Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 13. (Read 82564 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
I am still watching dcm, keep up the good work guys.

What good work?? Where?? The only ones doing any good work for DCM and Serious, AhumanbeingX and aszu... The rest are just losers who are slowly siphoning what;s left of the IPO btc!

The only thief here is you. But since you said that you will be travelling the world to tell people about DCM (emphasis on future tense) let me tell you very clearly: You are no longer on the team, you have no mandate to represent DCM and I hereby ask you officially to return your IPO funds to a project member of your choice.

Also, I was kicked from the team a week ago, just now is the first time you guys ask for BTC... maybe if you guys were on your toes and asked me the day the Jeremy, the broke, living off his wife bitch fired me then it would be different.

Thanks!

Why would they have to ask? You were given the money to hold it in trust. You should have just returned it the second you were booted of the team, maybe minus the 2 BTC each team member was allotted for themselves. Anything else is basically theft.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
how about instead of complaining about me you use some btc and bring the prices up on the exchange, create volume, I mean you have 100+ btc and team members are holding stacks and stacks of dcm.. just create buy orders and buy from yourself... get shit moving...

Dammm

The team and community suck. Thank god I moved on to greener pastures!

Anyone looking to make some real money, I recommend buying some cloakcoin. Looks like it will be hitting 100K in the near future!

Thank you....thank you.  Since the dev team, coin and community suck so bad, why don't you leave for good?  Apparently you haven't moved to greener pastures since all you do day after day is troll on this board.

Good luck with your CLOAK.

It's fun passing through from time to time! Why would I stop?  How about you guys focus less on me and more on the CPR that's needed to bring DCM back from the almost dead!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
how about instead of complaining about me you use some btc and bring the prices up on the exchange, create volume, I mean you have 100+ btc and team members are holding stacks and stacks of dcm.. just create buy orders and buy from yourself... get shit moving...

Dammm

Anyone looking to make some real money, I recommend buying some cloakcoin. Looks like it will be hitting 100K in the near future!

Thank you....thank you.  Since the dev team, coin and community suck so bad, why don't you leave for good?  Apparently you haven't moved to greener pastures since all you do day after day is troll on this board.

Good luck with your CLOAK.
legendary

Dammm

Also, I was kicked from the team a week ago, just now is the first time you guys ask for BTC... maybe if you guys were on your toes and asked me the day the Jeremy, the broke, living off his wife bitch fired me then it would be different.

Thanks!

This just proves you are a bitter man, pissed off at the dev team because you were fired for your uncontrollable outbursts against another coin (in the process making DCM look bad).  All you do is spill useless and untrue FUD to try and destroy the coin you were once part of.  You're a troll, a thief, and just straight up scumbag.  Just move along and troll elsewhere, since that's about the only thing you are good at. 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Seriously, all this information could be found by going back a few pages.  Those of us that have been here from the beginning, don't need to be reassured every 2 days.  I know you guys are working and you are all extremely active.  I do like that you (Wallensein) and Kreative are on here almost every day, and are here to answer questions from current investors and potential future ones.  Keep doing what you're doing and stay active like you have been, and you won't get any griping from me.

The problem is they have a seemingly ever-lasting troll here, so subjects like that will pop up more than usual. It really makes me think that all serious coin announcements should be moderated. There is simply too much fud and trolling in most threads nowadays ... it's almost like we have to be detectives in some threads, trying to figure out what is real and what is complete nonsense.
legendary

What good work?? Where?? The only ones doing any good work for DCM and Serious, AhumanbeingX and aszu... The rest are just losers who are slowly siphoning what;s left of the IPO btc!

The only thief here is you. But since you said that you will be travelling the world to tell people about DCM (emphasis on future tense) let me tell you very clearly: You are no longer on the team, you have no mandate to represent DCM and I hereby ask you officially to return your IPO funds to a project member of your choice.

Thanks!
legendary

Hey Robert, How about I post our little conversations? Also, I already booked my travels and they are non refundable tickets so I'll be going as planned..

How about you guys show where the 100+ btc are at that you guys control..
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Oh wow. DCM has less then 2.5 btc daily volume and there are no buyers either. The coin is OFFICIALLY DEAD!

Yeah, it's a shame that volume never changes for cryptos, and if a coin ever has low volume, even once, it's officially dead forever. Oh well...

I see Darkcoin is at about 5.4 btc volume on bittrex today, so I guess it's officially dead too.

I hope this settles the issue. I'm getting sort of tired of having to explain myself here every 2 days. If we wanted to scam you we would have taken the funds, ran away and you would have never heard from us again.

Seriously, all this information could be found by going back a few pages.  Those of us that have been here from the beginning, don't need to be reassured every 2 days.  I know you guys are working and you are all extremely active.  I do like that you (Wallensein) and Kreative are on here almost every day, and are here to answer questions from current investors and potential future ones.  Keep doing what you're doing and stay active like you have been, and you won't get any griping from me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

And you're a bitter fool that does nothing but troll DCM & HMY threads.  

Thought you were leaving to go on vacation?  What, couldn't stay away?  Just want to spread your FUD, and miss the company of the thread posters here?

STFU.
Activity: 56
DCM dead ?  Only about 3btc volume daily in bittrex .
What is Devs' plan next step.

Are the IPO/dev block chain addresses available? Talk alone is pretty cheap at this point, and I'm speaking about the altcoin world in general.

Yes, several pages back.

Thank you for all the wallet suggestions they have been recorded and most added to the agenda as well as some internal ideas.

I checked those adresses Kreative. Urs is still filled, but the other two devs already emptied them again. I believe you guys, but the thing is... we need to make other new investors believe you too. Just like sdersdf2 said... In todays cryptoworld all IPO-funds should be as transparent as possible. That is also what you first promised in the OP during IPO, that's the promiss that people invested in.

Let me reiterate the IPO addresses:

KreativeKrypto: 1C5c3TrVD5AMcBK5ayqQ11BNtPfB5u2SK4 (already posted yesterday)
Wallenstein: 14Hu2iKL6Q3aWZzeTvvJLSYy5hcNRobN2v
AHumanBeingX: 19hd97CPw6g3wTgPud2X6b4RzbbTTB6YJc
Aszu: 14auAPVYoCjDe3ptVGwmyzQNXdHu4vwCJL
SeriousCoins: can't get to him right now, will provide later today

Serious has assured me though that he has not misappropriated any funds and I've know him long enough to trust his word.

Let me address 1 comment of yours in particular:

but the other two devs already emptied them again

I'm assuming you're referring to my address (14Hu2iKL6Q3aWZzeTvvJLSYy5hcNRobN2v) whose blockchain info also confused me.

Frist what you see is that I received 2 payments of 22.2698 BTC. This was of course in error and one of those payments was sent on to AHumanBeingX as his part of the IPO share. You then see a withdrawal of 2 BTC and another apparent withdrawal of 20.2698 BTC. However, the only real withdrawal shown on that page is 2 BTC.

I was confused myself of the way the blockchain displays this info as well, but I talked to our wallet/blockchain expert (whom I consider Dr. Wallet and Prof. Blockchain) and he assured me that this was quite normal. The remaining sum, after subtracting 2BTC from the original amount, is returned to the wallet. An outsider looking at the blockchain can not tell whether this amount was returned or sent somewhere else. He knows 100x more about this stuff than I do so I'll take his word on this. The only thing I can assure you is that this page only displays a withdrawal of 2BTC.

I hope this settles the issue. I'm getting sort of tired of having to explain myself here every 2 days. If we wanted to scam you we would have taken the funds, ran away and you would have never heard from us again.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
legendary
I have a small penis and have LITTLE MAN SYNDROME

I know this is a public forum, but please...... nobody wants to see hear your nonsense EXCEPT ME BECAUSE I HAVE A CRUSH ON MEN WITH LMS!

I think you my have been dropped on your head at birth, you seem retarded!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I have a small penis and have LITTLE MAN SYNDROME

I know this is a public forum, but please...... nobody wants to see hear your nonsense.
legendary
Oh wow. DCM has less then 2.5 btc daily volume and there are no buyers either. The coin is OFFICIALLY DEAD!
Activity: 28
DCM dead ?  Only about 3btc volume daily in bittrex .
What is Devs' plan next step.

Are the IPO/dev block chain addresses available? Talk alone is pretty cheap at this point, and I'm speaking about the altcoin world in general.

Yes, several pages back.

Thank you for all the wallet suggestions they have been recorded and most added to the agenda as well as some internal ideas.

I checked those adresses Kreative. Urs is still filled, but the other two devs already emptied them again. I believe you guys, but the thing is... we need to make other new investors believe you too. Just like sdersdf2 said... In todays cryptoworld all IPO-funds should be as transparent as possible. That is also what you first promised in the OP during IPO, that's the promiss that people invested in.

This is understandable Green, some of what is on our internal accounting ledger is still being re-balanced due to us losing a 1/6th of the total IPO. I don't need to mention why anymore, so currently the major expense is our multi-vendor software (roughly 42,000 USD), the second largest is the "giant" I spoke of that everyone wants to know but we simply cannot give competitors 4+ months to try and beat us to creating it. I will say it entails legal fee's, contracts, and also will cost beyond the remaining $75,000 USD total funds we have. One of the things I'm currently working on is actually angel investors outside of the crypto world for this endeavor so that it doesn't take the rest of the ipo to accomplish it and I can still have funds for marketing, merchant bounties, and the rest of the teams developments.

Rest assured, this will be money well spent, I do not think we should be wasting time every day trying to explain the same things anymore. We are working around the clock on DCM and to continually keep investor's from crying foul only takes away from our work for you all. I have to start being blunt and I apologize if this turns people away, but there is simply no more time to dwell on this aspect of DCM when we should all be doing our part as a community to contribute to it's success. I have followed my own advice here, multiple times in the past. Digital Currencies are successful primarily because of their communities, not just because of a solid development team(see blackcoin as an example). I'm advertising every single day, in forums and social media, I know some of you religiously retweet my posts as well and this is how we help get the word out. Our team has taken responsibility of the direction of DCM, the community at this stage will be the added force to further our adoption while we work tirelessly along side everyone.

Let's move forward together, crypto is still in it's infancy, the way to full acceptance to the general public will be because of our community efforts and working together.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Dev what's the latest news in development? What's the next step to furthering this coin, expanding our community?

I know you guys are hard at work, but I've noticed the most successful coins are those with a very present development team, keeping the investors updated and maintaining confidence.

At its current price it's a steal, and I'm already in profit which is not hard since I bought at floor level but this coin has potential to deliver 10-100x the price it is now.
Pages:
Jump to: