Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DC] *NEW * DynamicCoin~ Pure Pos ~ Fair distribution ~ New wallet 1.0.2 - page 35. (Read 45896 times)

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

That's a very interesting PoW. It means as less mining people know of this coin in the first 10days as more % of the total coin I can get when I am mining it.

So to all reading this: This coin is not worth mining! Don't wast your energy! Let me mine alone!!  Grin  Grin

Are we still on track with the launch today?
Launch Date: 05 Mar 2014 20:00 GMT

would be awesome because I really need a new coin for my miners.

What I dont quite get how can this coin be keept a float after the 10 mining days? How is the net secured?`

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Blackcoin already does this. Coins were distributed via proof of work mining and blackcoin is now 100% proof of stake (pos). No premine.

Mintcoin is also based on the same model but pays 20% interest. Has bigger dev team but was premined 1%.

but the block reward in blackcoin, isn't proportional to the net hashrate...here the block value increase with the net-hashrate, on blackcoin, is the opposite like every other coins...

this is syncoin+mint+blackcoin togheter
+10086
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Blackcoin already does this. Coins were distributed via proof of work mining and blackcoin is now 100% proof of stake (pos). No premine.

Mintcoin is also based on the same model but pays 20% interest. Has bigger dev team but was premined 1%.

but the block reward in blackcoin, isn't proportional to the net hashrate...here the block value increase with the net-hashrate, on blackcoin, is the opposite like every other coins...

this is syncoin+mint+blackcoin togheter
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Number of coins produced?  Did I miss it?
Activity: 168
Nothing new to Mintcoin or Zeitcoin, except that it is only 10% PoS compared to 20% Mint and 25% Zeit. Zeit is still only in it's first week so people can still join and not miss out.

Activity: 179
definitely keen.
will get another pool up at launch
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Lol. I prefer to stick to BlackCoin since there is already a community behind it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Why dont you move your launch time? Putting it in same time with another coin is not a good ideea
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 542
Merit: 250
What advantages does this have over BlackCoin besides the higher interest rate?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
    We'll setup a pool for DynamicCoin Smiley

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
    • VARDIFF / Stratum / Prop
    • 0% fee for all our pools
    • 1% default donation (removable)
    [/list]
    Activity: 1778
    Merit: 520
    That's not what i read :O i will post in ~1h link to source code and windows wallet with password

if he gives out the source code and the windows wallet and the password. that means you can mine it!
    Activity: 798
    Merit: 500
    wow really are you that dumb of a dev? 10 hour's till luanch and your gonna drop the qt password's and source code in one hour? so 9 hour's for people to instamine the bitch? are you an idiot?

No. What he means is password protected files.
    Activity: 14
    only 10h left to start

i will post in ~1h link to source code and windows wallet with password
    Activity: 148
    please add the new pool url= http://dc.sumpool.com
    1%fee  PPLNS

Activity: 12
    u can get interest after 1day (like 1/365 of 10%)
    Activity: 15
    Can somebody elaborate this for me:

- Nominal stake interest: 10% annually

You earn 10% per year by holding the coin?  Is this paid monthly?

- Max height: 28800 (max 10 days) (after this network will not accept PoW)
    What is max height?

Learn to use Google please, for the sake of crypto.

For the sake of humanity, in the time it took you to respond, you could have given me the answer which would have been preferable.

Google will not tell me at what intervals interest will be paid on this crypto.

Activity: 247
    Merit: 250
    Can somebody elaborate this for me:

- Nominal stake interest: 10% annually

You earn 10% per year by holding the coin?  Is this paid monthly?

- Max height: 28800 (max 10 days) (after this network will not accept PoW)
    What is max height?

Learn to use Google please, for the sake of crypto.
    Pages:
    Jump to: