Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 77. (Read 243257 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The calm before the storm. This period of uncertainty and suppression reminds me a lot of the early days of Blackcoin. I bought 5BTC of it back then for just around 1000 sat. Sold it shortly after when nothing seemed to be happening. How I regretted that when it shot to 200k about 4 weeks later. If there is one thing I learnt, don't panic sell.
Good work. Unless you made the whole lot up Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Last 500 blocks!
Then MOON!!!!

Holding my 25% early share.

My Next target?

let's see news
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Last 500 blocks!
Then MOON!!!!
Activity: 250
Guys dont buy much, save some for me.
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer

I guess some big news is coming! I need to buy more CYP  Cool
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
I Sell my Home for buy  Cypher , and my mom angry to me and say me " Cr*zy People " " sh#t Man " " bast**d"
and now i buy 3 new home , and i give some profit from chyper to my mom , and she very happy , when i give ticket for watch justin bieber + lady gaga and now i so difficult find ticket super junior urgg.

Cyper = very cheap

toy homes for your kids?

hmm real home bro :3

why you not sell your mom and now you can buy 3 mom muahahahaa LOL

This can't be real....

my mom is my soul , will never give to anyone , though lives are at stake
legendary
Activity: 1162
I Sell my Home for buy  Cypher , and my mom angry to me and say me " Cr*zy People " " sh#t Man " " bast**d"
and now i buy 3 new home , and i give some profit from chyper to my mom , and she very happy , when i give ticket for watch justin bieber + lady gaga and now i so difficult find ticket super junior urgg.

Cyper = very cheap

toy homes for your kids?

my mom is my soul , will never give to anyone , though lives are at stake
Infected Mushroom
Jokes are real.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes

Cyper = very cheap

toy homes for your kids?

ROFL! Tongue
If you can't understand my post please report it

Cyper = very cheap

toy homes for your kids?

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes

Cyper = very cheap

legendary

Cyper = very cheap

toy homes for your kids?

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Cyper = very cheap

toy homes for your kids?
Activity: 462
I love to trade
during the last 5 hours the price stayed stable!! This team know how to control the price without any BTC manipulation.
And now just 1k block left before the POW ends, it was mined around 600 block i five hours, so I think that in around 7 hours the pow is over and we'll see....
No a single fud was delivered since the crypted picture was released....they still have my attention!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Has anyone decoded it yet,  other than the fart?   Undecided

This one is easy to decode and I just added 100k to my CYP holding Grin

share what it means?

I already know whats in the picture, the dev should post whats that plan in an english. For now now i will buy buy buy. and thanks for the super cheap coins.

Cheers
legendary

Cyper = very cheap
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Has anyone decoded it yet,  other than the fart?   Undecided

This one is easy to decode and I just added 100k to my CYP holding Grin

share what it means?
If you can't understand my post please report it
JUST GOOTTT ON THIS COIN IN TIME !  A contact woke me up to tell me about CYP, ran to my laptop and bought 1 BTC worth of CYP @3.5k satoshis !

I was so frustrated I missed Crave ! Now Cypher will go at least to 500k satoshis. Whales are accumulating like for Crave. They manipulate the waves to buy cheap and some sheep sell low.

2 days later, those sheep have missed the train... too bad. BUT NOW I DIDNT MISS THE TRAIN ! I am so happpyyyyy !

Well, its 4 am here. Going back to bed.

Have a pleasant night, this coin is going to be pumped so hard  Grin!

I see you want to sell your coin under 3500sat  LOL
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
So which one of you guys is Mr. Spoon?

didi you say mr spread - i mean - spoon? ...

Wink ...

#crysx

Mr Spread = History.

Mr Spoon is the guy with the highest hash mining this coin, that's when he's mining it.

attempted joke ... Smiley ...

so what is mr spoons hashrate normally? ...

now you have peaked interest from the 'miner' in me ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: