Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Datacoin] Datacoin blockchain start announcement (Minor code upd + logo) - page 22. (Read 171811 times)

Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Good time to mine, diff lower than 9 now.

Any news from BTER guys?
legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
I thought you can just compile for Android in QtCreator.  No need to write new code.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1413
DTCxNMC
I need more documentation on DTC source if I'm gonna start pushing stuff out.  Dev didn't leave much afaik.  Anyone know the status of the lightwallet?  Is there abandoned code I can cannibalize or prototyping I can examine?
legendary
Energy coin master
Is there now a dev for DTC?
I like the name and feature possibilities of this coin.
DTCxNMC
Man, BTER still doesn't allow DTC withdrawals.  Pissing me off.
DTCxNMC
Also what was the next goal for the wallet?  Allow uploads to datachain via wallet sounds pretty sweet.
DTCxNMC
Is there any DTC wallet Android source I can play with?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Just to confirm, which wallet should we be using now??
If you wanted to use mine, then dont. I did shutdown my DNS seed. Use the official one.
DTCxNMC
Just to confirm, which wallet should we be using now??
legendary
Energy coin master
In the wallet there a 0 active connections.
How to connect with working nodes?
Thanks.

You have nodes in file:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8885802
legendary
Energy coin master
In the wallet there a 0 active connections.
How to connect with working nodes?
Thanks.
Yeah price movement but where? Trading is possible on Bter.com but you can't deposit new funds...

If bter read this -- pool is working good from some time, orphaned block problem disappeared.

I think that you should send official note to Bter that network is now safe and without problems

I've send official info to bter, waiting now ;-)
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Yeah price movement but where? Trading is possible on Bter.com but you can't deposit new funds...

If bter read this -- pool is working good from some time, orphaned block problem disappeared.

I think that you should send official note to Bter that network is now safe and without problems

legendary
Energy coin master
Checked this topic.
I hope datacoin standing up from the dead!
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
I wonder if it is possible to see and interpret a Datacoin transaction payload in the Bytest@mp block explorer.  I was thinking of Deckbound and Landgrab, where playing cards and virtual real estate are embedded into the Bitcoin blockchain.  Datacoin seems a much better vehicle for this, since an enormous 128k of data is available per transaction.

https://www.deckbound.com/
Pages:
Jump to: