Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CT]CarbonEmissionTradeCoin-Adaptive N Scrypt|Beautiful UI|Protect Earth - page 19. (Read 30733 times)

SMU
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I hope this will be known by more and more people
Activity: 3
Compared to the LTC to see this what advantages does not know how to dig
Hope the team can succeed I save
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
protect the earth with script-N ?
This is the algo which has the largest carbon footprint  Grin

:Dlook forward to it,it maybe be the next bitcoin,but better.
Activity: 4
Trading platform the grassroots money what will
Activity: 11
CT will see is a hard currency from the wallet, the official term buyback, repurchase price is rising force with difficulty, it is worth a try
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Nothing new, no mention of what is likely a massive premine (otherwise they'd mention it)

Don't bother with this one, folks Smiley

Tired of old fashion.  Something new or no a shitcoin.

what kind of nonsense is this ? There is no connection between your coin and carbon emissions.  Grin
lyy
CT will see is a hard currency from the wallet, the official term buyback, repurchase price is rising force with difficulty, it is worth a try
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
what kind of nonsense is this ? There is no connection between your coin and carbon emissions.  Grin
Activity: 112
Activity: 11
CarbonEmissionTradeCoin some fire, I think this model is very good, if not universal virtual currency merchant's always just misappropriating tools, only universal circulation will have some value, wish to participate in the world's catch, the rapid spread of the circulation, but the road is long , need more people involved
I think CT is a good concept of virtual currency.Theme, content and creative.I expect the CT to rise! Smiley
Activity: 4
This  coin has pre dug?  Green wallet.. I like it
Activity: 7
A team very seriously! Than the recent emergence of various cheating for money the more authentic, and this is true of virtual currency, the modified VTC algorithm, can prevent LTC machine and machine gun mineral pool, no pre dug, no subscription. The market is not good at present, website base premium based on recovery! It is worth a play Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 3
I want to dig for the 270 set, or help me adjust. Thank you and when the platform
Activity: 14
Not bad, the wallet is great.
I really saw hard working on this project of CT!
When will it get on https://www.cryptsy.com/? Wink
Good luck!
Activity: 58
Activity: 7
Japanese Translation
:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877.msg6091829#msg6091829

CT: CZM5meXDRQbGxVmDDPkTPY9XfmtHHbAsw5

Send 1000K bounty
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Supporting Emission Trading is a terrible idea.
Pages:
Jump to: