Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 27. (Read 36006 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
The unique value proposition of EtherInc project is to run decentralised organisations. This project aims to create the same effect in the organisational space that bitcoin has done in the financial space. eInc organisations runs on cryptographic proof instead of trust or intermediaries.

Main-Sale will start on July 15
1 ETH = $700 (pegged)
Activity: 82
Hi, does the private sale have a lock up nothing I can see in the summary or onepager ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
I've surprised the team cancel presale and reduce main sale from 30 days to 10 days, looks like the team already have a good commitment from investor

This is very good that they canceled pre-sale. If pre-sale is not limited to high amounts then there is no problem because everybody can participate and be blessed with high bonuses. When presale is only for whales and started from 100ETH then there is a big problem after funding when the token is listed on the first exchange. Investors who bought with big bonuses presale will sell because they already made a nice return. Lately, we see all ICO are cheaper when listed so why to hold if you can sell and buy a lot cheaper. So this is really very good that they canceled presale of course if there was no private sell before. I hope not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I've surprised the team cancel presale and reduce main sale from 30 days to 10 days, looks like the team already have a good commitment from investor
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
yes this project is better, I am following the same from the beginning of sales, I am in doubt about what exchanges you will have.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This project has a lot of potentials to disrupt the traditional industry we know until today! Great devs, team, and community!
Activity: 252
I know but i put my personal mew addy but i wanted to pull from my binance to deposit. So they are seperate addys
Do i need to add a custom token for elnc first on MEW  and if so do you have a direct link to it.  Thanks for all your help btw. Been AMAZING
Activity: 280
I’m part of Bitsnapp’s team and we are looking for a collaboration with your project, is there anyone part of the team in the group?
Merit: 10
 can i send my eth from my binance  acc even though my mew addy is posted and what i registered.
Just suck to have to withdrawl to deposit in my mew to then re withdrawl to deposit again ya know.. please advise
WTS 100k ETI

Why are you selling your ETI's and where did this came from? mining?
What's the price?

yes. price PM
eInc was created to enable teams around the world to create, manage and manage decentralized democratic organizations that are more resilient and reliable, enabling them to effectively create value without boundaries, restrictions and costly intermediaries. And it's really very cool

If ethereum is such a big success and EINC is much better from ETH, then there is no way for this project to not be successful. I think all new ICO's and project which are willing to develop on ETH network will look into EINC and compare first. If this is really so amazing and better than this will be a no-brainer for this developers to join. Faster, cheaper, better is wat we all want don't we?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
WTS 100k ETI

What's the price?

yes. price PM
eInc was created to enable teams around the world to create, manage and manage decentralized democratic organizations that are more resilient and reliable, enabling them to effectively create value without boundaries, restrictions and costly intermediaries. And it's really very cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
WTS 100k ETI

What's the price?
Activity: 131
Hello , I Have a question about your project. How are you planning to avoid being attacked by a 51% attack?
Because in your white paper you said that your project is an Ethereum fork
To attack a project like Ethereum you would need a lot of hash power, but since you are a new project I assume that you do not have a lot of hash power yet
Activity: 196
I see you talking about token as different than mined coins. Are tokens 1:1 with mined coins? There will be a swap? And POS ?
Activity: 252
does any ERC20 wallets do or is it only eInc´s webwallet that works to get tokens?
Own blockchain and the ERC20 two different koncept. How to keep them together
They are doing token swaps for initial trading. We have mentioned the reason for taking this decision.
The token swaps will be for everyone, even for miners. So you don't need to worry about this.
As per the schedule, this is the 4th week of the campaign. The bounty program runs for 8 weeks
Activity: 238
does any ERC20 wallets do or is it only eInc´s webwallet that works to get tokens?
Own blockchain and the ERC20 two different koncept. How to keep them together
I like this new Ethereum fork called EINC. Of course, already created an account and tested a little. Everything is working smooth, just like ETH  Wink I don't know if this is the best advertisement for EINC  Grin. I like that this is a very ambitious project with an already fully working product. I don't like that there is no information about agreements with projects interested to build on EINC. I understand that this is new and needs time but I'm afraid that this will be another ETH Classic. I hope for the best and believe in the team but wanted to share my opinion with you. Just joined my first signature campaign so this is a big commitment for me. I will try to do my best to spread the word about this ICO. Finally, an ICO where I'm almost sure that is not a scam and the team is solid and will deliver.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
ICO Analysis: EtherInc
Published on June 4, 2018
By Gerelyn Terzo

Team
Tarun Malik is at the helm as CEO. Malik is an alum of global corporations including PwC and SwissRe as well as pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson and biotech firm Biogen. His experience at multinational corporations across industries should serve him well in eInc’s goal to create global decentralized companies on the blockchain.
eInc’s advisory panel of eight includes Tyler Sanford, who has lent his expertise to some eight ICOs that combined have raised more than $130 million. Sanford also has experience with high-profile tech startups including Yelp and Zenefits. Oh and he is a former Major League Baseball player in the United States, having played for the Los Angeles Angels.
Nikolay Shkileve is also on the advisory panel. Shkileve appears to be highly selective about the ICO projects he accepts as co-founder of Top ICO Advisors. According to his LinkedIn profile, he advises on other blockchain projects including South Korea-based clean energy project CyClean and crypto mining project ETHernitymining.

Verdict
eInc is an ambitious project that has the wind of Ethereum’s network at its back. With its blockchain already launched and mining activity under way, eInc is miles ahead of many other projects that are pursuing ICOs.
eInc’s technology has the potential to be the answer to some of the chief criticizms of blockchain startups. BTCC Founder Bobby Lee has said that many startups aren’t blockchain companies at all and instead more closely resemble database companies. By providing the blockchain-in-a-box solution, eInc could validate blockchain businesses and make sure they’re using the ledger in the manner in which it was intended.
eInc plans to be listed on exchanges and asks that you follow them on Telegram for listing updates.

Risks
    Forked digital currencies have a higher propensity for 51% attacks than the coins of the original blockchain networks like Ethereum. A complaint of forked coins generally speaking has been that they fail to reflect the ingenuity of an original network. (-1.5)
    If startups fail to show an interest in the eInc platform, that would likely lead to the decline in value of the ETI coin. It’s unclear if there’s a pipeline of startups ready to sign up for the eInc blockchain. Based on the white paper, it appears eInc will begin inviting startups to use its platform in Q4 2018. They also have yet to partner with wallet providers. (-1)

Growth Opportunity
    EtherInc has a live product and apps. They launched Mainnet (7 nodes) and Ropsten (3 nodes) test networks back in February 2018 and will be distributing MainNet ETI coins during the ICO. Many ICO projects have yet to develop an actual product at the time of the token sale and are relying on funds not yet raised to do so. EtherInc is several steps ahead in this regard. (+4)
    Supports dApps that are running on the Ethereum network (+2)
    eInc boasts a deep bench of talent in its management team and impressive advisory panel. (+2)
    eInc appears to have a unique understanding of the hurdles that startups face, and its turnkey solution could enable more entrepreneurs to succeed in a decentralized world. (+2)

Disposition
We arrive at a score of 7.5 out of 10 for the eInc ICO
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-etherinc/

This is very nice result (7.5/10)!
Pages:
Jump to: