Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 31. (Read 243251 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Video must be near.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Childish,immature,stupid ass dumbfuck ...and so on
Wow... what gives you right to insult people like that?
I don't think that is right.If I made mistake you could let me know that is wrong,not allowed here but instead you insult me.Not nice at all.

Sorry if I insulted you, but even if this message board is public for everyone,  I don't like to see peeps that act like a 10yo girl here. I believe they should still play with Barbie's, not with crypto.

Too late.  Beat it !!!
No you didn't insult me at all.
With thoughts like that in your half empty head it is clear you are one of those guys that are very dangerous for society and I would be afraid to have my 10 y.o daughter anywhere close to you.
Sorry you are frustrated with this video not being released but in your head seems like you have more serious problems.
lmfao usually you have to reply outside the quotes.

And now, based on your last words, let me cry a river booh boo  Cry  Cry  Cry
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I don't think that is right.If I made mistake you could let me know that is wrong,not allowed here but instead you insult me.Not nice at all.

Sorry if I insulted you, but even if this message board is public for everyone,  I don't like to see peeps that act like a 10yo girl here. I believe they should still play with Barbie's, not with crypto.

Too late.  Beat it !!!
No you didn't insult me at all.
With thoughts like that in your half empty head it is clear you are one of those guys that are very dangerous for society and I would be afraid to have my 10 y.o daughter anywhere close to you.
Sorry you are frustrated with this video not being released but in your head seems like you have more serious problems.
legendary
All good.I am also new with all this and learning just saying its not ok to insult anyone.
To me personally all crypto is kind of like gambling,sorry
Maybe I am wrong but I am willing to learn.Thank you.

OK perrie I understand you now and please accept my apologies.  It is just that here on bitcointalk, some people think that it's totally normal and common to create fud ( Fear, uncertainty and deception ). This whole crypto scene is completely messed up by people that do this and it pisses me off. With the quantity of coins, when you don't like one you can simply sell and leave instead of playing the damn fud game. We have some developers trying to build something great and we should be positive about that and cheering for them instead of spraying always the negativity that is now such a plague for many if not all altcoins coins
All good.I am also new with all this and learning just saying its not ok to insult anyone.
To me personally all crypto is kind of like gambling,sorry
Maybe I am wrong but I am willing to learn.Thank you.
Activity: 426
ok to put an end of this. i dont want to place a bet.... i`m a miner not a gambler, and to be honest sometimes i dont trust myself if you know what i mean. peace Grin
legendary

Sorry if I insulted you, but even if this message board is public for everyone,  I don't like to see peeps that act like a 10yo girl here. I believe they should still play with Barbie's, not with crypto.
Activity: 621
If they want...
I can be an arbiter if you want:p
Sorry my lord if I offended you .Please find strength in your lovely heart to forgive me lol
Read between the lines...
legendary
name anyone.we send 10 k to that person we give him 1 k cut for being nice .ok with me.i trust people
to make it clear it counts till midnight eastern time. Actually I just came up with great idea.
Whoever wins let person that holds 20 k send half back to winner 1 k for him and 9 k for support for cyp dev.
I just want to make it bit interesting.I hope this is allowed

LOL   Grin
that whole idea behind that bet is childish, immature, total gambling. You are coming in this thread as a smart ass dumbfuck.  You are trying to shake the weak hands and small investors even more by having this bet "fantastic idea", but you have an agenda. Stop playing stupid and grow up perrie
name anyone.we send 10 k to that person we give him 1 k cut for being nice .ok with me.i trust people
to make it clear it counts till midnight eastern time. Actually I just came up with great idea.
Whoever wins let person that holds 20 k send half back to winner 1 k for him and 9 k for support for cyp dev.
I just want to make it bit interesting.I hope this is allowed.
Anyone??
Activity: 38
Ok 10 k cyp is fine.  I dont care if I lose at least other guys would be happy about video :-)  So how do we do this?
This bet makes me more excited than video lol

So u have to find someone who will be third person to keep your money Grin
Ok 10 k cyp is fine.  I dont care if I lose at least other guys would be happy about video :-)  So how do we do this?
This bet makes me more excited than video lol
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
who wants to bet 5000 cyp that video will not be released today?

At least, we can be confident that dev will come up here and tell us.
Activity: 426

lol Smiley only if you give 10k cyp?? if you lose and dev. post a video today  Grin
Activity: 621
Today,tomorow,next 3 days -doesnt metter .Cypher is a longterm project this is important
Received. Thanks Wink Wink

Good. CYP network is fast even with only few nodes. I'm waiting to see the video and more supporters to CYP but I'm thinking to build a Cypher web wallet that could allow the people to stake and earn interest safely without the need to have the computer running all time.

Other POS coins do not have such, as far as I know. It would be great then. CYP would be the first to have such wallet.
I look forward to being a member soon, not an *****tor. Hey BTC moderators, I am not that!!! Angry
Pages:
Jump to: