Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 3. (Read 82562 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
DCM withdraw and deposit not working for 4 days now, payout DCM multipool not processed for 4 days now.

Is anybody of the dev team working on this?

we just got reply to our ticket from bittrex, that withdrawals are enabled again. We will process multipool payouts somewhere today.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DCM withdraw and deposit not working for 4 days now, payout DCM multipool not processed for 4 days now.

I was under the impression that this had been fixed. I will check into it. Thanks for alerting me to this.

Bittrex is enabled again.

I was under the impression that this had been fixed. I will check into it. Thanks for alerting me to this.
How does something like RZR start out on Bittrex today and it's over 100k satoshi?  2 million total coins (currently just over ~769,000), an anon feature utilizing the TOR network.  And we are at 3k satoshi.  Something just is not right with that.  How are we not higher, and why is there no buy support for DCM?

Probably a combination of a mistrust of ipos, very little hype, and Bob.

If the devs had more to show right now as far as a marketplace or planned features, it could get around some of those issues, but it'll take time.

I also wonder if it's an inherent problem with some of these ipos, especially exchange run ipos. After the success of XBC, a lot of people probably were looking for quick profit. And those that hung on too long eventually dumped when things didn't turn out as well as they had planned. So I guess add in the 'pump and dump' mindset which probably was a large portion of the ipo investors as one reason the coin's price is where it is right now.

Well, I think the idea of using TOR is at least creative. Ultimately it's a smoke screen though because if you think that TOR will protect you from seriously interested prying eyes (ie: government sponsored organizations) you're probably very wrong. So RZR is probably the hot-coin-of-the-week.

For what it's worth, we're also disappointed that there is virtually no market reaction to what we've put out so far. But we'll keep at it and eventually it will pick up. We are going down what I would call a "rational path"; if we do what we promised it really should result in major value gains. If it doesn't then you can probably forget being rational about the altcoin market and go back to chasing the hot coin of the week.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
How does something like RZR start out on Bittrex today and it's over 100k satoshi?  2 million total coins (currently just over ~769,000), an anon feature utilizing the TOR network.  And we are at 3k satoshi.  Something just is not right with that.  How are we not higher, and why is there no buy support for DCM?

Probably a combination of a mistrust of ipos, very little hype, and Bob.

If the devs had more to show right now as far as a marketplace or planned features, it could get around some of those issues, but it'll take time.

I also wonder if it's an inherent problem with some of these ipos, especially exchange run ipos. After the success of XBC, a lot of people probably were looking for quick profit. And those that hung on too long eventually dumped when things didn't turn out as well as they had planned. So I guess add in the 'pump and dump' mindset which probably was a large portion of the ipo investors as one reason the coin's price is where it is right now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
How does something like RZR start out on Bittrex today and it's over 100k satoshi?  2 million total coins (currently just over ~769,000), an anon feature utilizing the TOR network.  And we are at 3k satoshi.  Something just is not right with that.  How are we not higher, and why is there no buy support for DCM?
DCM broke into the top 200 for votes on Mintpal. 

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You can vote once an hour.
OK, Good to know! Thanks

So many coins, and not staking them ? seriously it's hard to believe...
BitTrex looks very professional, and beside DCM, I didn't have any issue using their services.
However, I'm still very cautious using any online service, and if the coin rises fast like it will eventually happen, I would be very worried...

My avatar still showing scars from good'o'times  Undecided

I hear ya!  Staking is free money, and if the intention is to be in DCM long-term, I don't see why anyone would want to keep their coins on the exchange.  Though they have disabled deposits/withdrawals for DCM for the last 3 days.  I have coins on the site, that I would love to get off so I can stake them.  But until they fix that issue, I will have to keep them there.  I wonder how many others are trying to pull them off?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I really really hope that you guys listened to me when I said that cloakcoin was the next big thing and got in!

https://www.mintpal.com/market/CLOAK/BTC

You're welcome!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
OK, Good to know! Thanks

So many coins, and not staking them ? seriously it's hard to believe...
BitTrex looks very professional, and beside DCM, I didn't have any issue using their services.
However, I'm still very cautious using any online service, and if the coin rises fast like it will eventually happen, I would be very worried...

My avatar still showing scars from good'o'times  Undecided

I will try to get a definitive answer for you tomorrow, but my first guess is that it IS possible; the staking process is after all random.

Hmmm....OK.  I just thought it was odd that I went from 100% staking accuracy to below 50%.  Thanks for the quick reply.
It is normal. As time passes, more and more transactions are staking. Remember that PoS is ~ like PoW during initial mining: many orphaned blocks because many are solo-mining.
PoS is like solo-mining (well, it is solo mining but on a different level Smiley )
Hi Mindfox,

What are the chances of a double spending attack using PoS ?
I thought it could not be possible because of the biggest wallet holding >50% of coins (which is in honest hands I suppose)
Could explain with your clear words how it could be happening ?

Thank you,
Cara

The largest wallet is the Bittrex wallet, not a wallet owned by 1 individual.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

I will try to get a definitive answer for you tomorrow, but my first guess is that it IS possible; the staking process is after all random.

Hmmm....OK.  I just thought it was odd that I went from 100% staking accuracy to below 50%.  Thanks for the quick reply.
It is normal. As time passes, more and more transactions are staking. Remember that PoS is ~ like PoW during initial mining: many orphaned blocks because many are solo-mining.
PoS is like solo-mining (well, it is solo mining but on a different level Smiley )
Hi Mindfox,

What are the chances of a double spending attack using PoS ?
I thought it could not be possible because of the biggest wallet holding >50% of coins (which is in honest hands I suppose)
Could explain with your clear words how it could be happening ?

Thank you,
Cara

OK, good to know.  Amazing that I had such a high accuracy before, to what I have now.  I guess my luck ran out  Grin.  Anyway it just kind of threw me off. 

With BC I miss 5-8%.
Some will (dis)like Magento, others Joomla, Opencart, Wordpress and so on, and that is OK.

The fact is that all companies already have webshops up and running build on whatever system it is they have chosen.
It is smarter to offer companies the option to include DCM as a payment currency in their existing website,
rather then ask them to join a new vendor website.

Companies will not be eager to have to list their products on an external website which they have to maintain and spend time on.
However, if companies can just activate DCM as a payment option in their existing webshops and the DCM devs pay them an X welcoming fee in DCM, DCM will get a lot more market potential.

Existing websites are already GGL indexed, already have visitors, and are already marketed -> Getting DCM into these websites as a payment option is a lot smarter and a whole lot more effective than building a new DCM vendor portal imho.

sorry guys, but this marketplace isn't very impressive to me and I fear it will not boost DCM a lot.
I.E. if you would take the free shopsystem Magento, install it and install the digital currency payment api, you have a beautiful store in a day.

I hope you are not burning budget on a tailormade (or presumed tailormade) webshop, or even the design of it. That would be such a waste of budget.

I advice the devs to request litepaid.com (and other api providers alike) to add DCM as a currency to their Magento/php/woocommerce/opencart api.
Webshops already up and running and using the litepaid.com api can then activate DCM as a payment currency with just 1 click.

That would be a lot smarter and potentially effective than having your own webshop build in my opinion...

I've done eCommerce for years and I have been involved with some Magento implementations and I will go against the grain here and say that Magento is an unwieldy beast if you wish to to do any but the most trivial customizations.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
sorry guys, but this marketplace isn't very impressive to me and I fear it will not boost DCM a lot.
I.E. if you would take the free shopsystem Magento, install it and install the digital currency payment api, you have a beautiful store in a day.

I hope you are not burning budget on a tailormade (or presumed tailormade) webshop, or even the design of it. That would be such a waste of budget.

I advice the devs to request litepaid.com (and other api providers alike) to add DCM as a currency to their Magento/php/woocommerce/opencart api.
Webshops already up and running and using the litepaid.com api can then activate DCM as a payment currency with just 1 click.

That would be a lot smarter and potentially effective than having your own webshop build in my opinion...

This just in
Vendor Portal Grid View Design

Our designer has come back to us with the updated design for the grid product list view. Please see the image below for an impression of what we have planned.

Your feedback is, as always, appreciated.

Design is fine, but I suggest you guys put up a mockup of the marketplace webpage, just so folks can see it in action. It doesn't have to work, but anything at all real is always better than screenshots.

We'll do that once we have something that at least sort-of-works; right now we have a PSD design which is working it's way towards becoming HTML.

One question that has been brought up previously but nobody on the dev team replied... how do you guys plan to handle marketplace purchases if the volume for DCM (and XBC too) is low? Limit daily sales, use ipo coin to cover it? Some other way?

We have a number of ideas on this front and our hope is that if the marketplace does what we hope it will do, then the market will be robust enough to bear the incoming DCM coins. Another idea we have is to use the profit generated by the marketplace as buy support, sort of like our own private multipool :-)

+1

I think the wallet with the Accounting functions in it and the possible voluntary anon feature are more promising!

This just in
Vendor Portal Grid View Design

Our designer has come back to us with the updated design for the grid product list view. Please see the image below for an impression of what we have planned.

Your feedback is, as always, appreciated.

Design is fine, but I suggest you guys put up a mockup of the marketplace webpage, just so folks can see it in action. It doesn't have to work, but anything at all real is always better than screenshots.

We'll do that once we have something that at least sort-of-works; right now we have a PSD design which is working it's way towards becoming HTML.

One question that has been brought up previously but nobody on the dev team replied... how do you guys plan to handle marketplace purchases if the volume for DCM (and XBC too) is low? Limit daily sales, use ipo coin to cover it? Some other way?

We have a number of ideas on this front and our hope is that if the marketplace does what we hope it will do, then the market will be robust enough to bear the incoming DCM coins. Another idea we have is to use the profit generated by the marketplace as buy support, sort of like our own private multipool :-)
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

Any idea why payouts are disabled on bittrex? We want to pay out miners of the multipool, but bittrex does not allow withdrawls in dCom?!

They might be re-syncing their wallet.

could be, but its blocked already for almost 2 days..
Devs can you check with bittrex please?!

We're in contact with Bittrex and hope/expect things to be fixed soon.

Any word from Bittrex on what the issue is?  Would love to pull my coins off the exchange to put them in my wallet so I can begin staking them.
Pages:
Jump to: