Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN] - page 9. (Read 17542 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
lol wtf, just bought 1000 at 1 cent, already $4000 profit! LOL!

Waiting for 50 cents Cheesy
Damn it dropped from 9 cents to 5 cents in an instant.   I was about to put in my sell order, and it missed.  Then I had to cancel... then it was 5 cents.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
lol wtf, just bought 1000 at 1 cent, already $4000 profit! LOL!

Waiting for 50 cents Cheesy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
hey hey heeeeeeyyy
HEY HEY HEEEEEEYYYY
WASU WASU WASU WASSUUUUUUUPPPP DAAAVOOOOOOOOOOR
I feel really bad for all of you who keep posting about the potential of this project... You seem to be unaware of what a ponzi scheme is and that's really sad to see given how much information is out there, and how it's layed out in their white paper. If it's too good to be true, it more often than not IS too good to be true.
Sounds like Bitconnect doesn't it? Because it's almost exactly the same. As you just all experienced the same type of collapse.

The collapse wasnt the same at all.  Bitconnect only lost 99%.  from $400 to $4.  Davor was way better losing 99.995% from 200 to .01.  

I bought in at $80 @2cents.  lets see where the wave takes me.  Probably straight to a 404 error.  but who knows.  Also, I wouldnt sell at 1 cent.  I mean why would anyone.  It would take 1000 dav just to pay the withdraw fee.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I feel really bad for all of you who keep posting about the potential of this project... You seem to be unaware of what a ponzi scheme is and that's really sad to see given how much information is out there, and how it's layed out in their white paper. If it's too good to be true, it more often than not IS too good to be true.

Now they have abolished the lending program which stated below:

"You can invest your DavorCoins to receive a daily interest. The interest per month is up to 48% of your lending amount. The more you put in the lending platform, the better interest rate you get. Optionally, you will be able to lock your DavorCoins for an additional period to boost your daily interest."

See the line that say's "The more you put in the lending platform, the better interest rate you get." - This is a RED FLAG for a PONZI SCHEME

This is the definition on google which you should all memorize because you're clearly targets for this type of scheme. "A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profit of financial trading."

What does Davorcoin do... nothing. It needs new money to survive.

If you're thinking about investing in this project. Read carefully and ask yourself what does this project do? What business activities does it do and how does it generate profits? Does it sell a product? Does it provide anything other than using your money? Or is it just taking your money, to redistribute to old investors to keep the project running?

Sounds like Bitconnect doesn't it? Because it's almost exactly the same. As you just all experienced the same type of collapse.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
I ended up putting .01BTC in, which was .009 after fees.  It took too long to get to davor, so I missed the 1cent prices.  I was able to buy 4000, so about 2 cents each.    I have since traded up to 4800.

here are my thoughts, apparently btc withdraws still work, and who would possibly sell at 1 cent?  Even if you have 2000 dav, you would only get $10 back after with draw fees.  So I think the devs are dumping their coins to make sure people leave with as little btc as possible.

But why would they let anyone leave with BTC at all, when they could just send you to coinexchange... or they could just close their doors?   Or they could just flood coinexchange with Dav coins.    So I think they have some reason to still be around.  Plus I only put in $80.  If I lose, I lose.
very very nice coin... i bought 200Dav at 3$ approx its up and down movement so so fast,, which indicates this coin have the ability to go on 3000$ easily.. very very nice love this coin. it seem the risk is so high than cant imagine profit how much........... hurrrraaaaaaaaaaa i am still happy happy just in 2018 the highest profit you all will see only DavorCoin...........

I think the biggest risk is a 404 error. 

I wouldnt mind picking some up for 1 cent.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
very very nice coin... i bought 200Dav at 3$ approx its up and down movement so so fast,, which indicates this coin have the ability to go on 3000$ easily.. very very nice love this coin. it seem the risk is so high than cant imagine profit how much........... hurrrraaaaaaaaaaa i am still happy happy just in 2018 the highest profit you all will see only DavorCoin...........

i am confident if this coin survive under these circumstances than its future how much bright you can't imagine. these circumstance can bear only top currencies and this will be the last examination of difficulties for DavorCoin. people under estimates DavorCoin during these circumstance i am seeing when people will wish that they given one chance to buy at that point when it was so cheap.......... 

Honestly I also like Davor project and its coin. Unfortunately now DAV price is down to $0.01, but it still trades very actively and who knows what will happen to DAV in future. So I keep mine for now. Smiley
Activity: 439
Hi there!
Is it arbitrage like for Facebook advertise or not?
Activity: 28
Merit: 5

i am confident if this coin survive under these circumstances than its future how much bright you can't imagine. these circumstance can bear only top currencies and this will be the last examination of difficulties for DavorCoin. people under estimates DavorCoin during these circumstance i am seeing when people will wish that they given one chance to buy at that point when it was so cheap.......... 
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
Following them on twitter since last year but they did not announce yet that when their ICO will begin, do you have any idea?

Crypto Market will never collapse because of upcoming BTA token. BTA will replace the Bitcoin and will give Bitcoin and all its related forks a chance to grow more. Regulatory will not affect it

Move ON,,   Crypto market are now going to collapse.   Wink Wink Wink

What ICO are you taking about?
Concerning crypto market it's green and happy today Smiley

Well its not over yet, tf1 tf3 tf7 still show a downtrend...
copper member
Following them on twitter since last year but they did not announce yet that when their ICO will begin, do you have any idea?

Crypto Market will never collapse because of upcoming BTA token. BTA will replace the Bitcoin and will give Bitcoin and all its related forks a chance to grow more. Regulatory will not affect it

What ICO are you taking about?
Concerning crypto market it's green and happy today Smiley
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say

copper member
Davor ended lending program!

We have a very important announcement to make, probably the most important one since our beginning.

We have carefully analysed the current situation of the Davor project, of lending programs, of the cryptocurrency market and of legal issues regarding lending platforms and cryptocurrencies in general.

There is no doubt for us that the DAV value has been negatively affected by our lending program because the crypto-environment has dramatically changed recently. We did everything possible to protect our platform and our amazing community.

However, DAV price still went from $180 to $0.5 in 20 days.

As a result, we have decided to change our strategy and to end our lending program that has become the only reason why DavorCoin is decreasing in value.

Most users are no longer interested in investing in lending platforms, moreover, they are increasingly concerned about legal issues.

And there is one thing we don't want which is to offer a different service to users depending on which countries/states they are coming from.

We will release today all lending packages we have and every user will be credited in his account the number of DAV he placed in his/her lending package plus a 10% bonus.

The staking pool will work as before.

There will be certainly winners and losers in this project, as in many high-risk investments. This is also true for the whole cryptocurrency market.

Our main objective now is to bring DAV price where it should be. We are going to put our efforts in transforming DAV into a strong cryptocurrency.

We have many steps ahead that could boost the DAV value.
1. High performance crypto-to-crypto trading platform. DAV will be used as trading fee.
2. Instant exchange to altcoins: you can exchange instantly DAV to many popular altcoins.
3. Partnership with crypto debit card issuers so you can use DAV to make payments.
4. Total improvement on the DAV blockchain: to support SegWit, Lightning Network and Atomic Swap, which means DAV could be accepted at thousands of Bitcoin-accepted merchants.
5. Crypto shop: You can use DAV to purchase for popular gift cards (eBay, Amazon, iTunes, Steam...)

These are only part of the list: we'll soon release the full list of what we plan to do for the rest of 2018.

We know this is a big turning point of Davor, but the crypto-world is changing very fast. Therefore it is important to adapt ourselves to remain competitive.

We're confident that this is the right way and we're just at the beginning of a bright future. We hope to receive your full support and altogether we can bring Davor to the next level.

Thank you.
The Davor.io Team
Activity: 123
STN STENEUM coin is the best pickup right now. they just launched their savings program.

davor and bcc people will catch wind and move money into STN.

ONLY 1M MARKETCAP AT THE MOMENT.
Activity: 102
Error 1015 Ray ID: 3e9647e91ec27ef4 • 2018-02-07 12:16:32 UTC
You are being rate limited
Davor have shutdown lending Huh
Activity: 113
I'm a die hard all-in auto-reinvest fanatic!!

You will die hard..... just like davor..... and I will be your John McLean, saying yippee ki yay mother fucker
Activity: 12
I started to buy around $70 and locked in several lending packages. All are on auto-reinvest. It's about buying the product, create a lending package.
$100 is always $100. If you want the luxury of daily interest and auto-reinvestment then there is no other way than lending.

Pages:
Jump to: