Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 35. (Read 59931 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Finger on the the mining trigger ....

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Till what time can we buy into the ICO?
Activity: 238
Please Just launch the the coin.  

And please don't delay it because of people who are mad because they don't want to miss the IPO.

Missed launch deadlines are coin killers. Now lets get this Death Star operational.
Activity: 180
You should greatly consider postponing the launch. If you had the BTC to do all the things planned for the 30 BTC the coin would turn out to be dynamite!!

You only have 7 pages and you obviously need more time to raise the money needed to fund the project. Then it would be go time!!

I looked it over and I was ready to buy .2 to .3 worth, so the last thing I did was check the investors list to find you had about 3 BTC. You need 30 to follow the plan. It is a very well thought out, keep it simple but good, plan.

I know people will be disappointed that it is going to take longer, but your just getting started. It will pick up now. Say if I went to the list and seen you still had a month to go I would put in .1 and keep checking back. I'm sure others are just not buying at all and checking back to see if you have gained any momentum.

The only option I see is to raise the necessary money to fund the project. Who cares if it takes till Christmas? IF it even took that long you have a sure fire winner!!

You have to pay Bittrex, you have to pay for the great devs to make the game great and workable, etc. You are close. You are very close to ruining the project (hours away) or close for full completion (weeks or a few months away). It's destruction or success!

You have a great escrow too, simply enough people have not heard about it.

Make the executive decision and save your project. It is simply a timing issue. Adjust the timing. Easy fix and you have yourself a winner!!

I am ok with delaying deadline for IPO to few more days to have enough time to raise enough fund. But delaying to few more weeks would not be a good idea.
Activity: 476
You should greatly consider postponing the launch. If you had the BTC to do all the things planned for the 30 BTC the coin would turn out to be dynamite!!

You only have 7 pages and you obviously need more time to raise the money needed to fund the project. Then it would be go time!!

I looked it over and was ready to buy .2 to .3 worth, so the last thing I did was check the investors list to find you had about 3 BTC. You need 30 to follow the plan. It is a very well thought out, keep it simple but good, plan.

I know people will be disappointed that it is going to take longer, but your just getting started. It will pick up now. Say if I went to the list and seen you still had a month to go I would put in .1 and keep checking back. I'm sure others are just not buying at all and checking back to see if you have gained any momentum.

The only option I see is to raise the necessary money to fund the project. Who cares if it takes till Christmas? IF it even took that long you have a sure fire winner!!

You have to pay Bittrex, you have to pay for the great devs to make the game great and workable, etc. You are close. You are very close to ruining the project (hours away) or close for full completion (weeks or a few months away). It's destruction or success!

Make the executive decision and save your project. It is simply a timing issue. Adjust the timing. Easy fix and you have yourself a winner!!

Good points & fair questions, I am interested in hearing what the dev responds with.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com

I looked it over and I was ready to buy .2 to .3 worth, so the last thing I did was check the investors list to find you had about 3 BTC. You need 30 to follow the plan. It is a very well thought out, keep it simple but good, plan.

Activity: 476

Are we still able to get in on the IPO or is it too late?
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Brought 10 shares for 0.5 btc, please confirm

Thanks.
Activity: 126
Bought.

I have said that I've bought 300 shares instead of 1. Can you correct this for me please?

Just waking up here. Sorry

Fixed. Thanks!

Isn't the total shares in IPO is 300 only?

300 Shares – 0.05 BTC each
[1 Share – 3000 CRYSTALS]

IPO still open?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Bought.

I have said that I've bought 300 shares instead of 1. Can you correct this for me please?

Fixed. Thanks!

Great thanks.  Any update on the launch time? Countdown timer shows still 15 hours. Is that correct?

I saw that, but on their website it now says 0 minutes, meaning it has launched. http://crystalcoin.net Which one is right?

Have a Good Day
Activity: 98
Bought.

Fixed. Thanks!

Great thanks.  Any update on the launch time? Countdown timer shows still 15 hours. Is that correct?
Activity: 182
Bought.

Fixed. Thanks!
Bought.

Brought 2 shares for 0.1 btc, please confirm

Thanks

Confirmed. Thanks for your support!

Will you have a mac wallet upon release?

We have made a deal with an user to compile the wallet for mac and post it here a few minutes after launch!.

Ok thanks, will the coins be sent after launch? Do we have to pm you our wallet address so you can send them?

Thanks

Yes, everyone will have to pm their address. Maidak will send the crystals. I will update the op at launch.

web site say it has launched but no pools are active? what is up?

http://itsalmo.st/#crystalcoinlaunch Cheesy

Can I still buy shares?

Yes!
Can I still buy shares?
Activity: 111
web site say it has launched but no pools are active? what is up?
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Thanks

We have made a deal with an user to compile the wallet for mac and post it here a few minutes after launch!.

Ok thanks, will the coins be sent after launch? Do we have to pm you our wallet address so you can send them?

Thanks

Thanks

Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
i have loved this coin
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: