Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Datacoin] Datacoin blockchain start announcement (Minor code upd + logo) - page 26. (Read 171811 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 500
where is the main datacoin thread and where is the list of pools?

thanks!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Really great things happening between Datacoin and Storj:  http://storjtalk.org/index.php?topic=1259.0

Although super3 has chosen to fork Datacoin to form MDC this does not detract from the fact that Datacoin + Metadisk is essentially the "Datacoin" that we had all been hoping for.  It looks like it is going to work, and we should all back it.

The philosophy of super3 seems to be to work with several coins.  Datacoin has  been one of them, and so far the collaboration has been beneficial to Datacoin.

more is less and less is more.
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
Really great things happening between Datacoin and Storj:  http://storjtalk.org/index.php?topic=1259.0

Although super3 has chosen to fork Datacoin to form MDC this does not detract from the fact that Datacoin + Metadisk is essentially the "Datacoin" that we had all been hoping for.  It looks like it is going to work, and we should all back it.

The philosophy of super3 seems to be to work with several coins.  Datacoin has  been one of them, and so far the collaboration has been beneficial to Datacoin.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I have no clue. But seeing as how Maxsolnc still owns the datacoin.info domain I assume so. Itd be great if the dev shows up here to post a post of confidence.

but the dev. disappeared with the wind............

This is very helpless.

If the datacoin foundation does for datacoin what the bitcoin foundation did for bitcoin, we could see the price of datacoin start going back up.

maybe u r right and i think they also need help now...
Activity: 191
Bananafund Investor and News Personality
If the datacoin foundation does for datacoin what the bitcoin foundation did for bitcoin, we could see the price of datacoin start going back up.
I have no clue. But seeing as how Maxsolnc still owns the datacoin.info domain I assume so. Itd be great if the dev shows up here to post a post of confidence.

but the dev. disappeared with the wind............
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Do you think the one day the entire internet could be hosted on datacoin?  I know there will be a limited amount of space on the datacoin blockchain, but if you create like a megadatacoin fork that can store 1000x as much data per coin that can only be created by combining 1000 datacoins for a fee that goes back to the miners, could you extend datacoin storage capacity to infinity while keeping the strict limits in place for mining them?  You could create gigadatacoins and teradatacoins along the same 1000x protocol too.  How big of a fee could there have to be for such a datacoin 1000x upgrade to sustain the storage capacity of all data on the internet today? 
No. The "Internet" cant be stored and this will never be possible.
I don't see why the internet can't be stored.  After all, the internet is just data going from one place to another and datacoin is designed to store data.  Wouldn't it really just be a matter of scaling datacoin to that level with the right programmers?  I think one day the whole internet will be on datacoin and every time you transfer some data across the internet you would pay a fee to upload to the blockchain from your datacoin balance.  The new datacoin hosted internet would be way faster, more efficient, and allow more freedom.  It would be so much better that the old internet would not be used anymore.  You wouldn't have to worry about not having enough datacoin to contribute to the internet because an advertiser could donate some datacoin to you to watch their ad and then you could use that earned datacoin to contribute.
Could be possible if someone has a petahash/s internet connection and an uncountable amount of storage available  Roll Eyes
Activity: 125
a successful implementation of the idea behind datacoin, that is a trustless decentralized system. http://storjtalk.org/index.php?topic=4.0

will not agree it  further
Activity: 117
a successful implementation of the idea behind datacoin, that is a trustless decentralized system. http://storjtalk.org/index.php?topic=4.0
Do you think the one day the entire internet could be hosted on datacoin?  I know there will be a limited amount of space on the datacoin blockchain, but if you create like a megadatacoin fork that can store 1000x as much data per coin that can only be created by combining 1000 datacoins for a fee that goes back to the miners, could you extend datacoin storage capacity to infinity while keeping the strict limits in place for mining them?  You could create gigadatacoins and teradatacoins along the same 1000x protocol too.  How big of a fee could there have to be for such a datacoin 1000x upgrade to sustain the storage capacity of all data on the internet today? 
I don't see why the internet can't be stored.  After all, the internet is just data going from one place to another and datacoin is designed to store data.  Wouldn't it really just be a matter of scaling datacoin to that level with the right programmers?  I think one day the whole internet will be on datacoin and every time you transfer some data across the internet you would pay a fee to upload to the blockchain from your datacoin balance.  The new datacoin hosted internet would be way faster, more efficient, and allow more freedom.  It would be so much better that the old internet would not be used anymore.  You wouldn't have to worry about not having enough datacoin to contribute to the internet because an advertiser could donate some datacoin to you to watch their ad and then you could use that earned datacoin to contribute.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Anything going on with the coin anymore? Any progress on datacoinfoundation.org?

also want to enquire it.

It is being worked on but I am mostly focusing on establishing Riecoin. I need a list of people who are interested on being on the foundation.

the guys just care the price and maybe the price can draw their attention here.

Datacoin now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org.
If you find something that isn't correct in their page http://coinwik.org/Datacoin
 please do correct it by creating an account.

well got with many thx
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Activity: 154

Datacoin now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org.
If you find something that isn't correct in their page http://coinwik.org/Datacoin
 please do correct it by creating an account.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Is there another exchange that trades this, other than BTER.com?
Activity: 117
looking for windows.... btw paypout not working its almost double of the pool limit with 100 Confirmation

Payouts could not work because pool has no "real" mature coins in balance to give.
If someone would like to give his own DTC to pool there would be instant payouts from pool funds, after finding block you have to wait like 1 day for that block to being mature.
I tested it, you just have to wait.

that's np i just want to confirm.

Pages:
Jump to: