Author

Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency - page 6988. (Read 9722493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036
Dash Developer
Anyone look into making an AMD optimized version of this miner? On Quark, AMD CPUs are actually not too bad with the latest version of minerd; for this X11 algo, I'm only getting about half the performance of Intel CPUs.

That's interesting. Which version of darkcoin's minerd are you using? There's 3 floating around, v1.2 seems to perform really well on my systems.
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
Anyone look into making an AMD optimized version of this miner? On Quark, AMD CPUs are actually not too bad with the latest version of minerd; for this X11 algo, I'm only getting about half the performance of Intel CPUs.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
 For those of you trying to compile the miner, you wont be able to do it on CentOS/redhat.

They (Redhat) doesnt include the crypto part that is needed, if you use Ubuntu its very easy to compile.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Let's Boolberry
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Competition:

my mining pool (lotterymining.com) needs a logo

best one gets 1000 Darkcoins

If it can add a trading website I believe there will be a lot of people come in
https://cryptorush.in/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.80
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
nice coin hope exchange Grin
legendary
Competition:

my mining pool (lotterymining.com) needs a logo

best one gets 1000 Darkcoins
legendary
the linux miner tools can't compiled success.please check it out
it works perfectly here, and several other ppl also have it running, go look through the pages.

if all else fails, download his xcoin-miner from same github, and use that, that one compiles on almost everything, but is not that optimised...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
the linux miner tools can't compiled success.please check it out
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
I will definitely invest in this coin once the anonymous concept is released.
legendary
Wanting to sell:

10000 -> 0.25 bitcoins

PM me

Activity: 482
This is definitely an interesting coin that I will keep an eye on! Shall I post about it on HolyNerdvana.com, or leave it be for a bit longer? I've switched all my CPUs from Frozen over to Darkcoin, so hopefully it ends up paying off for me. Certainly this coin has a lot more potential than FZ and QRK, though the potential for botnet mining is always the trouble with CPU-based coins. The good news is that at least for the time being the hashing power is relatively low. :-)
Activity: 658
Activity: 371
wts 5000 DarkCoin plz pm me offers !
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
mine, mine... need exchange Smiley)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Can anyone tell me what the going rate is?
I've got some offers but they seem a bit high to me.
Thanks

I sold to a couple of guys at 1 XCO|DRK = 0.000025 BTC, no idea about others. Also you can always try to negotiate, especially when buying larger amounts.

I sold exactly double of that, and did more than 5 trades
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036
Dash Developer
Pool ready mining (proportional, stratum only, vardiff, 1% fee, dedicated servers):

https://www2.coinmine.pl/drk/
Primary Node: drk.coinmine.pl:6090

Added to the front page
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
good coin,need exchanges
Jump to: