Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 20. (Read 36006 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think it was stated before that total supply would decreased by the amount of the tokenburns
So value should be still the same Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
To get token einc, what should I do? Do I have to create an account on the website then create an einc wallet?
 I don't want to buy. But I asked how to claim my token.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I joined a bounty campaign and my name was available in a spreadsheet. I'm just waiting for distribution? Or do I have to send a wallet address? Because I forgot that at the beginning of filling out the form there was no request to fill in the wallet address
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
I've read the article which they published on medium.
So the number of coins to be burned is "244,868,182 ETI".
I hope the value of ETI will increase because of that. Grin

Yes, We will burn "244,868,182 ETI"

This is huge and very good for the overall token price. Lower supply higher price per token. Simple as that. I hope to see a success like Ethereum has. Why not EINC is far better as ETH.
Yes, burning the tokers will be very useful for affecting the price of the token. I want to ask if Eink will support smart contracts? After all, this is important for further development.

Yes it does support smart contracts. They said it in the ANN thread and this is also mine-able just like ETH itself, this is probably the next big thing later on, probably like ETC. Years later the price may probably reach up to $2 in a year, I don't see this to be used widely for the next two years but its going to be gradual before it can attract businesses.

Yes its minable. I mined some few ETI myself. I think this will be huge in the next few years.

Any tutorials for mining? how is this coin mined? POS, POW or any other way for sure but which? I can easily find this answer but don't have the time to look and that is why I ask you for help.

I assume is mined like ETH so POW for now and after some time POS but maybe I am wrong. Please explain.

It is POW mining and it is mined the same way as ETH. Most pools has a "how to setup and mine" tutorial.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I hope the einc project will be the best project this year, because there are many scam projects this year, hopefully einc has a good future Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 92

This is huge and very good for the overall token price. Lower supply higher price per token. Simple as that. I hope to see a success like Ethereum has. Why not EINC is far better as ETH.
Yes, burning the tokers will be very useful for affecting the price of the token. I want to ask if Eink will support smart contracts? After all, this is important for further development.

Yes it does support smart contracts. They said it in the ANN thread and this is also mine-able just like ETH itself, this is probably the next big thing later on, probably like ETC. Years later the price may probably reach up to $2 in a year, I don't see this to be used widely for the next two years but its going to be gradual before it can attract businesses.

Yes its minable. I mined some few ETI myself. I think this will be huge in the next few years.

Any tutorials for mining? how is this coin mined? POS, POW or any other way for sure but which? I can easily find this answer but don't have the time to look and that is why I ask you for help.

I assume is mined like ETH so POW for now and after some time POS but maybe I am wrong. Please explain.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12

That is really great news. When should we expect this to happen? And what are the team's plans on exchange listings?
I hope the team have great plans on listing this coin 'cause since it doesn't run on Ethereum's Blockchain, it cannot be traded on any known decentralized exchanges.
It would also be great if the team could also create their own version of EtherDelta. You guys can call it eIncDelta  Grin
Activity: 393

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

Activity: 42
Merit: 4
roadmap is easly and planing the best for future.
dont forget to list in many exchange dev 😊

Activity: 136
Merit: 5
Einc : An Ethereum Fork

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
I hope you can enter the big exchange, many ico coins can't enter the big exchange anymore, this is very detrimental to investors because there is no big buy support in the small exchange
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
I hope that bounty distribution will be as scheduled with no delays. Wish you luck and congratulation for successful fundraising.  I hope we will see something really special developed with many dapps build on it. Infrastructure ICOs are still the most funded ones this year,
Yeah ETI will list on exchanges this month as mentioned on TG and hope so we will receive bounty/airdrop reward right after the exchanges listing.
I decided to HODL ETI for long term because i think ETI same like ETH and ETI will be grow in couple of years.  Smiley
I hope that bounty distribution will be as scheduled with no delays. Wish you luck and congratulation for successful fundraising.  I hope we will see something really special developed with many dapps build on it. Infrastructure ICOs are still the most funded ones this year,
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Discover your life and this project, it's very interesting and promising project, great ideas by Great team, the project is very useful. We are wait for listing a big exchange
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
YES AS A RECENT TWITTER OF ETI,

Coin Sale Summary is as follows
Total coins available for coin sale: 450,000,000 FTE
Total coins placed during the sale: 205,131,818 FTE
Value of the Coins: $ 9,210,000
Coins to be burned: 244,868,182 FTE
Average bonus (with vesting): 40%
Average price of Ethereum received: $ 440
Ethereum was pegged at: $ 700
Number of white list participants: 6000+
Number of coin sale participants: 1100+

great news, an amount of 200mi and an excellent amount!
Activity: 826
Merit: 103

What value the coin will have will be established at a first exchange, but sure yeah, the burning of 244,868,182 ETI would sure help a lot.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
Pages:
Jump to: