Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 15. (Read 67812 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
June 06, 2015, 09:11:48 PM
Login issue has been fixed thanks admin
Is this a troll or what? Angry
The login issue is not yet solved.
Activity: 560
June 06, 2015, 07:31:54 PM
oh no man i totally agree real life is more important then a game 100%

Just to let all knows ,who come here looking for some information ,admin is currently on hospital ,he thinks maybe tomorrow he can back to home soo he can handle the problems and fix all things that must be done.

Kindly be patient ,and wait for our admin returns that may happen on the next day as may have some delay on it.

My wish is just to get better admin ,see you soon Grin Grin
Activity: 735
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 06, 2015, 06:52:12 PM
oh no man i totally agree real life is more important then a game 100%
June 06, 2015, 06:14:44 PM
yes pooky get better soon hope everything is going good or getting better cant wait till your better and game starts steam rolling again ... till then take your time and people will have to deal with it

well some people got scared too easy i dont remember when he left for such time,the last time some war on his country .... soo no news on the game,anyway i know if he isnt here till the moment is because he has some serious problem happening there soo all must wait and be patient ,for sure i would like to keep on the game and be able to start miners if they froozened this time but the real life worths much more then any investment
Activity: 735
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 06, 2015, 05:17:41 PM
yes pooky get better soon hope everything is going good or getting better cant wait till your better and game starts steam rolling again ... till then take your time and people will have to deal with it
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
June 06, 2015, 05:01:57 PM
Hope everything is well in RL xPooky. Fuk this game if you got some serious RL issues happening. If they can't understand that, then they are a child anyways and should be responded to like one.
June 06, 2015, 04:57:17 PM
Login issue has been fixed thanks admin

the problem isnt fixed yet just need to wait as admin returns home well hope all ok with him we wanna you back soon as possible
June 06, 2015, 10:09:56 AM
What happened to bots?
they are disabled admin will fix it as soon he left hospital and back to home soo be patient it will return normal maybe today
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
June 06, 2015, 07:57:42 AM
What happened to bots?
June 06, 2015, 07:36:29 AM
well admin is or were at hospital soo guys be patient as he returns and gets better all problems willl be fixed
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 06, 2015, 05:24:14 AM
I can't log in. Is the site having issues? It don't say anything. Just flashes.

yep same to me. i heard xpooky was sick. so he will fix it probably when he can sit down on computer.

i am returning from hospital later today and will fix the login issue, respond to all tickets and process the payouts
sorry for the delays but things happen in life
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
June 06, 2015, 02:06:42 AM
yep same to me. i heard xpooky was sick. so he will fix it probably when he can sit down on computer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
June 06, 2015, 12:59:26 AM
June 05, 2015, 09:15:39 PM
not too much you can send any ammount 1 milion ,1000cs to anyperson and will cost just 1 cs,worthing around 200 satoshis lol soo i guess it couldnt be more cheaper lol a small fee for sure  Grin
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
June 05, 2015, 07:23:03 PM

well coin is volatil... it has hitted already 3000satoshi as well now buy orders are around 200satoshis as around 70satoshis at the moment,soo,as you may see the coin reach higger ammount easy but people interest affects the price ...

did you know cs transactions takes around 3 minutes to complete and the fee is 1 cs for any ammount you trade?that is just amazing.....i love cs im trying to raise my wallet of cs already soo if wanna sell some CS CONTACT ME i will pay a fair ammount for them  Grin

Isn't 1 cs too much for every transactions? I thought it was 0.00001 cs for fee.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 05, 2015, 11:07:12 AM
Hi What happened to the cryptospot bot ? there is not trivia anymore
June 04, 2015, 08:43:44 PM

well more one exchanges that cs just reached well there is already 3 tradint them and more will come for sure thanks all ,personally i dont know even use those exchange now i must take a look into it  Grin
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
June 04, 2015, 04:27:39 PM
well the game is based on bitcoin as cs not metal is an feature that admin bringed to attract more players on it well,as is already said free doesnt need to get a free repair,free allow you to test the game then you should invest some,about ROI well before black market it were around 5 months since couldnt sell any hash as any rig soo i can say it very clear in 1 month up to two months you can ROI ,since you gain btc as cs can sell cs to bitcoins into the game soon i hope those market will go live for sure,but back to ROI well you can easy ROI just buying a rig low and sell it expensive the fee wont affect your earnings

Since you said something about faucets well how much btc did you made from them?
as i remember the faucets besides being supported by ads ......pay lets say 700satoshis every 10 minutes and must be active and keep playing on it.....

well here sure the game ask users to invest,but allow them to test the game ,and well the more popular the gamegets, very easy to understand that revenue decreases.... since our block worth is the same it just dont change is fixed soo the more you have the more you will get for it ,the same happen on real mining the more power you have more income you will get soo im pretty sure you dreaming to be rich just using the free ghs that game gives to all users....
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
June 04, 2015, 04:15:04 PM
next update of the site will not aloow player that have adblock to view it, so will have a msg
yes, i will consider about giving like 1 free repair token
how do you calculate ROI on something that is given for free? the fact that is free is already a profit
and as for MetalCoin, i told this so many times, you are all loking at the wrong thread, METAL is alive 6+ months and traded on bittrex 5+ months and the thread is
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/metal-metalcoin-multipool-online-radio-station-live-886655

Why not just link all used currencies wallets/ANN-threads in main post of Cryptospot? For Bitcoin, Cryptospot and Metalcoin. Would make it easier findable.

Still doubt that a single free repair and single free GHS solves anything, there is still the problem of new people never getting their next free GHS as they simply can't have enough weight on the network due to the rather extreme difference (700k GHS VS 1 GHS... atm).

Also: why isn't there an option to withdraw Metalcoins from Cryptospots.me? Always wondered about that.

Thanks for wallet thread link.
Pages:
Jump to: