Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 12. (Read 243251 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
any news on the website Dev?

Today we decided to create a new website from the ground up. It will include rss feeds about CypherKey development, details about incoming Cypher VPN Beta and the Cypher Store. No release date for now.

any 1 still waiting CYperkey Huh LOL  Cheesy
DEAD COIN?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Nope, we are waiting to delist at Bittrex!

Investors don't want to be getting those silly delist notification every 3-6 weeks, which about 50 alt coins get in rotation Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
any news on the website Dev?

Today we decided to create a new website from the ground up. It will include rss feeds about CypherKey development, details about incoming Cypher VPN Beta and the Cypher Store. No release date for now.

any 1 still waiting CYperkey Huh LOL  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Sad Story
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on June 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
CYP should remain on bittrex.
de-listing from bittrex = DEAD coin.

We do need to cut the number of exchanges Cypher is listed down. Very confusing for new investors to check 4 different exchanges before pressing the buy button.

Cryptsy is great place to attract new investors and CEX is great place to attract new investors over time.

Perhaps, Bittrex should be jettisoned to concentrate swaps on those better locations?  

CEX is actually taking it's swap fees in Cypher, therefore it is more interested in the long term future of Cypher on it's exchange.

Cryptsy never delists cryptos and gives them many years of exchange support to become successful.

Yobit never delists cryptos and it gives them many years of exchange support to become successful.

Bittrex is not really offering us investors anything long term, when compared to CEX and Cryptsy and Yobit!

+1
Bittrex is a pump and dump exchange for shitcoins!

I urge all investors to pull their Cypher and BTC used to support this crypto out of Bittex an onto CEX (please) and Cryptsy and Yobit.

The quicker we can get delisted off Bittrex, the better it is Wink

ALL my cypher is staking at the moment ...

took it all out ages ago from bittrex ...

#crysx
legendary
Sad Story
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on June 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

We do need to cut the number of exchanges Cypher is listed down. Very confusing for new investors to check 4 different exchanges before pressing the buy button.

Cryptsy is great place to attract new investors and CEX is great place to attract new investors over time.

Perhaps, Bittrex should be jettisoned to concentrate swaps on those better locations?  

CEX is actually taking it's swap fees in Cypher, therefore it is more interested in the long term future of Cypher on it's exchange.

Cryptsy never delists cryptos and gives them many years of exchange support to become successful.

Yobit never delists cryptos and it gives them many years of exchange support to become successful.

Bittrex is not really offering us investors anything long term, when compared to CEX and Cryptsy and Yobit!

+1
Bittrex is a pump and dump exchange for shitcoins!

I urge all investors to pull their Cypher and BTC used to support this crypto out of Bittex an onto CEX (please) and Cryptsy and Yobit.

The quicker we can get delisted off Bittrex, the better it is Wink
legendary
Sad Story

legendary
Activity: 994
Sad Story
legendary
we have to wait for BE migration for this "whale check"  Grin

Cypher had quite broad support, looking at Block Explorer.

Wallet (most likely an Exchange)
FMHo9uxygS3GvrrXqdDRBRMrdAduR48NEW
14 Deposit addresses.

FLjsq2PkJ8o89aBxRhHjG1cnwoR4HJTJoi
85 Deposit addresses.

FMsSncGoRGyYNCxtzoShUwG4npKSjeizsJ
17 Deposit addresses.

FNuZvJ7eQCCtVgLnCncm3LZMib7v2QnFME
30 Deposit addresses.

FPZNv2MLSyGhT3k5nF2GTQ2xT4UWzmvbyX
57 Deposit addresses.

Though, the information is 3 weeks old, it appears you have Bittrex, CEX, Yobit, Cryptsy and AlcurEX all covered.

When BlockExpert, finally finishes their migration, investors will be able to see in real time how much Cypher is on the exchanges.

Incidentally, if anyone has the technical expertise to set up temporary Block Explorer, it would be very much appreciated.  
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
we have to wait for BE migration for this "whale check"  Grin
Activity: 868
As an update for people on the thread!

BlockExpert Cypher explorer has still not been migrated to it's new platform and rich list has still not been updated for 3 weeks.

But, one of wallet address is has been named by owner as "The Boss"

http://blockexperts.com/cyp/address/FKaGsSRC7V9L3zjbLyhGwW2Z42Va7Rr2qB
BlockExperts
Cypher Address FKaGsSRC7V9L3zjbLyhGwW2Z42Va7Rr2qB

Consequently, we can draw the conclusion, that this is most likely to be the developer' wallet and they are still active, but making slow progress on the encryption technology.

Hence, the lack of updates to investors.

It should be remembered: this encryption technology is a one of the more difficult innovations for a developer to do for a crypto wallet.

good to hear.  Wink Wink
legendary
As an update for people on the thread!

BlockExpert Cypher explorer has still not been migrated to it's new platform and rich list has still not been updated for 3 weeks.

But, one of wallet address has been named by owner as "The Boss"

http://blockexperts.com/cyp/address/FKaGsSRC7V9L3zjbLyhGwW2Z42Va7Rr2qB
BlockExperts
Cypher Address FKaGsSRC7V9L3zjbLyhGwW2Z42Va7Rr2qB

Consequently, we can draw the conclusion, that this is most likely to be the developer' wallet and they are still active, but making slow progress on the encryption technology.

Hence, the lack of updates to investors.

It should be remembered: this encryption technology is a one of the more difficult innovations for a developer to do for a crypto wallet.
Activity: 433
last week i see some one say want to take over this coin
where he now ?

im not see he active in here

Thevictimofuktyranny created a Slack channel for discussing ways to support CYP. People in that group will know what the most recent developments are. You could join that channel if you want to be one of the first ones to know about any take over.

I think we should build special group which want to make something for this coin.
How about slack?we can  discuss  there the most important things?

Created "Slack" channel, PM me for invites or just search for #cypher on "Slack"

The Slack channel created by thevictimofuktyranny is rather known as thevicofuktyranny, to be precise.
legendary
where he now ?

Nope, investors were discussing Plan B, as opposed to Plan A.

Plan A - developer comes back to investors when Cypher price is higher to complete the encryption technology.

Plan B - developer does not come back, this crypto is taken over to finish the original project to completion.

There is even a plan C - Cypher does not finish the original project and just uses it's Cryptsy exchange listing and waits 1 year to become a low risk Alt Coin.

Not forgetting, a plan D - this sees Cypher develop an Andriod wallet app for this year.

Lot's of Plan Options.

i will waiting dev online to confirmation about her project so many scam coin in this year
and im not want to take highrisk buy coin without DEV

How do you know DEV is female?!
I've seen that video and i know DEV's hands was sexy lol

Perhaps, it's wishful thinking?

Too imagine, the developer is a beautiful and gorgeous woman. Whose able to code and innovate  Grin
legendary
Activity: 994
where he now ?

Plan A - developer comes back to investors when Cypher price is higher to complete the encryption technology.

Plan B - developer does not come back, this crypto is taken over to finish the original project to completion.

There is even a plan C - Cypher does not finish the original project and just uses it's Cryptsy exchange listing and waits 1 year to become a low risk Alt Coin.

Not forgetting, a plan D - this sees Cypher develop an Andriod wallet app for this year.

Lot's of Plan Options.

i will waiting dev online to confirmation about her project so many scam coin in this year

How do you know DEV is female?!
I've seen that video and i know DEV's hands was sexy lol
Activity: 168
where he now ?

Lot's of Plan Options.

Activity: 176
where he now ?

Thevictimofuktyranny created a Slack channel for discussing ways to support CYP. People in that group will know what the most recent developments are. You could join that channel if you want to be one of the first ones to know about any take over.

I think we should build special group which want to make something for this coin.
How about slack?we can  discuss  there the most important things?

Created "Slack" channel, PM me for invites or just search for #cypher on "Slack"
legendary
where he now ?

Lot's of Plan Options.

Activity: 168
where he now ?

legendary
Still placebo, placebo, placebo .... Come on, guys... Stop with this.

Let's focus on our coin  Cool

The dictionary definition says, you are still incorrect.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Still placebo, placebo, placebo .... Come on, guys... Stop with this.

Let's focus on our coin  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: