Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Datacoin] Datacoin blockchain start announcement (Minor code upd + logo) - page 53. (Read 171852 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
ROFL, someone sold 7k DTC on bter -> 0.00035 xDDD
no more solid buy orders, coin is dying, guys.
If it won't be added on cryptsy in the next days, u can forget about your investments. Not enough giveaways and promotions, nobody wants to buy/invest in this coin/nobody knows about it.
Why we got just 126 votes on cryptsy while stupid coins got 500/600? Can anyone tell me?
Why nobody makes giveaways, why there are no bounties for DataCoin services?
RIP DataCoin.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
afaik, current cost is 0.05 DTC per 1 kb of data.
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
The developer is speaking about adding personal (node) blockchains in the next few months.  Then the main blockchain will only be for a kind of blockchain index (blkindex.dat?).  This is really interesting.  Bitcoin already has blk0001.dat, blk0002.dat blk0003.dat etc and the developer appears to be intent on modifying this system for Datacoin.  Nodes will choose which blk.dat files they wish to store.  There will be no main blockchain bloat, and it will only be metadata that will cost 0.05DTC per 128k.  Actual data stored in the node blockchains will be far cheaper.

I really like this developer.  He talks little but does much, comments it well and has great ideas.  He also seems to be very aware about issues with general data storage, like security.  He is setting up a system, not just a coin.

This is a very serious coin.  Ranked, I think, on the same level as Namecoin.  We should send the developer pull requests, and see what he makes of them.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
This is not a pump n' dump, but it is an excellent buy and hold coin. I foresee a steady rise in the value of this as a coin.
legendary
getmonero.org
Most alts are doomed at this point. Only the ones offering something new will succeed. DTC has the potential, but more development is needed, this is an experiment, and sometimes experiments don't work on the first try.

Keep calm and carry on.

And BTW I recommend everybody to stay away from bter, they are having really BIG issues and you will likely end up loosing money (like myself).

And thats the reason of Datacoins price not being better. People are afraid of better. I did a few transactions and i didnt have any problems though i got really scared once.

Activity: 637
Merit: 500
Most alts are doomed at this point. Only the ones offering something new will succeed. DTC has the potential, but more development is needed, this is an experiment, and sometimes experiments don't work on the first try.

Keep calm and carry on.

And BTW I recommend everybody to stay away from bter, they are having really BIG issues and you will likely end up loosing money (like myself).
legendary
getmonero.org
They dont accept most of the coins right now. They dont accept Doge and Peercoin for example. ZCCoin and Namecoin also.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
DTC needs more promotion, bounties and services. The front page is filled with DOGE and other stuff so I wouldn't be surprised if over half of the people on the forum didn't even know what DTC is.

This coin absolutely feels like it's on the backburner, not due to its creator or anyone trying to help promote it, but just because it hasn't been picked up by many exchanges.  We're seeing coins like MOON getting extreme hype and being listed on exchanges in 12 hours, while we sit here 6 weeks later with very little movement.

It feels dead. I'll probably dump most of what I still have and leave a tiny bit for insurance.

It's your choice. But if Cryptsy\vircurex\btc38 pick it in week or two... let's see Smiley

BTW as you remember, Datacoin is not only coin. It is under active development of additional features on its platform, and now we really don't care much about the price.

I've seen you speak about the price before, especially at launch, so please don't tell me you don't care about the price. You do, and so does everyone else.

I tried depositing some DTC on bter and they're not even accepting it right now anyway. Splendid. Looks like i'm still in it for the long haul, whether it's by choice or not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
DTC needs more promotion, bounties and services. The front page is filled with DOGE and other stuff so I wouldn't be surprised if over half of the people on the forum didn't even know what DTC is.

This coin absolutely feels like it's on the backburner, not due to its creator or anyone trying to help promote it, but just because it hasn't been picked up by many exchanges.  We're seeing coins like MOON getting extreme hype and being listed on exchanges in 12 hours, while we sit here 6 weeks later with very little movement.

It feels dead. I'll probably dump most of what I still have and leave a tiny bit for insurance.

I might be a believer and i am still buying at lows. This coins isnt moon, earthcoin and dogecoin that are only for the hype. This coins has some real values and is on its infancy yet. And of course its unknown when most are monitoring retarded coins and losing money on pumps and dumps.

If you want to try to get rich fast then yes go to those coins. Bet on whatever comes out today. This coin is not for that purpose.

Absolutely right. I made some BTC on dogecoin in 2 days. But no one of our team thinks that it's possible to make profit from Datacoin in 1-2 days, 1-2 weeks or even 1-2 months. It will rise steadily, but it will be not a pump, and rise factors will be new features and news about Datacoin as about unique application, not 'coin for money'.
legendary
getmonero.org

This coin absolutely feels like it's on the backburner, not due to its creator or anyone trying to help promote it, but just because it hasn't been picked up by many exchanges.  We're seeing coins like MOON getting extreme hype and being listed on exchanges in 12 hours, while we sit here 6 weeks later with very little movement.

I might be a believer and i am still buying at lows. This coins isnt moon, earthcoin and dogecoin that are only for the hype. This coins has some real values and is on its infancy yet. And of course its unknown when most are monitoring retarded coins and losing money on pumps and dumps.

If you want to try to get rich fast then yes go to those coins. Bet on whatever comes out today. This coin is not for that purpose.

DTC unofficial team

This coin absolutely feels like it's on the backburner, not due to its creator or anyone trying to help promote it, but just because it hasn't been picked up by many exchanges.  We're seeing coins like MOON getting extreme hype and being listed on exchanges in 12 hours, while we sit here 6 weeks later with very little movement.

It's your choice. But if Cryptsy\vircurex\btc38 pick it in week or two... let's see Smiley

BTW as you remember, Datacoin is not only coin. It is under active development of additional features on its platform, and now we really don't care much about the price.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Activity: 266
Science!
There aren't many 'users' of the data feature yet, so it's good to see some data actually being posted.
DTC unofficial team
Does anybody knows what are the recent data transactions for ?
There happens to be a lot of 5 byte data transactions lately on the blockchain starting at block 120,242 until block 130,202 (at the moment of writing these).
Is anyone testing something ?
Just curious.
Seems so, there are few developers of 3rd party services who contacted me before holidays, possibly they're really testing their applications.
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
Does anybody knows what are the recent data transactions for ?
There happens to be a lot of 5 byte data transactions lately on the blockchain starting at block 120,242 until block 130,202 (at the moment of writing these).
Is anyone testing something ?
Just curious.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 99
I do not support TIX Tickets.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
My 1st REAL transaction for DTC :-D

Activity: 70
Hey guys, do you know how to contact coinex? I recently started using this exchange and would be awesome to have DTC there. DTC Admins?

Also Coined UP is free and working good!

At coinex.pw you have to create an account and go to "get support" in the lower left corner. That's the only way I know at least.
Pages:
Jump to: