Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN] - page 5. (Read 17542 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
Buy now! Cheap cheap!

I have got replies from DAVOR team that they Re-desing and launch again.. So Price will shooot as per project Updation, buy n hold

DAV 68% up today.. Soon 5$... Chance to Buy now.... Buy and Hold for month

150% up DAV coin.. yes Target to reach 4$ to 5$ in week 👏👏👏

ehttps://twitter.com/Cryptomaster26/status/964104491971895296?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Buy now! Cheap cheap!

I have got replies from DAVOR team that they Re-desing and launch again.. So Price will shooot as per project Updation, buy n hold

150% up DAV coin.. yes Target to reach 4$ to 5$ in week 👏👏👏
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I will buy this company soon hehehe  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy when the price reach -$0.0001

No you wont, i have a buy order in at $0.0002...... i will shower my self with Davor coin...... How about you go for Falcon Coin?  That's fair....
Buy now! Cheap cheap!

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I buyed many bags for 3 cents! Lets go DAV to $3 now!!!!!!!!!!  100x my invest i buy lambo with dead coin heheheh!!!
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Is staking working?

Unfortunately onsite stacking doesn't work. It could be a nice comforting bonus - to stack thousand DAV. Smiley
May be desktop wallet staking works?

I saw message in the community telegram chat, guys said desktop wallet staking is working. They were surprised

That's great. Especially for those who bought at 1 or cents. They can additionally increase the amount.
I believe there will be another price growth.
Activity: 23
Is staking working?

Unfortunately onsite stacking doesn't work. It could be a nice comforting bonus - to stack thousand DAV. Smiley

I saw message in the community telegram chat, guys said desktop wallet staking is working. They were surprised
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Is staking working?

Activity: 139
I will buy this company soon hehehe  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy when the price reach -$0.0001
Activity: 23
Developers, a few ideas how to make project cool again - implement Long Term Stacking feature. You can pay variable daily interest in DAV or USDT
Check how this works in ThornCoin - http://thorncoin.com/ref/sp35mk8hshsija7u
Activity: 127
Activity: 14
Good luck for your project
Activity: 113
Buy now! Cheap cheap!

I expect you will be a loan wolf buying this one up...... Jack Burton would never search for a coin like Davor, he likes girls with green eyes.
Activity: 16
When they stopped withdrawals i posted it on this forum on January 30th. and i a mod here removed my post and i got this message...

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Seems like they disabled withdrawals again, lol...
Buy now! Cheap cheap!

Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
STAY AWAY FROM ALL LENDING PLATFORMS YOU WILL NOT GET RICH YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY, PROVEN FACT MANY TIMES OVER!!!

Agree! Stop investing in any lending platform! They all are only taking our money! BCC was the only lending platform which was working but shutdown by the gov.
Ethconnect, davor, hextra, grx, ucoin... everthing is fake...

Invest your money in a good coin and hold it for at least 1 year. forget all lending platforms.
Check out at example HPP Coin at Stocks.Exchange. Its one of the most promised masternode coin....

Check out new ICO´s and invest in a coin with great potential, and you will be on the save side.

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Where's trevon??? Is he in on this  Roll Eyes

Where's Craig? Craig? Yo, Craig! Where you at, dawg? Woof woof, boi!
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
STAY AWAY FROM ALL LENDING PLATFORMS YOU WILL NOT GET RICH YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY, PROVEN FACT MANY TIMES OVER!!!
Pages:
Jump to: