Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 24. (Read 36006 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Find the project very interesting.

But have few questions.

What is the mining reward per block. 3
What is the block reward time? Depends on how long it takes to mature, but not very long
What is the block confirmation count? 100 I think
Will the Coin wallet be also forked/copied from MyEtherWallet? (Because some of these forked coin also copy myetherwallet web version of wallet creation) You may be able to import the JSON into myetherwallet like other forks. Haven't tried.

Your prompt respond will be highly appreciated

Is this coin mining on the GPU? give the address of the pool

https://eti.rustpool.com
https://comining.io

yes of course its GPU Based, its based on the Etherum algorithm.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Is this coin mining on the GPU? give the address of the pool
Seems to be getting a lot of tracking, network is already over 25GH without it even being listed / ICO starting.

Following closely
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Why a fork? What good is it going to do to anybody? You just want to profit off using the name of Ethereum and milk money?

Here's why it's better than Ethereum:

- reduced block time from 15s to 6s
- increased network transaction per second by 2.5x
- increased transaction confirmation speed by 2.5x
- increased miner reward by 2.5x
- removed uncle reward
- implemented finite supply for mineable coins
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What differentiates EtherInc from Ethereum is that it is a governance project where organisations can operate without intermediaries. This is not just a blockchain but an ecosystem where organisations can flourish.
Activity: 132
why is ETH pegged at $700, Eth has been way under 700 since late may and currently at 470. Seeing that your sale will  only last only 10 days it is very unlikely to get to that value in that time and so I think it is unfair to peg it at 700
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Why a fork? What good is it going to do to anybody? You just want to profit off using the name of Ethereum and milk money?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This is very good project.ETI coins are the fuel of EtherInc blockchain, just like Ethereum has ETH coins as a fuel in Ethereum blockchain

EtherInc will manage, operate a stronger and more reliable decentralized democratic organization, to create efficient, cost-free intermediaries.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
Einc can be used by every entrepreneur, regardless of his level. The data management process will be very simple, and the functions of the platform will be intuitively clear to everyone. Einc can be implemented in any business without any problems, as long-term training is not required. The possibility of recruiting staff will reduce the likelihood of the emergence of an excessively large and incompetent staff. All decisions will be made by the user himself. because of this The Einc platform is able to interest all businessmen. It will help to really realize many needs of entrepreneurs, and taking into account new technologies that is a unique symbiosis of the crypto-currency sphere and entrepreneurship emerges.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
This is very good project.ETI coins are the fuel of EtherInc blockchain, just like Ethereum has ETH coins as a fuel in Ethereum blockchain
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
Forking with the purpose of development. Improvements from its ether master platform
very significant. Also have implemented rigs reconfiguration system
- on the fly on a single port that will greatly simplify the miners.
New reward strategy, innovative and very promising. Implementation
limited stock also does not deviate from the goal of making cryptocurrency,
in order to keep the inflation limit. Hopefully this project can work with
smoothly.
Activity: 31
why I do not get stake in facebook campaign while in twitter campaign I get stake???
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In my opinion, the project is worthwhile and outstrips the other ICOs by several steps. Data security, convenience in managing your own business, the ability to tailor it to your needs is exactly what the users need.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92

But have few questions.

What is the mining reward per block.
What is the block reward time?
What is the block confirmation count?
Will the Coin wallet be also forked/copied from MyEtherWallet? (Because some of these forked coin also copy myetherwallet web version of wallet creation)

Valid questions and I like to hear the answer too.

If there are any news or updates it would be good to share here on BTT. How much is already raised? Any bonuses?
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

But have few questions.

What is the mining reward per block.
What is the block reward time?
What is the block confirmation count?
Will the Coin wallet be also forked/copied from MyEtherWallet? (Because some of these forked coin also copy myetherwallet web version of wallet creation)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
aura has launched the beta zero youstock platform these platforms are going to be the next stage of crypto because everyone can make a token currency easily then trade it easily and could be melded with social media platforms
https://github.com/YouStock/beta/releases/tag/0.0.0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethashpow-aura-smart-contract-ledger-youstock-tokenized-selfhood-2818598
Activity: 154
🛑Under no circumstances, will there be any of the Admins from this group, you will PM you first. Please beware of scammers posing as our group admins and never ever transfer any ETH/Bitcoin to any of the addresses in the name of EINC Coins.🛑
Activity: 136

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine EtherInc ===> http://comining.me/etherinc
Activity: 532
Hi! I would like to invest but I want to know how much you have raised first. May somebody said this information?
Pages:
Jump to: