Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 13. (Read 243251 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
The dictionary definition of word "Placebo":

1) a medicine given to humour or gratify the patient rather than to exercise any physical curative effect
2) a pharmacologically inactive substance administered as a drug either in treatment of psychological illness or in the course of drug trials.

Clearly, the recent posts on this thread are written by children!  
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Don't let CYP to be removed from bittrex, volume is gone, buy/sell at low prices.

Yeah, probably not going to happen.

A server spot cost $5 a month from companies or 0.0022BTC.

Therefore, to prevent developers or investors creating their own exchanges to trade individual currencies, exchanges are competition sensitive.

At minimum, Cypher has to generate over 0.25BTC a week in trades.

Yobit has a similarly policy to Cryptsy, were they're looking for cryptos, which will pass their 1 year anniversary and get reclassified into lower risk investments for their customers e.g. have strong community of investors.  And, most cryptos developing new innovations, take at least 7-8 months to bring it to market.

Anyway, Cypher, did well over 1BTC last week.   

The bitcoin volume on Bittrex is  0.13761808 today, which is over half the 0.25BTC a week needed in trades. There is plenty of time left for enough trades to make up the difference. It's unlikely CYP will be removed because of this week's trades.
legendary
i thought placebo killed coins?

That's correct. Never invest in placebo's coin / take over 'plans'

PLACEBO AGAIN ?

People have already invested, what is the point of this nonsense on this thread?

Go post on a different thread.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

PLACEBO AGAIN ?

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

legendary
i was under the impression a lot of coins get pumped and dumped through placebo takeovers. That's how someone seemed to put it can't recall the thread though (gridpay thread made me think of it)

I'm not sure about.

Mooncoin, Cryptcoin, Fractcoin, etc were taken over by investors, but there has been no pump and dump.

Bagholders still have their crypto.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
i was under the impression a lot of coins get pumped and dumped through placebo takeovers. That's how someone seemed to put it can't recall the thread though (gridpay thread made me think of it)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

What do you mean?

legendary

Nope, a lack of Bitcoins purchases kills a crypto or a lack of rotation in "buys and sells" or weak investor community Grin
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
legendary
Don't let CYP to be removed from bittrex, volume is gone, buy/sell at low prices.

Yeah, probably not going to happen.

A server spot cost $5 a month from companies or 0.0022BTC.

Therefore, to prevent developers or investors creating their own exchanges to trade individual currencies, exchanges are competition sensitive.

At minimum, Cypher has to generate over 0.25BTC a week in trades.

Yobit has a similarly policy to Cryptsy, were they're looking for cryptos, which will pass their 1 year anniversary and get reclassified into lower risk investments for their customers e.g. have strong community of investors.  And, most cryptos developing new innovations, take at least 7-8 months to bring it to market.

Anyway, Cypher, did well over 1BTC last week.   

legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Developers know a lot about the technical stuff of setting up cryptos e.g. wallets, core nodes, but very little about the exchange trading of cryptos.

So, the price side of the cryptos is the job the investors and they have do this amongst themselves e.g. use their skills and experience.

legendary
pretty sad cypher is almost gone, and I stille have more than 100k. Another coin to baghold!

Nah, developer is still reading this thread, but just using a different username.

My bagholding is going up on a big scale dude, 250,000 Cypher last week.

End of this week it is 390,000 Cypher.
Yea, he fucked up all of us on CYP, if you want to takeover this coin, contact placebo.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/placebo-164164
legendary
pretty sad cypher is almost gone, and I stille have more than 100k. Another coin to baghold!

Nah, developer is still reading this thread, but just using a different username.

My bagholding is going up on a big scale dude, 250,000 Cypher last week.

End of this week it is 390,000 Cypher.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Looking forward for the takeover.  Roll Eyes

THAT will be a long long time... Cheesy
Activity: 868
Looking forward for the takeover.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Guys, what happen to CYP on bittrex, why CYP has been disabled?

It is just maintenance, Start, MU, NOBL, BITS, BLU, JPC, NAV, etc wallets are all in the same status at Bittrex Smiley
legendary
Guys, what happen to CYP on bittrex, why CYP has been disabled?
legendary
I've been doing some quick calculations on the current Cypher coin distribution and price status for old investors and new investors.

Currently, there is about 3.9 million Cypher coins in wallets (off the exchanges) doing POS.

These investor intentions are clear and they are doing medium to long term investment.

On Cryptsy, there is 341,000 Cypher coins on sell orders above 590 Satoshis.

On Bittrex, there is 1,445,000 Cypher coins on sell orders above 590 Satoshis.

These investors intentions are clear and they are doing a medium to long term investment.

On Cryptsy and Btittrex, there is 91,000 Cypher coins on sell orders below 589 Satoshis, these are clearly short term speculators.

THIS LEAVEs ABOUT 1,300,000 CYPHER COINS ON EXCHANGES NOT ON SELL ORDERS (a tiny percentage may be medium to long term investors not doing POS).

Consequently, can all new investors not try to smash the price upwards, but put some buy orders to creep the price upwards.

Consequently, can all old investors seeking to lower the average value of their Cypher coin wallet holding, not try to smash the price upwards, but just add some buy orders to creep the price upwards slowly.

ESSENTIALLY, IF YOU PUMP THE PRICE TO HIGH THIS MONTH, THOSE 1.3 MILLION CYPHER ON THE EXCHANGES WITHOUT SELL ORDERS WILL BE USED TO CRASH THE CYPHER PRICE DOWNWARDS TOWARDS 250 SATOSHIS.

This will hurt new investors and old investors, which is not how a successful crypto community can be built.

Essentially, medium and long term investors will need to buy out that 1.3 million Cypher coins, before the price recovers and is above 590 Satoshis.

Let me know, if the tip is helpful!

Pages:
Jump to: