Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 13. (Read 67811 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 29, 2015, 06:02:58 PM
well i liked the old idea of getting some cs from trivia,and weekly rewards as montly but should be some kind of roulette all able to play for a 0.01btc and always a prize worthing atleast 90% of the cost would be amazing,soo lets say an play once a day on the day reset would be good
there might be trivia on site, i am considering that after i update the wallet
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 29, 2015, 05:43:52 PM
well i liked the old idea of getting some cs from trivia,and weekly rewards as montly but should be some kind of roulette all able to play for a 0.01btc and always a prize worthing atleast 90% of the cost would be amazing,soo lets say an play once a day on the day reset would be good
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
June 27, 2015, 09:41:08 PM
What happened to IRC channel and bots?
The IRC channel is still there but the bots will not come back until xPooky make an announcement about it.
If you want to withdraw your earnings from the bot, PM xPooky your CS address. Smiley
June 27, 2015, 04:58:15 PM
wanna buy hashrate and im looking for a 10k or 20k of hash if wanna sell your hash pm lets deal.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
June 25, 2015, 08:50:55 AM
What happened to IRC channel and bots?
June 25, 2015, 08:46:16 AM
well i were waiting it to go on c cex before but then yobit reached those other well is a great one and yes community must ask more for it and support .
without community asking to be added, it will never reach a bigger exchange
June 23, 2015, 05:29:13 PM
well i were waiting it to go on c cex before but then yobit reached those other well is a great one and yes community must ask more for it and support .
June 23, 2015, 08:59:31 AM
Why CS is not on bittrex transactions?

its hard to get there

but the real question is did anyone tweeted or mailed them or anything like that about CS?

trex likes community activity and there is not much here Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
June 23, 2015, 08:56:10 AM
Why CS is not on bittrex transactions?
June 22, 2015, 10:33:00 PM
well the problem of login were around 4 days not working,then admin fixed it again and as i remember were less then 24 hours ,another problem the game not loading then login not working as well and final all fixed again ,our admin needs to rest ,and he cant be here all the time anyway i just wanna say and ask a bit more patiente our admin is the best soo wait he gets better
We know that you care about xPooky, we all do.
I think xPooky is almost fully recovered, so everything will back to normal again once he is fully recovered.

Thank you for become an understanding person... Smiley
Also, for all your concerns. Tongue

xPooky, do you have any plan to make CryptoSpots to be a better coin?
I don't see any improvements made to this coin after being released.

Hope everyone is having a good day! Cheesy

PS: The block explorer is back online! Cheesy
PSS: I thought the downtime of the block explorer is because it is being redesigned but I can see that it still have the same design! lol
nope there was no redesign, unfortunatly the dns got messed up and it showed the metalcoin page
June 22, 2015, 06:42:32 PM
yes block explored back and we can see who is the rich one lol is good to have it back again thanks admin
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
June 20, 2015, 07:34:23 PM
well the problem of login were around 4 days not working,then admin fixed it again and as i remember were less then 24 hours ,another problem the game not loading then login not working as well and final all fixed again ,our admin needs to rest ,and he cant be here all the time anyway i just wanna say and ask a bit more patiente our admin is the best soo wait he gets better
We know that you care about xPooky, we all do.
I think xPooky is almost fully recovered, so everything will back to normal again once he is fully recovered.

Thank you for become an understanding person... Smiley
Also, for all your concerns. Tongue

xPooky, do you have any plan to make CryptoSpots to be a better coin?
I don't see any improvements made to this coin after being released.

Hope everyone is having a good day! Cheesy

PS: The block explorer is back online! Cheesy
PSS: I thought the downtime of the block explorer is because it is being redesigned but I can see that it still have the same design! lol
June 15, 2015, 08:37:28 PM
Login is working for me this morning after not working for a few days.

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
June 14, 2015, 11:44:55 AM
its working for me now
Activity: 311
June 14, 2015, 11:41:12 AM
Login is working for me this morning after not working for a few days.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
June 14, 2015, 12:40:16 AM
anyone else having login issues?
June 13, 2015, 05:59:01 PM
hey i had invested over 1btc at the game the same way you did but well admin usually makes the promotion on end of the month soo instead ask to be permanent or take it out start ask about it when will be a new bonus promotion....and yes i had deposited not at once but i missed the deposit bonus on first deposit.... soo it were my fault stop crying the only deposit bonus that will last forever is the CS
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 13, 2015, 05:11:34 PM
Anyone else having trouble with the CS site? When I login it just keeps redirecting me back to the login page

Yep doing the same for me
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 13, 2015, 06:50:09 AM
when i try to open the site i had this
 "ERROR: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory"
what thatmean  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 311
June 13, 2015, 02:13:17 AM
Anyone else having trouble with the CS site? When I login it just keeps redirecting me back to the login page
Pages:
Jump to: