Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN] - page 10. (Read 17542 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
wish i bought for $0.25  Roll Eyes

Well, looks like you can make your wish come true.  Dav is back at .25. 

From almost $200 to .025 What a fall for a coin that hasnt scam exited yet.  I feel really bad for anyone that bought at that peak.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
wish i bought for $0.25  Roll Eyes
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
Crypto Market will never collapse because of upcoming BTA token. BTA will replace the Bitcoin and will give Bitcoin and all its related forks a chance to grow more. Regulatory will not affect it

Move ON,,   Crypto market are now going to collapse.   Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Waste of money to this shit lending programs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
     Davor Coin,  Providing the best crypto in the WORLD!! .....But wait, there’s more !!....If you buy more of this feces now, you won’t get one neither two but three !!  Yes, 3 extra droppings for the price of 1 plus we will provide either vaseline or ky jelly for your comfort because the last thing we want to do is tear your ASSets !!      
Activity: 154
These HYIPs are starting to drop like flies and its loooong overdue.  Please look at the big picture ya'll, don't let the allure of riches make you think irrationally.

I see people get crushed by one HYIP and they move on to the next HYIP as if those are the only cryptos to invest in.  Be smart, take your L and learn from it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Greed makes you lose money. Davorcoin is another example. People should always stay away of projects like this. I believe solid projects such as Fuzex are much more worth our money because they are trying to make a real product, so even if they fail at least we can say we were doing the right thing at the moment of the investment.
Activity: 7
Under $3 per coin time to sell! Now forget this! The ship has sank...

No in all seriousness. Don't invest in lending platforms like this. They are scams and have no product to back it. Find a coin/token with a product that is backed.

Are you Davor investor? If not why you give those stupid and provocative advises?
Go buy some Ripple and some icecream and have a nice day...
lol plz highlight what stupid advice he gave?? He has said davor is gone...and it is......so he is suggesting anyone who was dumb enough to invest should sell.....unless you actually thought he was telling people to BUY.
And his second comment backs your statement up.....he suggests it is better to prioritise investments in coins/tokens backed by something that people will actually use well into the future.....not some Ponzi which lasts temporarily.
Activity: 2

Davor stopped payments???
Only youtubers  earned a lot of money from the referrals and they were disappeared.. Hahaha
Activity: 12
I'm a die hard all-in auto-reinvest fanatic!!
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

No in all seriousness. Don't invest in lending platforms like this. They are scams and have no product to back it. Find a coin/token with a product that is backed.

Are you Davor investor? If not why you give those stupid and provocative advises?
Go buy some Ripple and some icecream and have a nice day...
Move ON,,   Crypto market are now going to collapse.   Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
They are scams and have no product to back it. Find a coin/token with a product that is backed.
I could not agree more I was burned by a couple of them I ashamedly admit, but I have learned my lesson.

Keeping your money is more important than greed and trying to make much more with scam lending coins.

I am going to post in every lending platform calling them a scam because 99% of them are. 
Activity: 4
easy for you to say because many have been influenced already by baseless speculations.
Activity: 98

Activity: 4
I hope people investing in any cryptocurrency not only davorcoin or bitcoin realizes that nobody really knows what will happen to these coins in the future because these are intangible coins. The whole system is a computer program or let's say a software and is all up there in the internet so any irregularity (if there will be any) cannot be pointed to any person specifically or organization. These coins are not even registered to any country of any association for tax purposes and regulation, although there are countries that may ban them.

My point is, let us not be easily be convinced by those person saying negative things of news about these coins whatever these coins maybe because it is impossible to determine the real thing about these coins like are they for good or not. Majority of these people really know nothing and they are just trying to distract the investors, they are just fooling people and influencing them not to invest.

If a certain coin went up or down in terms of their value, it is not because of the reasons these fud people are saying, the real reason for the up's and down of cryptocurrency price is because investors either invested more or pulled-out their investment nothing more nothing less.

So if you decided to invest or not to invest in it, it should not be because you believed in what these fool people are saying or not, but instead because you decided for yourself.
As for myself i decided to invest not because of what other people are saying favoring it, but because i analyzed it for myself the possibility of earnings and losses. Of course there are risks and that's what makes of successful people, not afraid of taking risks.
Activity: 12
Interview with the CEO on Teleram:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@shla-rafia/new-interview-with-ceo-julien-of-davorcoin-from-telegram

I feel very confident after readng this. He states that the glitch was fake news, that Davors system is strong, that once Bitcoin goes up Davor goes up (bitcoin going up since afew hours) and more.

Interview sounds promising. Hope crypto market rally will help Davor to get back to stabilize coin price and interest rates.
In any case today Davor is the world's biggest crypto lending platform.

I hope so too. The Texas Effect accelerated theDavor ship  and hopefully the market will hit the go /no go at the right time to catapult it out of orbit sraight to the stars
Pages:
Jump to: