Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 14. (Read 67811 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 11, 2015, 03:47:47 PM
no all you must do is contact admin say the ammount of cs you had and he will pay those ,my balance were at 1200 cs and had more 300 from the answers if bot havent die in the meantime kkk soo if will give a credit just put on my account them
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
June 11, 2015, 10:35:03 AM
dead PC Smiley thats why i have no stats who had how much
Does that mean all my 2k+ CS on your IRC bot is lost?! Angry

PS: When will CS Block Explorer will be back? Huh
June 10, 2015, 08:10:51 PM
well i didnt remember to know such admin that were half the time online ,i said did you sleep ,and you no all night long working on the new market design.... i said go rest admin.... anyway is amazing to have you back and exited here from the fresh news that are coming thanks Grin Grin

Thank You

dont need to thanks lol you are the guy with a great project on hands and doing the best to make it biger and stronger day by day thanks goes for you
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 10, 2015, 03:21:04 PM
well i didnt remember to know such admin that were half the time online ,i said did you sleep ,and you no all night long working on the new market design.... i said go rest admin.... anyway is amazing to have you back and exited here from the fresh news that are coming thanks Grin Grin

Thank You
June 10, 2015, 03:13:00 PM
June 10, 2015, 03:05:43 PM
i have on track on the earning all of you had on the bot, so everyone that played and had some CS please PM me how much and your CS address so i will send them Smiley

as i said problems all of us have and sometimes when we cant have them they come to screw us ,but as i had mentined some days ago admin were on hospital and he would be back maybe on monday ,the delay happened but i hope he is ok and healthy and ready to restart all and as i see he is already with some big plans to the game thanks admin for all you made soo far and i cant wait to see the news that are coming
much more news coming but i will be taking another break this weekend Smiley
need some more relaxing time Smiley
June 10, 2015, 03:04:41 PM
What happened to bots in IRC channel?
dead PC Smiley thats why i have no stats who had how much
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
June 10, 2015, 11:43:42 AM
What happened to bots in IRC channel?
June 10, 2015, 09:03:02 AM
i have on track on the earning all of you had on the bot, so everyone that played and had some CS please PM me how much and your CS address so i will send them Smiley

as i said problems all of us have and sometimes when we cant have them they come to screw us ,but as i had mentined some days ago admin were on hospital and he would be back maybe on monday ,the delay happened but i hope he is ok and healthy and ready to restart all and as i see he is already with some big plans to the game thanks admin for all you made soo far and i cant wait to see the news that are coming
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
June 10, 2015, 08:27:19 AM
Confirmed received withdrawl. Thankx xPooky.
June 10, 2015, 07:08:59 AM
June 10, 2015, 06:01:46 AM
admin looks like has left the hospital soo payments should be done as credits on the next hours thanks for the patience
June 09, 2015, 06:00:43 AM
as i know admin keeps in hospital.. since day 4 or 5 june soo just lets us wait the payments will be done as the credit of deposits soo be patient and wait a bit more
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
June 08, 2015, 07:38:44 PM
5 I took in June 0.0217716 Bitcoin.
Still to come.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
June 07, 2015, 09:24:14 PM
I'm still waiting.
June 07, 2015, 07:18:28 PM
oh no man i totally agree real life is more important then a game 100%

Just to let all knows ,who come here looking for some information ,admin is currently on hospital ,he thinks maybe tomorrow he can back to home soo he can handle the problems and fix all things that must be done.

Kindly be patient ,and wait for our admin returns that may happen on the next day as may have some delay on it.

My wish is just to get better admin ,see you soon Grin Grin

Thnx Knowhow answered my question. Get better soon Admin!!!

well i just had the information and i should share it with all comunity to avoid any confusion,the login page is back ,cashouts of btc will be on hold since they are manual paid and admin still on hospital till new information soo just be patient nothing is lost just some delay on payments ,we never know what can happen tomorrow
Activity: 50
June 07, 2015, 03:37:29 PM
oh no man i totally agree real life is more important then a game 100%

Just to let all knows ,who come here looking for some information ,admin is currently on hospital ,he thinks maybe tomorrow he can back to home soo he can handle the problems and fix all things that must be done.

Kindly be patient ,and wait for our admin returns that may happen on the next day as may have some delay on it.

My wish is just to get better admin ,see you soon Grin Grin

Thnx Knowhow answered my question. Get better soon Admin!!!
June 07, 2015, 07:47:55 AM
well the login problems looks like is fixed atleast i had login on the game soo i guess all normal again,payments as any other thing will have to wait a bit more since admin store the bitcoins at home at some cold walllet.... soo dont worry and enjoy the game

im buyinh ghs as rigs contact me i wanna buy 1000ghs or over at once thanks all
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
June 07, 2015, 04:21:46 AM
Glad to see this game + coin is running alive and well still Smiley some of my friends had gotten into this and they said they really like it. Props to you xPooky.
Activity: 26
June 07, 2015, 01:20:41 AM
The last time i checked it worked for me i thought it was fixed. Sorry
Pages:
Jump to: