Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 72. (Read 243257 times)

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Learn how to read the market

This is the true behind the market now

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
they're selling because they know the news is coiming, so, buy on rumor sell on news. Innit
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
mr crypto share with us in coded lanaguage  Cool
Activity: 250
Who is selling at 2700 sat before the news???

lol

Someone wanting cheap coins Grin
Activity: 250
Some really cheap coins if anyone wants them.  I got some insider info most of you dont know Grin
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Who is selling at 2700 sat before the news???

lol
I love to trade
Is there a block explorer with a richlist that I didnt see?

there's on bittrex @ https://beta.bittrex.com/

Wink

Are those overall wallets or wallets on Trex only? I have not really followed any Alt coin other than XPY for awhile.
Yes they are
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Wink

Are those overall wallets or wallets on Trex only? I have not really followed any Alt coin other than XPY for awhile.
Activity: 266
Remember 6 bots are trading CYP now on bittrex

When you place a sell order
Bots always want to sell first, so expect 6 sell orders placed immediatly before yours
If you want to sell 5000 coins 3 bots are selling the same quantity, 3 bots half of that quantity.

So, if 5 of you guys are placing sell orders, thats mean the bots are placing 30 sell orders before all your orders.

What to do.

When you place a buy order
Bots always want to buy first, at the time you place a buy order, 6 buy orders are placed by the bots 3 with same quantity 3 with low quantity.
If you want to push up the price of the coin, but you dont want to buy any coin, Just place a buy order wait 2 refresh, and cancel your buy order.
Do this 10 or 15 times, the bots placed buy orders high and high, and then they start eating and cancel sell orders.
I test this when i try to buy 1 btc at 3000, the bots never let me buy and the price go up to 4,000 sats in just 20 minutes.
Right now i dont have Btc available to push the price, i have all invest in CYP, but i know some of you have some spare btc to do this,
remember, place your buy order not so high, just 5,000 coins, wait 1 or 2 refresh, and cancel your order, let the bots get crazy Smiley

Not sure the bots are that easy to confuse. Presumes none else is trading during that period?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Bots always want to sell first, so expect 6 sell orders placed immediatly before yours
If you want to sell 5000 coins 3 bots are selling the same quantity, 3 bots half of that quantity.

So, if 5 of you guys are placing sell orders, thats mean the bots are placing 30 sell orders before all your orders.

What to do.

Bots always want to buy first, at the time you place a buy order, 6 buy orders are placed by the bots 3 with same quantity 3 with low quantity.
If you want to push up the price of the coin, but you dont want to buy any coin, Just place a buy order wait 2 refresh, and cancel your buy order.
Do this 10 or 15 times, the bots placed buy orders high and high, and then they start eating and cancel sell orders.
I test this when i try to buy 1 btc at 3000, the bots never let me buy and the price go up to 4,000 sats in just 20 minutes.
Right now i dont have Btc available to push the price, i have all invest in CYP, but i know some of you have some spare btc to do this,
remember, place your buy order not so high, just 5,000 coins, wait 1 or 2 refresh, and cancel your order, let the bots get crazy Smiley

that's true.
I have setted 1 btc and couldn't buy cause after 1 second a bot placed another order over me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Wink
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

If you want to sell 5000 coins 3 bots are selling the half quantity, 3 bots low quantity.

What to do.

Bots always want to buy first, at the time you place a buy order, 6 buy orders are placed by the bots 3 with half quantity 3 with low quantity.
remember, place your buy order not so high, just 5,000 coins, wait 1 or 2 refresh, and cancel your order, and do it again, let the bots get crazy Smiley

Take a look here
One guy place a sell order for 15,589 coins
Immediatly 3 bots placed 3 sell orders over the sell order of that guy

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I love to trade
Dump hard.
Already end?

7k is not possible anymore. Keep on dreaming guys.

Take care.

Don't know where your seeing the "Dump Hard"

All I see is someone selling to themselves.

First wallet on bittrex is releasing his coin. From 600k till 400k.
So,try your conclusion.
You can pump a coin if you collect more,not if you release your bag and don't buy anymore.

No from what I saw a bit ago, the first wallet dumped most of his coins if not all, and the second wallet has now become the first wallet.  So in theory the dump should be over.

We will see what wil happen,but nothing changed in price since 3 days.
But news coming everyday:
-Addiction to Cryptsy
-Active team
-Pow ended
-Pos working good
-Week-end is gone

But still between 3k-4k.

Basically there are not buyers,probably just 1 or 2 whales playing with the coin.

And is quite "fancy" think that whales will make you(us) reach. They play for theyr profit not for us profit.

Still thinkink what to do...

or one whale playin with herself and two wallet, I'm waiting for the news, dev always post news at this hour, so it's matter of time.
After he said about the news yesterday a panic buys started, so buy now and sell later could be a winning move. COULD...doesn't means WILL BE

Which panic buy? You mean panic buy followed by panic sell?

BUT TOMORROW....  Wink
It's still weekend, isn't it?
I love to trade
Dump hard.
Already end?

Take care.

So,try your conclusion.
You can pump a coin if you collect more,not if you release your bag and don't buy anymore.

No from what I saw a bit ago, the first wallet dumped most of his coins if not all, and the second wallet has now become the first wallet.  So in theory the dump should be over.

-Addiction to Cryptsy
-Active team
-Pow ended
-Pos working good
-Week-end is gone

But still between 3k-4k.

Basically there are not buyers,probably just 1 or 2 whales playing with the coin.

And is quite "fancy" think that whales will make you(us) reach. They play for theyr profit not for us profit.

or one whale playin with herself and two wallet, I'm waiting for the news, dev always post news at this hour, so it's matter of time.
After he said about the news yesterday a panic buys started, so buy now and sell later could be a winning move. COULD...doesn't means WILL BE

Which panic buy? You mean panic buy followed by panic sell?

BUT TOMORROW....  Wink
I love to trade
Dump hard.
Already end?

Take care.

So,try your conclusion.

No from what I saw a bit ago, the first wallet dumped most of his coins if not all, and the second wallet has now become the first wallet.  So in theory the dump should be over.

-Addiction to Cryptsy
-Active team
-Pow ended
-Pos working good
-Week-end is gone

But still between 3k-4k.

Dump hard.
Already end?

Take care.

So,try your conclusion.

No from what I saw a bit ago, the first wallet dumped most of his coins if not all, and the second wallet has now become the first wallet.  So in theory the dump should be over.

-Addiction to Cryptsy
-Active team
-Pow ended
-Pos working good
-Week-end is gone

But still between 3k-4k.

Basically there are not buyers,probably just 1 or 2 whales playing with the coin(and in this case,team can't do anything....remember crave).

Pages:
Jump to: