Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 17. (Read 243251 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Dump on me too  Cheesy

Nah, I'll keep my Cypher for next year Grin
Dump on me too  Cheesy
legendary
In Cypher I trust. Dump on me Grin

I think, I'll keep my Cypher, despite your hilarious offer Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Nervous awaiting;)Hope today the dev show us a little bit magic
He was online a few hour ago, but he said nothing.

Has he made enough from this coin?
Probably...
Activity: 896

Has he made enough from this coin?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it

I left this coin 1month and i sell all of my coin in rate 1000
i lose 1BTC and i want to buy back at lowest price

But i see fact dev leave this coin and not want to launch feature like her prove

Now iam not want to buy again before dev online and confirmation about this project

Activity: 270
Have you learned the lesson?Next time dump all your coin and buy a cheeseburger.
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
What losses, I'm investing with BTC profits from my past successful investments in cryptos this year Smiley
glad to here that Wink Wink Wink
happy days Grin Grin Grin and may u live long and prosper  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
legendary
What losses, I'm investing with BTC profits from my past successful investments in cryptos this year Smiley
legendary
The developer has doing a great job Smiley

Cypher wallet works across all Operating Systems, which is brilliant attention to coding details. Obviously, a lot of pre-launch testing went into the Cypher wallets.

The developer successfully got Cypher listed on 5 exchanges. And, the developer got a rare listing on the Cryptsy.

Again, the developer was wonderful at making sure the Cypher was on most of the major Alt Trading Exchanges.

So, I think Developer won't release this software package, unless it works perfectly.

The Youtube video showed the alpha version working, but we don't know how well the beta version testing went.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy your dreaming stop now foooooollllll
Newbies accounts don't have any credibility dude Cheesy
[/quote

we will see 1st june after that date its game over
stop kidding yourself  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
TRUTH HURTS but sorry 4 ur losses
av a nice day all
legendary

Cypher wallet works across all Operating Systems, which is brilliant attention to coding details. Obviously, a lot of pre-launch testing went into the Cypher wallets.

The developer successfully got Cypher listed on 5 exchanges. And, the developer got a rare listing on the Cryptsy.

Again, the developer was wonderful at making sure the Cypher was on most of the major Alt Trading Exchanges.

So, I think Developer won't release this software package, unless it works perfectly.

The Youtube video showed the alpha version working, but we don't know how well the beta version testing went.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy your dreaming stop now foooooollllll

Newbies accounts don't have any credibility dude Cheesy
legendary

legendary
i am waiting too  Cheesy
1st of june dead line
 dev said 31st may
 but its dead when 1st june hits then panic sells  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
its going to be fun sellllll sellll sellll no buy buy buy come 1st of june
legendary

i am waiting too  Cheesy
Activity: 168
DEV last activity:

Last Active:   Today at 02:01:54 PM
C'mon DEV we are waiting for your amazing news.

He just online and offline again

I think he will'nt launch anything
Activity: 621
@chemal and gregofdoom Are you always waiting for something to happen in your life?
I know you guys, you are waiting everywhere Wink
NAV and CYP.

Yes i am waiting here and in nav subject;)
And itd nice cause last time when i was waiting about 3 months for anon i earned x10;)
Pages:
Jump to: