Author

Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency - page 6987. (Read 9722493 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Let's Boolberry
Here is an Exchange that wants to add Darkcoin. He just wants to talk to eduffield first.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446640.new#new

It is no problem. The only condition is trades. That's why we need owner to contact us and guarantee anounce to community. We don't take any fee for adding currencies.

I don't follow, what is he asking for? "The only condition is trades."  and "guarantee anounce to community"Huh

I think he means that he don't want this coin if no one gonna trade it, therefore he wants you to contact him and maybe add his exchange on the first page.

Good point, I'll add that to my post

this sounds great :-)

final,we have an exchange

BTW,Links of mining tools can release into the homepage or inside the right post?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Here is an Exchange that wants to add Darkcoin. He just wants to talk to eduffield first.

It is no problem. The only condition is trades. That's why we need owner to contact us and guarantee anounce to community. We don't take any fee for adding currencies.

I don't follow, what is he asking for? "The only condition is trades."  and "guarantee anounce to community"Huh

I think he means that he don't want this coin if no one gonna trade it, therefore he wants you to contact him and maybe add his exchange on the first page.

this sounds great :-)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036
Dash Developer

I don't follow, what is he asking for? "The only condition is trades."  and "guarantee anounce to community"Huh

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
C-CEX dev: @cooltsing, No problem adding any fork. But there is one condition: we need owner contact us and guarantee announce to it's community. We just need trades. No fee for adding.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1024

legendary
Dash Developer

Ah, he was just looking to see if we would bring some trading. I told him we're growing pretty fast.
legendary

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
better title
keep working  Smiley
legendary
Coin Information
DarkCoin aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions. These features are a work on progress and will be released in stages in the near future.
The title of this thread shouldn't be "First Anonymous Coin" as it's not yet. Your title is intentionally misleading.

Actually it's true, there are anonymous transactions that were created using the client on the testnet. I'm hoping to release a binary that can do the anonymous transactions this week and do some public testing.

That's great news  Cheesy
legendary
Dash Developer
Coin Information
DarkCoin aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions. These features are a work on progress and will be released in stages in the near future.
The title of this thread shouldn't be "First Anonymous Coin" as it's not yet. Your title is intentionally misleading.

Actually it's true, there are anonymous transactions that were created using the client on the testnet. I'm hoping to release a binary that can do the anonymous transactions this week and do some public testing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
Coin Information
legendary
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It is difficult to mine darkcoins now.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
Anyone look into making an AMD optimized version of this miner? On Quark, AMD CPUs are actually not too bad with the latest version of minerd; for this X11 algo, I'm only getting about half the performance of Intel CPUs.
That's interesting. Which version of darkcoin's minerd are you using? There's 3 floating around, v1.2 seems to perform really well on my systems.
What CPU are you using? I just grabbed the one linked on page one (2.3.2), and I get something like 160KHash on a quad-core Intel laptop, but only about 65KHash on an AMD A10 Trinity laptop. I guess I get 85KHash on dual-core ULV Intel laptops as well, so maybe 65KHash is about right for Trinity. I think the fastest Quark-based CPU miners were about even between AMD quad-core and Intel dual-core ULV, though, so I suspect with some optimizations AMD could mine X11 about 25-35% faster.
Jump to: