Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 36. (Read 59931 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Brought 2 shares for 0.1 btc, please confirm

Thanks

Confirmed. Thanks for your support!

Good luck with everything Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Thanks

Confirmed. Thanks for your support!

Thanks
On the ipo form, what bitcoin address do I input on the form?

Thanks

The one you used to send the funds Smiley If the transaction used more than one, only write any of those!

Really nice unlock.mk! Cheesy If no one else participates by Friday, we'll use your logo and pay the bounty to you!

UPDATES:
A lot of members have been telling us via PM that IPO is a bit expensive. We have decided to double the amount of CRYSTAL you will receive for each share.

IPO: 900000 CRYSTALS
300 Shares – 0.1 BTC each
[1 Share – 3000 CRYSTALS]

That's reasonable.
thats good then

Take a look at the OP for updated info! We lowered the price to 0.05 BTC each share.
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
Really nice unlock.mk! Cheesy If no one else participates by Friday, we'll use your logo and pay the bounty to you!

UPDATES:
A lot of members have been telling us via PM that IPO is a bit expensive. We have decided to double the amount of CRYSTAL you will receive for each share.

IPO: 900000 CRYSTALS
300 Shares – 0.1 BTC each
[1 Share – 3000 CRYSTALS]

That's reasonable.
thats good then
On the ipo form, what bitcoin address do I input on the form?

Thanks
Activity: 126
Can I ipo one share now?? It's 6th august now?

Yes, you can still buy. We will close the IPO phase one hour before launch!
ok, when I get back home , I think I will catch this IPO
Just sent 0.15 BTC for 3 shares and already filled the form. Please confirm after you have received my BTC. Thank you and good luck to your coin.

Shares confirmed!
Thanks for your support!

That was swift! Thank you.

BTW when will we receive our IPO coins and how?

Tomorrow once we launch, I will wait until everyone sends me their crystalcoin address. Then, I will pm that info to Maidak, and I will send him the coins. He will distribute them to everyone.
This might take a few hours, depending if he's online or not once we launch Smiley
Activity: 180
Just sent 0.15 BTC for 3 shares and already filled the form. Please confirm after you have received my BTC. Thank you and good luck to your coin.

Shares confirmed!
Thanks for your support!

That was swift! Thank you.

BTW when will we receive our IPO coins and how?
i've sent 0.15B for 3shares, pls confirm  Wink

Confirmed! Thanks for the support!
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
i've sent 0.15B for 3shares, pls confirm  Wink

Shares confirmed!
Thanks for your support!

Can I just send my BTC from Bittrex to escrow address 1Pm2k1NPE8tE8GGs6nH4QwiSjraNtW5uXQ? If yes, can I use my Bittrex BTC address for the "Bitcoin address" on this page https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-eYYYdioWAZXk-6w15cYAPqQ224iwOcFuUTDYiabRvQ/viewform?

I believe there's no problem doing that. Just make sure you send the right amount, and please complete the form with the txid.

Harry.. if all the unsold IPO coins will be destroyed which means the total coins will lessen that ?

Well, the maximum coins from PoW are 5 million right now. Crystals reserved for IPO are 900000.
So (for example), let's say tomorrow there are 200000 crystals left (unsold). Those coins will be destroyed, and the maxiumum supply from PoW will be 4800000 crystals.
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Harry.. if all the unsold IPO coins will be destroyed which means the total coins will lessen that ?
20 shares, please confirm

Confirmed! Thanks for your support!

Can I just send my BTC from Bittrex to escrow address 1Pm2k1NPE8tE8GGs6nH4QwiSjraNtW5uXQ? If yes, can I use my Bittrex BTC address for the "Bitcoin address" on this page https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-eYYYdioWAZXk-6w15cYAPqQ224iwOcFuUTDYiabRvQ/viewform?

I believe there's no problem doing that. Just make sure you send the right amount, and please complete the form with the txid.

Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
20 shares, please confirm
I have bought 2 share,pls check

Shares confirmed! Thanks!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I have bought 2 share,pls check
Pages: