Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CXC] The CASH-REGISTER for Crypto-Currency! - www.CXC.bid 500+ Cryptos! - page 14. (Read 65407 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker
These are the type of people that are leading the ICO you are considering investing in.

If the leader is such a dick to legit questions, how do you expect him to act when you have concerns or potential issues with the platform?

Stay far away. A leader will set the example for his people, not incite dissent like this.

Afterward he became somewhat more civil. But what kind of person doesn't know about first impressions?

In any case - DYOR, practice due diligence. I wouldn't risk MY money with someone like this, but it's up to you.

Quatloocoin and Quatloo trader have been very successful and some of the same team are behind CXC...  If you aren't sure about the product release then don't invest more than you can lose and just wait until after the ICO and product are out.  I am looking forward to trying out the product when the time comes... but until then, you are right, DYOR.

I'm not concerned at all about these guys delivering the product.  The ICO is transparent and that's a huge plus.

I was just giving them an update on the date, since we are taking CXC to the CryptoMoneyExpo in tel-aviv the 5/6 of december, we changed the ICO closing-date from the 4th of december to the 7th of december to give a wider presentation and build more bridges.

We want to deliver good information, a great product and take a leading position in moving the crypto-currency forward to the web-shops and physical stores out there.

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
These are the type of people that are leading the ICO you are considering investing in.

If the leader is such a dick to legit questions, how do you expect him to act when you have concerns or potential issues with the platform?

Stay far away. A leader will set the example for his people, not incite dissent like this.

Afterward he became somewhat more civil. But what kind of person doesn't know about first impressions?

In any case - DYOR, practice due diligence. I wouldn't risk MY money with someone like this, but it's up to you.

Quatloocoin and Quatloo trader have been very successful and some of the same team are behind CXC...  If you aren't sure about the product release then don't invest more than you can lose and just wait until after the ICO and product are out.  I am looking forward to trying out the product when the time comes... but until then, you are right, DYOR.

I'm not concerned at all about these guys delivering the product.  The ICO is transparent and that's a huge plus.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

http://i.imgur.com/xTCC6K5.png

keymaker
is there only win64 wallet or is there a win32 as well? or will it work on both?

need to get some cxc.

works on both. now to buy some.

Great to hear.

Seems like we have a stuck submit script on cxc.bid today, should be running again shortly.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
is there only win64 wallet or is there a win32 as well? or will it work on both?

need to get some cxc.

works on both. now to buy some.

need to get some cxc.
keymaker
Glad to hear that Smiley

We will be attending the CryptoMoneyExpo in Tel-Aviv 5/6 of December - www.cryptomoneyexpo.com

We will therefore move the ICO-date to the 7th of December due to the event.

keymaker
legendary

thank you, will do Smiley

only 19 days left of the ICO auction

How much progress on the QT wallet features do you expect to finish by launch?

for the cash-register - a public ETA for first Beta is 30 days after the ICO auction is over, but we might release earlier betas to the community for testing purposes.

Sounds good Smiley
keymaker

for the cash-register - a public ETA for first Beta is 30 days after the ICO auction is over, but we might release earlier betas to the community for testing purposes.

legendary

legendary

still watching CXC, which i think is a more practical product for most users and the crypto market.  LKNX is a great idea that looks like the groundwork is done just waiting for implementation by the company
keymaker

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Interesting concept! Keep up the good work!
legendary

The side that the customer will see is easy and straight forward - but the backend that we are building is what will make everything work for everyone, everywhere there is Internet.

/join #CXC on freenode IRC for minute to minute chat and events.

This looks cool
keymaker

only 20 days left of ICO auction!

join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC

Pages:
Jump to: