Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 24. (Read 67837 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

@Xpooky , could you enable gh/s and hashrate trading market like an exchange market. sell orders, buy orders, trade history etc. i bet it would be good update for cs Smiley

i am working on that
http://oi62.tinypic.com/ftgbye.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

@Xpooky , could you enable gh/s and hashrate trading market like an exchange market. sell orders, buy orders, trade history etc. i bet it would be good update for cs Smiley

help im newbie here..

i buy 10hash but only cryptospots added my hash, my bitcoin still 1 hash.

and how to switch pool? did i must buy other rigs?

in other pool i cant find join button..

please help me..

you can switch pool from dashboard->edit account

can you tell me your username to check about the bought hashrate
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
help im newbie here..

i buy 10hash but only cryptospots added my hash, my bitcoin still 1 hash.

and how to switch pool? did i must buy other rigs?

in other pool i cant find join button..

please help me..
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
a moderator reply :

development, inovation, goals achieved, community are just some of the things we take into consideration

this is constantly watched by busoni ,that is the admin of poloniex .soo we must respect and wait ,and keep together supporting the coin till it reaches some big exchanges we can try to get others for votes cant be soo hard to put cs where it belongs Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
xPooky, have you try to request CS to be added into Poloniex?
(https://poloniex.com/coinRequest)

If you haven't do so, do it now. Tongue
Thanks to chupatolas from alcurEX(chat) for the link.

im pretty sure if those coin gets there well the current rate will bang as users will search for all info and get inside on the buy and sell walls with a lot interest in high ammounts and less cost they moove a lot inside those one would be the best way to boost cs market currently at 0,20 btc ...it would lets say 5x those atleast..... as users start to see the potencial there is a currency there named gamecredits,they belong a game as i know didnt search them deeply Grin
I'm pretty sure it will be higher than that.
I don't know why some of us can't see the potential of CS.
CS is beautiful from both inside and outside. Tongue

i have requested few times, no response
Request as many times as you can until they fed up! Angry
i just did, everyone else should do it to
haha, I just did it thrice! Cheesy
I will do it again later when I feel like I want to.

im pretty sure if those coin gets there well the current rate will bang as users will search for all info and get inside on the buy and sell walls with a lot interest in high ammounts and less cost they moove a lot inside those one would be the best way to boost cs market currently at 0,20 btc ...it would lets say 5x those atleast..... as users start to see the potencial there is a currency there named gamecredits,they belong a game as i know didnt search them deeply Grin

i just did, everyone else should do it to
I don't bite.

after a conversation and some math i will avoid a pool as to recover the investment will take a long road .... soo for me no reason to buy them i wanna rigs of 1000ghs if you have one to sell pm , lets deal thanks and sucess to all
Remember, this is a long term investment game.
I will buy a mining pool even though I know it will take months to ROI.
As long as this game pay me, I do not care how long I need to wait to ROI.

You can earn a lot from mining pool if there is a lot of user point their hashrate to your mining pool.
For this, you will need 3/4 of the total network hashrate!

Sorry, but I don't plan to sell my mining rigs!
Because, I don't have many rigs like the others here! xD

to reach it you must buy all 7 pools since the game isnt avaible to sell,and put the fee to 1,99 or less and wait no one open a new one ..... and you will get 90%of the current hashrate on them bitcoins pools....
I don't bite.

I don't bite.
after a conversation and some math i will avoid a pool as to recover the investment will take a long road .... soo for me no reason to buy them i wanna rigs of 1000ghs if you have one to sell pm , lets deal thanks and sucess to all
Remember, this is a long term investment game.
I will buy a mining pool even though I know it will take months to ROI.
As long as this game pay me, I do not care how long I need to wait to ROI.

You can earn a lot from mining pool if there is a lot of user point their hashrate to your mining pool.
For this, you will need 3/4 of the total network hashrate!

Sorry, but I don't plan to sell my mining rigs!
Because, I don't have many rigs like the others here! xD
I need to get some more btc and then I will help as well.
That is very kind of you.
I want to help too but I have financial problem. lol
Not that I don't have any money, I just can't spend them right now. Smiley

I would help as well but I'm all out of fiat now Sad only got 10 AMBER and 2600 TALK coins lol, All my money is virtual god dammit!!
I know your feeling, man.
But, why don't you sell them to BTC or fiat?

well i bought some but my funds now waiting pool market till that market get lives i wont move more to no where ,otherwise i would be on the buy wall already taking much as i can anyway

ANYONE WANNA SELL POOLS? CONTACT ME AND I WONT PAY MORE THEN THE CURRENT FEE OF 0,10BTC IF YOU WANNA MORE ,WELL YOU are dreaming far far away  

some fresh news here besides the hit on 1000 satoshis and a dumped idiot to 100satoshis again,,,for me no sense here why someone would dump it if it were at 1000 it could ask 400 or 700btc for each instead sell for 103....no sense at all and droped 4k could drop 1 cs would be enought i guess
Instead of buying existing pool from people, why don't you buy it directly from the game?

Now hashrate is expensive than normal on black market.its really black now Smiley
Give it some time, they will decrease the price once they realize nobody will buy them. Wink

I don't bite.
i have a quick question where is the repair button hiding?
You won't see it unless your rigs have 5% or less in power.
When your rigs have below 5% in power, you will need to repair it by clicking on the repair button.
It will cost you 0.00005 BTC to repair your rigs.
I don't bite.
I need to get some more btc and then I will help as well.
That is very kind of you.
I want to help too but I have financial problem. lol
Not that I don't have any money, I just can't spend them right now. Smiley

I would help as well but I'm all out of fiat now Sad only got 10 AMBER and 2600 TALK coins lol, All my money is virtual god dammit!!
I know your feeling, man.
But, why don't you sell them to BTC or fiat?

well i bought some but my funds now waiting pool market till that market get lives i wont move more to no where ,otherwise i would be on the buy wall already taking much as i can anyway

ANYONE WANNA SELL POOLS? CONTACT ME AND I WONT PAY MORE THEN THE CURRENT FEE OF 0,10BTC IF YOU WANNA MORE ,WELL YOU are dreaming far far away 

some fresh news here besides the hit on 1000 satoshis and a dumped idiot to 100satoshis again,,,for me no sense here why someone would dump it if it were at 1000 it could ask 400 or 700btc for each instead sell for 103....no sense at all and droped 4k could drop 1 cs would be enought i guess
Instead of buying existing pool from people, why don't you buy it directly from the game?

Now hashrate is expensive than normal on black market.its really black now Smiley
Give it some time, they will decrease the price once they realize nobody will buy them. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
If anyone is needing a rig or three, I just made all THREE of my cs500 rigs super cheap at 0.0245btc each! Cheesy  That's nearly the site's cost of a cs250! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
till the moment i guess no one yet had to repair rigs and its already passed 2 months of live  Grin
I've repaired mine a few times.  I've been on CS since Feb 1st.  The button shows up in the same spot the 'Start' button does when you experience one of the 'power outtages'.

i didnt meet no one that were soo old on the game i guess you a dinossaur inside the game lol,those repair cost 5000satoshis from any miner? i just wanna clear it out i guess i made this question sometime ago.... but my mind is very busy sometimes i miss some information that is precious ahah Grin Grin

question a rig of 1000ghs or 2000ghs or 100ghs will always cost 5000 satoshis to repair?
Yep it's always 5k satoshis, doesn't matter the size of the rig.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Pow is over ?
till the moment i guess no one yet had to repair rigs and its already passed 2 months of live  Grin
I've repaired mine a few times.  I've been on CS since Feb 1st.  The button shows up in the same spot the 'Start' button does when you experience one of the 'power outtages'.

i didnt meet no one that were soo old on the game i guess you a dinossaur inside the game lol,those repair cost 5000satoshis from any miner? i just wanna clear it out i guess i made this question sometime ago.... but my mind is very busy sometimes i miss some information that is precious ahah Grin Grin

question a rig of 1000ghs or 2000ghs or 100ghs will always cost 5000 satoshis to repair?
Pages:
Jump to: