Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 71. (Read 243257 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
buy support are appearing and disappearing.....1 to 6 btc

For now, IMO price should have no importance. Cypher have 13 days. Much mined it only to dump (to puch price down -> competitors) or make fast profit (miners).
Personally, I will keep my 100k and check price in one year Wink
If the team behind this coin is really a group of talented cyberpunks, Cyper have a great future.

EDIT: If not, I lose 2,6 BTC Shocked

I send 1k CYP to whome decrypt this message in the next 24 hours Wink
HCNMS FHUDZ ETBJH EHKNR DSGDR DASB

IDONT GIVEA FUCKI FILOS ETHES EBTC

hmmmmm, I did something wrong....
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Market now, Amazing 9 bots trading on Cyphercoin CYP
Is frustating trying to deal with them.
Bittrex need to do something about this problem, limiting the number of orders the bot can place for hour or a maximum of bots per coin.
I have no problem with small ammounts, but some of this bots are trading .2 btc each one  Angry

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

People are selling.

I don't see the point in having an anonyme physical usb key or wireless band if you need to receive it by mailbox.   Roll Eyes

Clarification from the dev team would be needed.

I will try to help you my ShadowBrother with my understanding Wink
The physical usb key and the wireless band would be a great security to have your Cypher wallet safe from hackers. See it like a cold wallet that you can use every day without any risk of wallet steal.

Well, I already took back my BTC. Hope this works though for you and the rest!
Activity: 462
I love to trade

I don't see the point in having an anonyme physical usb key or wireless band if you need to receive it by mailbox.   Roll Eyes

I don't know it too, I only like the price pamp now.
The anonimity is between you and other users, not between you and the person who send the key.
You can provide fake credential if you want to be anon with the sender I guess.
What they say it's just a begin now, they have only introduced the devices, sure they've to clarify everything.

People are selling.

I don't see the point in having an anonyme physical usb key or wireless band if you need to receive it by mailbox.   Roll Eyes

I love to trade
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
10k tomorrow!!!!

I remember that was told very often the last days  Tongue
I love to trade
6BTC buy support @3200 This is insane!! Go back to 4000 if the support won't be removed!
I don't understand the announcement. How are people supposed to get those physical customized usb key and the wireless band?
wow 9 btc support at 3200..... 10k tomorrow!!!!
I love to trade
It's the dev time, they never miss an appointment. And look who sold @2700 are buying back! 3300 in 5 minutes after the dev's message.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
As promised we are releasing more details about part of our roadmap, today we will talk about CypherKey and CypherCore, as essential part of our bigger project called CypherNetwork.

CypherKey is a physical tool (custom usb keychain) for all Cypher users, which combines features like:

1) Cypher Software
2) Multi-OS Support
3) Full Data Encryption
4) Dynamic Data Managing
5) Steganography
6) Cypher VPN

and more, with AES-512 encryption to guarantee privacy.

CypherCore is another physical tool (custom wireless band), required to make CypherKey work correctly which has:

1) unique ID
2) proximity sensor
3) works as 2FA
4) notification (vibration, light and sound)

We won't talk about CypherNetwork today, we will release more details in the near future. Development of CypherKey and CypherCore will start tomorrow. Technical documentation will be released as soon as we are ready, it's important for us now to protect our project so we can't disclose too much informations.

A few words for Cypher investors and users: a sincere thank you from Cypher developers, thank you for supporting us and making Cypher well-known in Alt-Currencies world.

Stay tuned, much more to come.

Cypher Team - 31337 Cryptocurrency

Thanks dev. sounds legit

the price is now rising because of this update
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
As promised we are releasing more details about part of our roadmap, today we will talk about CypherKey and CypherCore, as essential part of our bigger project called CypherNetwork.

CypherKey is a physical tool (custom usb keychain) for all Cypher users, which combines features like:

1) Cypher Software
2) Multi-OS Support
3) Full Data Encryption
4) Dynamic Data Managing
5) Steganography
6) Cypher VPN

CypherCore is another physical tool (custom wireless band), required to make CypherKey work correctly which has:

1) unique ID
2) proximity sensor
3) works as 2FA

We won't talk about CypherNetwork today, we will release more details in the near future. Development of CypherKey and CypherCore will start tomorrow. Technical documentation will be released as soon as we are ready, it's important for us now to protect our project so we can't disclose too much informations.

A few words for Cypher investors and users: a sincere thank you from Cypher developers, thank you for supporting us and making Cypher well-known in Alt-Currencies world.

AWESOME, thanks Cypher  Cool
Activity: 426

1) Cypher Software
2) Multi-OS Support
3) Full Data Encryption
4) Dynamic Data Managing
5) Steganography
6) Cypher VPN

1) unique ID
2) proximity sensor
3) works as 2FA

nice road map....waiting for more details....  Grin
Activity: 89
- 31337 -

1) Cypher Software
2) Multi-OS Support
3) Full Data Encryption
4) Dynamic Data Managing
5) Steganography
6) Cypher VPN

1) unique ID
2) proximity sensor
3) works as 2FA

I love to trade
they took the price down, about 300sat, and now it's up again around 3k
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Some really cheap coins if anyone wants them.  I got some insider info most of you dont know Grin

What are you talking about?

2 Days ago it sounds like...

What the hells going on!! LOL

Someone knows something we dont.
Activity: 426
Learn how to read the market

This is the true behind the market now

I think this guy will buy all bots orders before news.

fu***** bots and people who used them.... Angry

bittrex should ban all wallets that used bots!
Learn how to read the market

This is the true behind the market now

I think this guy will buy all bots orders before news.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
they're selling because they know the news is coiming, so, buy on rumor sell on news. Innit

Thats what I was thinking. But I have not followed the coin. Just in general this happens a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: