Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 23. (Read 59931 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

How can coins be for sale if they have not been distributed yet?

are you serious?Huh they have been mined man, this coin is minable for 12 hours now, you could also already be selling your crystal if you mined on start, what do you not understand?

I am very serious. First time I have seen minable coins available to sell prior to IPO distribution.

Calm your tits.

it's true but no worries, list in bittrex is the goal of dev, he has planed 3 btcs for this exchange, and i guess after IPO coin send to donator, dev will list coin in bittrex.

lol, we should start tweeting and annoy bittrex, they will add this coin even without any BTC

Agreed. Save the BTC. Use it to push the price up. Higher moving price = More interest.
Exactly, plus you will get more crystal to spend on bounties

Let's spam them! https://twitter.com/nbtrung/status/497356700689502208  Grin
Activity: 180
only 5-7 gh nethash, not very popolar is it? limicoin has 20 mh/s hash limit and it has the same ammount of net hash haha

It's perfect time to mine then. You will regret not to mine sooner when its nethash reaches 50 GHs+ after it becomes more popular. You wanna wait till it become so popular like MVC to start mining?
Activity: 168

are you serious?Huh they have been mined man, this coin is minable for 12 hours now, you could also already be selling your crystal if you mined on start, what do you not understand?

I am very serious. First time I have seen minable coins available to sell prior to IPO distribution.

Calm your tits.

it's true but no worries, list in bittrex is the goal of dev, he has planed 3 btcs for this exchange, and i guess after IPO coin send to donator, dev will list coin in bittrex.

lol, we should start tweeting and annoy bittrex, they will add this coin even without any BTC

Agreed. Save the BTC. Use it to push the price up. Higher moving price = More interest.
Exactly, plus you will get more crystal to spend on bounties
Activity: 168

Calm your tits.

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
only 5-7 gh nethash, not very popolar is it? limicoin has 20 mh/s hash limit and it has the same ammount of net hash haha
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Calm your tits.
Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 476
Bitcoin King BTC
There should have been a limit on number of shares
the people that participated the ipo got their coins for very cheap, should of kept the initial ammount of coins you put in 1st place.

specially the guy that bought 40 shares, only 2 btc for 120 000 coins? So they get Crystalcoin for 1700 sat a piece? isnt that a bit low im mining with 100 mh for 3 hours now and i have 250 coins...

pool says i will mine 1000 in 24 hours with this diff, so i will need to mine 120 days with 100 mh/s to get 120 000 coins that an ipo participant bought for 2 btc?

not fair distubution at all, should of thought about it but of course you were blinded by greed since you halved the price of the ipo, scared it wouldn't sell out.

this also, a limit on number of shares, but also the fact ipo is so cheap, same thing happend to revo coin, ipo participants got their coins for 80 sat each, easy dump on 500 sat ofcourse, no recovery after.

Well, the IPO started out a week ago and no one buying until like yesterday, because everyone was complaining it's TOO EXPENSIVE (look through the thread and you see) and it was lowered due to that. it's running over over a week, every had a chance to buy them, so you can't say it's not a fair distribution.. also limit number of share will not do any good because anyone can create new bct accounts and buy more if they need to.
yes , IPO price is 1500 stao, , not so high ,not so low ,It's a fair price

its not so low, oke now calculate how many btc you've mined so far with the price set to 1500 sat....yeah man nothing....
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
this coin now list cex , wow ,very good
Activity: 238
Windows wallet seems really buggy it locks up every time I open it up and even click on a button like to get my address

My wallet is working flawlessly, maybe it's your computer mate.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Hi,dev,i sent Maidak with adress and TX ID ,But i don"t receive my iPO coins.When can i receive my conins?

8/7  @ 5PM EST
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Hi,dev,i sent Maidak with adress and TX ID ,But i don"t receive my iPO coins.When can i receive my conins?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Dam, i like mined this coin, but start when in Italy are really night  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
just now,  one guy rent rigs to mine ,  3200 crystal coins cost him 0.05BTC , such a fair distribution and POW design
Activity: 126
Windows wallet seems really buggy it locks up every time I open it up and even click on a button like to get my address

My wallet is working great! (I'm using Windows 7 x64)
Activity: 432
LOL.i think he refers to limi

You're bang on right, my man.
That will teach me to go forum checking BEFORE the morning brew  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: