Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DC] *NEW * DynamicCoin~ Pure Pos ~ Fair distribution ~ New wallet 1.0.2 - page 34. (Read 45896 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
1 hour and 24 minutes or 24 minutes?

Seriously, how hard can it be to read.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/dwaiBbN.png
WeMineCrypto has opened a pool for DynamicCoin!
Pre-registrations are now being taken.

http://dc.weminecrypto.pw

Details:
- PROP payout system
- Payouts running every minute
- 1% fees

Join us! Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Novahash Pools

DynamicCoin Pool

http://dc.novahash.org

PPLNS, 1%, Vardiff, Stratum

Register and setup your workers.

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Activity: 70

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / Prop
  • 0% fee for all our pools
  • 1% default donation (removable)

Placeholder is up, you can set your workers and get ready for the launch Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
big mistake putting up the nodes early like this.... should release qt early but nodes later...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
so is the same as syncoin?

almost same as all altcoins... another alt.. again and again... for what .. ?
for dumping
Activity: 257
I see this coin being ate alive by multipools.  If this wasn't just a regular scrypt coin but maybe scrypt-jane or something else it would work a lot better.
Activity: 56
D.C.中国区挖矿交流总群244547403
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
when will be released password to wallet?

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / Prop
  • 0% fee for all our pools
  • 1% default donation (removable)

Placeholder is up, you can set your workers and get ready for the launch Smiley
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
[Thanks to this system, u will get 0.1 DC / 1MH/s / block (mining 1MH/s for 24h will get u ~280 coins)

One question about that,

Ok for solo mining,

But if we are in a pool, it's the pool which benefits of this reward? (i think yes)

Shouldn't matters if you are mining in a pool or solo. However with solo you risk to find no blocks when the diff is high and thats to expect.
As I understand it the network adapts the difficult to fit the hashrate and with this the coin generation.-> a block generates more coins with more difficult.

You or everyone should end up with those 280 coins minus pool fees except the pool cheats.
it also shouldn't matters when you start mining it but how long you mine it in total within the 10 days.

Its really an interesting pow system. The coins you get depends only of the hasrate(power) and the time you mine. Thats close to  physical work. energie or work = power * time. So you get the coins truely proportional to your work you invest.

However the max coin depends then on the total energy spend of the whole network in that 10 days.

That's at least how I understand that and I like it. It's something new.
Activity: 181
explaшт me please about  mining feature in dynamic.
Activity: 68
Blackcoin already does this. Coins were distributed via proof of work mining and blackcoin is now 100% proof of stake (pos). No premine.

Mintcoin is also based on the same model but pays 20% interest. Has bigger dev team but was premined 1%.

but the block reward in blackcoin, isn't proportional to the net hashrate...here the block value increase with the net-hashrate, on blackcoin, is the opposite like every other coins...

this is syncoin+mint+blackcoin togheter

I'm in.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out. 
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam
I agree no need to bother with launch, just wait and buy cheap when they get dumped on exchange just a week or less from launch usually.
After all launches rarely go perfectly smooth and many pools are questionable, especially at launch seems it is the worst time to get involved in a coin IMHO.

Wink

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
What incentive is there to mine at launch? I don't see any, because the payout will be the smallest. I like the idea of changing the payout based on network hash, but the code should allow for some extra incentive to attract miners to the launch.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
[Thanks to this system, u will get 0.1 DC / 1MH/s / block (mining 1MH/s for 24h will get u ~280 coins)

One question about that,

Ok for solo mining,

But if we are in a pool, it's the pool which benefits of this reward? (i think yes)

Activity: 12
What is premine? Hopefully none, which will make this coin much more interesting to look at.

I am still confused as to whether or not this is POS or POW?  Is it a pure POS? If so, how are the initial coins being generated that will stake?

How many blocks of POW before it goes pure POS?

Max height: 28800 (max 10 days) (after this network will not accept PoW)
Activity: 140
What is premine? Hopefully none, which will make this coin much more interesting to look at.

I am still confused as to whether or not this is POS or POW?  Is it a pure POS? If so, how are the initial coins being generated that will stake?

How many blocks of POW before it goes pure POS?
Pages:
Jump to: