Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 23. (Read 67837 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
invest on the game on the buy and sell rigs lol will have a small fee soo would allow to buy and sell with profit be patient as you said admin will improve soon the site maybe today  Grin Grin
it wont be today i think, its still not ready, got stuck a bit with the order books, fee will be 0.2%

well but is on developing already and for sure almost finished anyway,this month it will go live soo it will happen soon i wanna play a bit with market black market  Grin
everything is done, only the order books development got stuck a bit

take your time i will wait for it happen and then i can buy rigs with my cs  Grin Grin Grin Grin think wanna water or cs i wanna CS ahaha with them i can later buy water Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if users that are selling the rigs as hasrate allow to buy with the cs well they will sucess  Grin Grin

admin will be a buy and sell order and cs as metal will be implemented on the options of buy as well to sell.

will be some kind of market to convert cs as metal into bitcoins or do the reverse ,btc to cs or metal or metal to btc or cs just clear my mind thanks
markets for rigs, hashrate, pools will be only with BTC and CS, there will be a small exchange CS/BTC and CS/METAL
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
invest on the game on the buy and sell rigs lol will have a small fee soo would allow to buy and sell with profit be patient as you said admin will improve soon the site maybe today  Grin Grin
it wont be today i think, its still not ready, got stuck a bit with the order books, fee will be 0.2%

well but is on developing already and for sure almost finished anyway,this month it will go live soo it will happen soon i wanna play a bit with market black market  Grin

take your time i will wait for it happen and then i can buy rigs with my cs  Grin Grin Grin Grin think wanna water or cs i wanna CS ahaha with them i can later buy water Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if users that are selling the rigs as hasrate allow to buy with the cs well they will sucess  Grin Grin

admin will be a buy and sell order and cs as metal will be implemented on the options of buy as well to sell.

will be some kind of market to convert cs as metal into bitcoins or do the reverse ,btc to cs or metal or metal to btc or cs just clear my mind thanks
Virtual coins are planned to be developed right?
yes, development starts in few days
Activity: 433
Virtual coins are planned to be developed right?

Activity: 756
I don't bite.
as mining rigs there is very good deals now on black market dont miss. i dont have any bitcoins left to spend
Seems like you have spent all your money inside the game. Roll Eyes
I heard hashrate marketplace will be released soon, so it might be good if you top up your balance(Bitcoin/CS/METAL) inside the game. Smiley

as mining rigs there is very good deals now on black market dont miss. i dont have any bitcoins left to spend

i know but i will wait a bit more as more deals will appear and new improvements coming live ,maybe some of them today soo more options to invest as to trade Grin
Invest in what?

i know but i will wait a bit more as more deals will appear and new improvements coming live ,maybe some of them today soo more options to invest as to trade Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
all those 83k had been sold already as well rigs of 1000ghs the 16 that game has of stock gone ,i were saying about your rigs lol were 4 as i remember good deal to you Grin
I don't bite.
If anyone is looking to snag some CS, I just listed my 83k on AlcurEX for 275 sats each.  I still have one cs500 rig left on the Black Market as well for 0.0245.
I would have buy all of your CS if your price is lowered a bit.
Why you don't keep them till the price is more higher than 275 satoshis?
Anyway, it's your money, so do what you want with it.

If anyone is looking to snag some CS, I just listed my 83k on AlcurEX for 275 sats each.  I still have one cs500 rig left on the Black Market as well for 0.0245.

all sold at once wow now market is getting hot ,i guees you jumped too fast but atleast im sure you profit with that trade Grin
Wow! All sold at once?!
I'm sure there is a new CS fan among us. Roll Eyes

all sold at once wow now market is getting hot ,i guees you jumped too fast but atleast im sure you profit with that trade Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Its really cheap if i can sell one of my 100 rigs i definetly buy that
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
I don't bite.
a moderator reply :

development, inovation, goals achieved, community are just some of the things we take into consideration

this is constantly watched by busoni ,that is the admin of poloniex .soo we must respect and wait ,and keep together supporting the coin till it reaches some big exchanges we can try to get others for votes cant be soo hard to put cs where it belongs Grin Grin Grin

We need a big community in order to make this coin successful.
I don't know why there's not many people interested in CS.

Alright, let's wait and see what will happen the next coming months.

@Xpooky , could you enable gh/s and hashrate trading market like an exchange market. sell orders, buy orders, trade history etc. i bet it would be good update for cs Smiley

i am working on that
http://oi62.tinypic.com/ftgbye.jpg
Damn, it looks smexy! Kiss
Can't wait for it to be released.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

@Xpooky , could you enable gh/s and hashrate trading market like an exchange market. sell orders, buy orders, trade history etc. i bet it would be good update for cs Smiley

i am working on that
http://oi62.tinypic.com/ftgbye.jpg

That s it!!
Pages:
Jump to: