt 1500 sat but 1700, oke man everything is fine now, 1700 sounds so much better then 1500, i was wrong. and ipo is only 17%, i said 20%, sorry man your right, 17 % is just right man, perfect. so 900k coins ready to get dumped, 17% !!! of total coin cap,  as soon as it hits 3k-4k sat, great

You're not realizing that the value of crystals will INCREASE once the game is released.  You should be HAPPY if investors dump early as it allows everyone else to get involved at a low cost.  Then, when the game is released and value increases, they will see a return on their investment.  I plan on holding long term and I'm sure most investors have the same mindset.  Anyone who invested for quick cash and dumps at the first sign of profit is going to lose in the long term.
yes , this is the reason why  IPOer should get their shares at the first time , this can lower the price and make a bigger community!
Bitcoin King BTC
Too much coins in IPO destroyed that coin.  Shocked

Agreed, the IPO price was fair price.  It wasn't too high but wasn't too low.  It put investors on the same playing field with miners.  Everything is looking good.

First, the IPO price was not 1500 satoshis, but 1,667.  Next, the IPO was not 20% of the total coins, but slightly less than 17%.  This coin has a bright future.  It is not a one day or one week coin.  The game has not yet even been released.  The game will give the crystals value.  It doesn't matter what the net hash is, this is not a short term play.
yes ,today a guy paid 0.05BTC for renting rigs ,, and finally he mined 3200 crystal coin.  so you can see , the price is almost the between miners and investors.  good distribution

please, dont start lies, everyone can see on the pools how much you mine, now you mine a bit more because everybody is leaving the coin, as you can see in the nethash.

difficulty is adjusting  to the IPO price Smiley same will happen to the price on the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: